• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Three Glacier Giants

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see our announcement for this year's Winter Event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Dony

King of Bugs
I see a big balance problem in a second grand prize, assuming next FA will have this grand prizes as a rewards, second place will have much superior reward then first place, everybody value extra KP over extra pop/cul. So unless FA gets rebalanced prizes or first place gets all 3 grand prizes i dont see that this will make a good incentive to play for that particular FA

DeletedUser118

Does the setbonus only work if the second grand prize building gets placed or does it work with just building one and three, too?

palmira

Are the buildings like the Ice Mountain Troll in a set fixed? I mean, can I make a set with any set buildings or do I have to try and get all the ones in a specific set? And what happens if I only get 3 of a 4 set?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 60107

Do the buildings like the Ice Mountain Troll in a set are fixed? I mean, can I make a set with any set buildings or do I have to try and get all the ones in a specific set? And what happens if I only get 3 of a 4 set?
If the Elvenar Set uildings are the saem as the FoE ones, then yes, the set buildings are fixed. And if you have only of the four, you get only two of the three set rewards (in this case Coins and Supplies, but no KP).

@Marindor
Can we get the stats of all set buildings, please? So far it seems like trying to get the set is not really worth it, unless you can get the whole set.

Marindor

What @shadowblack says is correct: Set buildings will buff each other and only if you place all 4, you will be able to get the final buff rewards.

@shadowblack At this moment we can't share the exact stats for each building yet, but they'll be added to the Wiki in the upcoming weeks. :)

Deleted User - 60107

It says so in the description and shows the set bonuses. See the second grand prize for an example.

DeletedUser

@Marindor same question as last time, can we expect next guest race after event ends? So i can freely collect grand prizes with current stats?

That is something a lot of people would like to know ;)

Also another question: Does the 2nd main prize produce mana, or maybe as a set-building? I'm very close to finishing the Orcs, so I really don't want to waist my keys on buildings if I could have mana-buildings

Deleted User - 60107

That is something a lot of people would like to know ;)

Also another question: Does the 2nd main prize produce mana, or maybe as a set-building? I'm very close to finishing the Orcs, so I really don't want to waist my keys on buildings if I could have mana-buildings
It doesn't. Only Coins:
2ndGrandPrize.png

I am in Woodelves, by the way.

DeletedUser

It doesn't. Only Coins:
View attachment 3691

I am in Woodelves, by the way.

OMG just noticed the huge difference in the culture values of the 2nd main prize between the Orcs and the Woodelves (that just 1 chapter folks!)

For Orcs its:
2nd prize.gif

Here's me really really hoping I will finish the orcs on time, but I truly feel for the others players who won't be able to make it :(

Heymrdiedier

OMG just noticed the huge difference in the culture values of the 2nd main prize between the Orcs and the Woodelves (that just 1 chapter folks!)

For Orcs its:
View attachment 3692

Here's me really really hoping I will finish the orcs on time, but I truly feel for the others players who won't be able to make it :(
Thats always the case. Every culture only building has a big jump in culture value between orcs and woodelves, to compensate the fact that it doesnt produce mana which is very needed at woodelves and later. Check other cultural buildings and you will see the same.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thats always the case. Every cultural only building that has a big jump in culture value between orcs and woodelves, to compensate the fact that it doesnt produce mana which is very needed at woodelves and later. Check other cultural buildings and you will see the same.

I know but:
Woodelves = 7400 culture
Orcs = 3900 culture

That a difference of 3500 culture points.

I think this gap is excessive and unfair to be honest

Dony

King of Bugs
I know but:
Woodelves = 7400 culture
Orcs = 3900 culture

That a difference of 3500 culture points.

I think this gap is excessive and unfair to be honest
not really, there is no place for cultural building only in woodelves, even if its that high