• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Three Glacier Giants

DeletedUser1163

I checked Gems of Knowledge but the prize is not listed there. Does anyone know when
the Frozen Orc Vortex will appear? I've heard it will show up in January but not sure.

DeletedUser1163

Just logged a ticket with Support because I've noticed something seems to be wrong with the calculation for the tournament battles. I am working on Event Quest 90: Gain 40 Relics. I have been fighting and negotiating in the tournament and from the tournament list it shows I have won 37 Relics. The Event quest only shows 28/40.

Also, is it my imagination or have the enemy units in the tournament gotten stronger? I used to be able to auto battle through to page 2. Now I'm finding when I am half way through page 1, my units keep getting defeated. I then decided to negotiate but even that seems to have changed. The goods required when you negotiate have increased also. Please don't tell me Inno is making it difficult for us to fight in the tournaments now.

DeletedUser2256

Just logged a ticket with Support because I've noticed something seems to be wrong with the calculation for the tournament battles. I am working on Event Quest 90: Gain 40 Relics. I have been fighting and negotiating in the tournament and from the tournament list it shows I have won 37 Relics. The Event quest only shows 28/40.

Also, is it my imagination or have the enemy units in the tournament gotten stronger? I used to be able to auto battle through to page 2. Now I'm finding when I am half way through page 1, my units keep getting defeated. I then decided to negotiate but even that seems to have changed. The goods required when you negotiate have increased also. Please don't tell me Inno is making it difficult for us to fight in the tournaments now.
The difficulty is calculated from the techs "Squad Size Upgrade". The more you have, the more Tournaments are difficult. Also, not all Tournaments are the same. For exemple, this week, all units are range (same as scroll tourney), so the loses are relatively superior than other Tournaments ;)

Heymrdiedier

Magic dust has always been this terrible, even without a high squad size.
Its mainly because the enemy enchantress is overpowered (and the elf one is underpowered) but somehow they never do something about it even tho we've been saying it for almost a year (tho we stopped saying it by now since noone listens anyway :) )

Loki Blue

32 relics right after buy 16 KP or solve 16 encounters (and the tournament is over). I am starting Chapter 5. I am also somehow underscouted by 13 Provinces (which I now have to scout). I don't know how I did that, since I've been overscouted for two chapters. Right now with my army and goods so depleted, I have to rely on visits (which don't guarantee relics) and catering encounters that require coin & supplies. I can't afford to splurge on diamonds so close to Christmas. There are nine days left in the Event, and I am only 70 crowns away from the second grand prize.

Looks like I have...Loki'd myself. Not as fun as it usually is, I'm sorry to say. :eek::p

SoggyShorts

@Loki Blue
That's some unlucky timing, hopefully those scouts are quick, or you can speed them up with an instant or 2. The 13 provinces you need for the chapter would yield over 100 relics right there.

DeletedUser1681

So, we had a candycane unicorn as a special xmas-gift fom Inno today, 24th, live server.
I'm not a fan of unicorns of any kind but just wondering... aren't your humble servants in Beta server not going to receive one ? If so, why ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

So, we had a candycane unicorn as a special xmas-gift fom Inno today, 24th, live server.
I'm not a fan of unicorns of any kind but just wondering... aren't your humble servants in Beta server not going to receive one ? If so, why ?

You should get it on the first world you log in to. I don't know if that's the first world per market or the first world in general and everyone's on holiday now so I won't be able to check that before the new year, sorry.

Dony

King of Bugs
i can give you feedback right away even if it wasnt on beta
after a click it opened a window with enchantments, and i was like ok we got some enchantmets, only after my 3rd world i have noticed that we got some building and only because it was small city with few buildings in inventory
i suggest for next time when something like this happens that the game opens appropriate window and a page on where gift was given
because large citys have plenty of buildings/instants/enchantments and its hard to notice what was actually given, even if its taged as new (i have plenty of "new" tags)

DeletedUser

You should get it on the first world you log in to. I don't know if that's the first world per market or the first world in general and everyone's on holiday now so I won't be able to check that before the new year, sorry.

I Logged in on beta first, but no Xmas present there. Then I logged in on live, and there was my present :).
So I don't think we will get a present on beta :(

Loki Blue

I didn't get that 100 extra keys even in live server :(

It's an email you get a few days after the start of an event. You have to make sure you check your spam folder as well as your inbox. It's totally random and not something everyone gets.

DeletedUser

Support's response when I asked them about the Christmas gift:

Unfortunatly there is no gift on the Beta server. But i will pass on the feedback so hopefully
we will get one next year. And i wish you a very happy Christmas too.

no mail for 100 crowns, no Christmas gift, it's a little: give me your CB but in exchange ..... nothing :( :( :( it's very stingy

Lisha

@Dony Actually there was a window. It said sth like 'open your gift' surrounded with some christamasy graphics. It opened the inventory for me but it couldn't load. So I closed and reopened it and there was the unicorn. However, one of my fellows said he had had a list of buildings to choose from, and said there had been that mana hut, too. The unicorn was said to have been the first one on the list, perhaps that's why everyone seems to have got it and not sth else.

Lisha

Well, I have no idea what my fellow saw then.

Not to make it offtopic... I like the set buildings, they could've had a bit better stats or - even better - early collect option, but it's an interesting novelty. Aesthetic-wise I absolutely adore the snowman daily prize, too bad I didn't get it, nonetheless the graphics are as always awesome. It's also nice that some quests give additional rewards, like instants, KP or sth, I wish more of them were like that, maybe the daily ones?
What I really dislike is what other have already said a lot about quests: after a year they're boring in their repetitiveness. Moreover, the t1 non boosted production is senseless to me as it goes against the game economic system, but I guess developers see it as an another harmless way to slow players' progress down.
It also bothers me that event buildings seem to have lower and lower values with every new event (otherwise I wouldn't have kept 2016 event buildings in my live city, having progressed by 3 chapters now). It almost makes me believe that the blueprint non-diamond use is held back for until all players get rid of those 'op' buildings. ;p But maybe I'm a bit too subjective about it.

Sorry for misspells if there are any, I can use my phone only for now.

Last edited: