• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Three Glacier Giants

SoggyShorts

Update: my luck was actually pretty good- got 4 buildings for 2400 keys.
1900 keys+ ~55 per day until the orc vortex comes out, and I just need 2 of those and I'm happy.
delete.jpg

DeletedUser1681

Update: my luck was actually pretty good- got 4 buildings for 2400 keys.
I got 4 of those too (ca 1400 keys, largest chest), and yes I felt exceptionally lucky - only later realised that I didn't own any "unique/event" mana producing buildings and they don't work with regular mana buildings, right ? I dunno, maybe I should start paying more attention what you guys are talking about.

But they seem to produce nice amount of mana by themselves also, so maybe I should feel lucky *confused muttering*

SoggyShorts

@Heffernan You'll still get main prize #2 if you complete all of the quests and collect a reasonable amount of keys off the ground, so if your fountains touch that building they'll get a 10% boost, and you can still get the last piece "Orc vortex" that is pretty much the same as an orc nest to further boost them. Should come out in 10-14 days.

SoggyShorts

@ophion
No please. Every crappy prize makes me feel better about hoarding my keys for the set buildings. If they add other prizes that are good that would make for choices.:D
Seriously though the green/orange/purple flames might be my least favourite...or maybe the codices.

DeletedUser1681

because since many events it is once a week and always the same day ... don't tell me that you have never benefited
I'm not 100% sure, but during that "nut" event there were 3 double days - we have had 3 now haven't we ? Live servers it's 2nd double day so they should have one more. I'm not saying that there wouldn't more here just trying to figure out why not today. Maybe next week again when it's a bit more festive time in the calender.

PS. according to gamersgems... site there has been 2 double days but whatever, just a couple of months back we didn't have any during the events.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not 100% sure, but during that "nut" event there were 3 double days - we have had 3 now haven't we ? Live servers it's 2nd double day so they should have one more. I'm not saying that there wouldn't more here just trying to figure out why not today. Maybe next week again when it's a bit more festive time in the calender.

Next week monday is Christmas day. I doubt many players will be happy if it's double day :eek:

DeletedUser

why only do 2 times while the event lasts 5 weeks? it's stupid :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe but I would like the confirmation of a moderator or the why of "no double crowns today" !!!

SoggyShorts

maybe but I would like the confirmation of a moderator or the why of "no double crowns today" !!!
Well I'm pretty sure you won't get one since mods don't give spoilers.;)

Also since this event is longer, and has more quests than previous events, it makes sense for the double days to come later so that players have more time to get keys and spend them on double days.

DeletedUser

the developers do not tell you anything ? funny game :(

I was convinced that all this was planned and that the double crowns were every Monday ... a week to redo his keys, that's enough