• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Three Glacier Giants

SoggyShorts

Hey guys, I'm trying to understand something. This new building from the quest (Magnificent Mage Multiplier). It has a 50% bonus on attack value for mage, right? Is it gonna expire, I mean, the bonus?
If that is true, why should I try to get this buiding anyway? I don't get it, why is this prize being offered?
A few reasons
1. It's double crowns day, giving you a shot at the third grand prize which normally is only possible with diamonds.
2. The +50% attack power can greatly increase how many provinces you can clear in a Marble or Gem tournament as those rely heavily on mage units.
Both the building and the tournament last for 5 days, so it works out perfectly. (the 5 day count down doesn't start until you place the building)
In essence you are trading away your chance at a different daily prize for KP, relics, spells and runes that you get from clearing more in one of those tournaments.
3. If you are close to a new chapter, then most buildings you can win will quickly become obsolete when you do enter that new chapter and unlock better buildings. The MMM is immune to this as it is always the same for every chapter.
This is a great question for @SoggyShorts to explain. He's good with things like this.
:p

Heymrdiedier

There is a “problem” with task 39 (research 1 technology or upgrade 1 building to level 20 or higher) I am at the dwarven chapter. Level 20 buildings can be obtained during or after the dwarven chapter. I cannot progress here, because I do not have space yet to build granite mines. So I am stuck. it would have been better to have a building upgrade to level 16 or so?
[SARCASME ON] you could just upgrade a wonder to lvl 20+ even a chapter 2 account could do that :D its not like it takes that much time to get the neccesary kp and runes ;D [SARCASME OFF]

DeletedUser502

A few reasons
1. It's double crowns day, giving you a shot at the third grand prize which normally is only possible with diamonds.
2. The +50% attack power can greatly increase how many provinces you can clear in a Marble or Gem tournament as those rely heavily on mage units.
Both the building and the tournament last for 5 days, so it works out perfectly. (the 5 day count down doesn't start until you place the building)
In essence you are trading away your chance at a different daily prize for KP, relics, spells and runes that you get from clearing more in one of those tournaments.
3. If you are close to a new chapter, then most buildings you can win will quickly become obsolete when you do enter that new chapter and unlock better buildings. The MMM is immune to this as it is always the same for every chapter.

:p

I thank u for your explanation.

I still don't like it. It would be better if this building gives like +5% attack with no expiration at all. It is only my opinion. If it were like that I would try to get a lot of it.

DeletedUser

Hello,
Someone generous having won two or three "Giants Hand" is he willing to give me one via the support? I will be eternally admissible and thank you in advance for the gift :) :) sorry for my English it's google translate ^^

DeletedUser1596

It would be better if this building gives like +5% attack with no expiration at all

... would be nice, but that would make it the strongest building in the game. If you won +-8 buildings per event, you would have +80% perma mage or archer power, which would cause quite a disbalance in the game.

And keep in mind, that those bonuses add-up. You can place several buildings for a tournament and make a very solid amount of everything.

Loki Blue

Hello,
Someone generous having won two or three "Giants Hand" is he willing to give me one via the support? I will be eternally admissible and thank you in advance for the gift :) :) sorry for my English it's google translate ^^

Unfortunately, I don't believe that is possible. We don't have gifting available in this game. :(

DeletedUser

Hello,
for your information, it's possible to exchange while asking to the support the "gains" obtained during the events ...
1 per three months and per player ... This system exists on the French worlds and I hope that there is also on the beta :) :)
that's why I posted this message ... @Marindor you can confirm this ?

the "grand prizes" not but the daily exclusive it's possible :) :)

SoggyShorts

@Biloutte91
I've seen players ask for this every single event multiple times, both on Beta and US servers, but never heard of it being allowed, ever.

I'm curious, is this system not grossly abused? An extra building every 3 months(basically every major event) would be a really nice gain from an Alt/push account.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I've seen players ask for this every single event multiple times, both on Beta and US servers, but never heard of it being allowed, ever.

French players have already done this on our servers :) and the support is very cool for that :)

For your information, message from the french server :)

"Dear players, very recently you have submitted to us the idea of being able to donate between you your inventory event buildings.With no opportunity to have it done directly by Innogames we have taken it upon ourselves to offer you this ability via manual transfers operated by our support team.In the wake we have unfortunately found many abuses in quantity, or the fact that the building has become a bargaining chip ... Considering this, we are forced to limit this feature, the management rule applicable from this day is that each player can give a single building every three months (roughly the cycle of events on Elvenar) We are sorry to have to apply this restriction but we are also sure you will understand. " It will be necessary for the donor to contact the support by indicating: The world concerned, the name of the given building, and the exact name of the player to whom you give. Be patient, it's a manual transfer, it will take time for the donation to be made. Please note that the building you propose to donate will be adapted to the level of the player who will only receive it in descending level (if your building is level 6, it will become level 5, if the recipient is at level 5; the recipient is level 8, he will receive a building level 6). It's your turn !

DeletedUser

if we do not try or if we do not ask, we will never have anything is not it?

and a team of volunteers can do that ...

DeletedUser

Well this is done on French servers and this could be done here ..
it's possible in French, why not here ?

One thing possible on one server is possible on another ... put you in touch with the French support team ... you will see that it is done ... I invent nothing

Dony

King of Bugs
its not about that it is not possible here, its more like that it is against bussiness model and it can happen quite soon that even on your live server it wont be allowed

DeletedUser

Well,for the moment it still exists ... and it cost absolutely nothing to INNOGAME ...

who tries nothing has nothing as they say in France ...

and we also say: there are only fools who don't change their minds ^^

Marindor

Guys, let's avoid discussions here about things that are going on on Live servers. Like I said: This is not our policy and we'll discuss about what happened internally. How it's going from here, you will see on your Live servers. If you want to propose an idea to gift buildings to other players, feel free to create a thread in the Ideas section for that so we can discuss the pros and cons together. In this thread, let's get back to the topic of this thread please, which is feedback on our Winter Event :)

DeletedUser

sorry, but this is part of the subject ... possible exchange of the daily prizes of events :)
I created a suggetion in the dedicated forum :) :)

DeletedUser

@Marindor Oke, back to the Winterevent

The Daily Exclusive buildings from last year's winter event didn't get a value boost for Mana chapters. This makes those buildings less attractive (yes finally made it to the Woodelves :D).

Was this intended or an oversight? And if it was an oversight will it be corrected?

SoggyShorts

delete.jpg

Why can't I use a timer instant here? I'm getting impatient waiting to find out how terrible my luck will be when trying to win the next set building.....