• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Masquerade pt 2

TomatoeHu

How about Gain 26 relics or help 100 neighbors (if that is trackable)

Perfect! And if its Not Trackable, make it Equal to the amount of coins you would gain from visiting 100 neighbors at Main Hall level "X" so for
Example: A chapter 10 Main Hall level 25 gets 37000 Neighborly help coins per visit, their x number of coins would be 3,700,000 so a Chapter 10 player would see this quest:

"Gain 26 Relics or Gain 3,700,000 coins"

Ashrem

Some player think "solve encounter or gain relic" are basically the same.
That's not quite true. It's not that we think they are the same thing, it's that "Solve Encounter" is pointless, because there is no way of solving an encounter without getting a relic. If you solve xx encounters, then you have also gotten xx relics.

"Get xx relics" is perfectly fine. "Solve xx encounters or get xx relics" doesn't offer any real choice.

DeletedUser1998

That's not quite true. It's not that we think they are the same thing, it's that "Solve Encounter" is pointless, because there is no way of solving an encounter without getting a relic. If you solve xx encounters, then you have also gotten xx relics.

"Get xx relics" is perfectly fine. "Solve xx encounters or get xx relics" doesn't offer any real choice.

Unless as I suggested before the amounts are quite different eg. solve 16 encounters or gain 32 relics
That at least can be tackled in 2 ways either fight through it or gain relics from visits tournaments etc.
But yes, as it stands the solve encounter part is totally redundant.

Inno please take note of this for all events, not just this one - give us some kind of choice!

DeletedUser395

40 Relics is much too much. I won't do the maskerade part II. I don't like gaining relics at all, it's too expensive.

DeletedUser1998

40 Relics is much too much. I won't do the maskerade part II. I don't like gaining relics at all, it's too expensive.

Well you must realize Inno want us all to keep growing, so we need to keep doing a few encounters but 40 is way too many.
You can also get some free relics from your daily visits and cheap ones from Tournaments.

I don't have a problem with the gain relics quests, just the quantity seems high for such a poor reward in this case.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We have forwarded it to our Game Design team :)

DeletedUser2086

Solve 26 Encounters or gain 26 Relics is much too demanding, even with a tournament on. "Gain 8 spells (any kind) and solve 7 encounters/tournament battles" would be fair, emphasizing that tournament battles need to count too.

Some of us do not have the resources and the army to be able to support a battle.

DeletedUser724

pt 2 do not start, i do not get after refresh

it is surprise to learn
u do not have sufficient army or goods to battle
If you refer to cont map, I treat it correctly

but for tournament map, especailly the 1st few province
basically the total required soldier is less than 100 with AUTO ( u do not even direct them )
it is becos they are close to your city, very few enemy there
even negotiation goods is very very few

However, for the cont map, those prov is already far away from you
the more it is always from you, the large army size is required ( it do not happen it tournament as u never has chance to run tournament up to that region )

those tournament prov already give you a lot of relic
suppose u lost 2000 soldier to get 1 relic ( solve 1 encounter ) in contential map
that 2000 soldier, if you use in it tournament, u already complete many tournament provices which may already give u 10 or more relic

DeletedUser1627

@Marindor On my account there is always 1 questline of the first part... but i've just seen somewhere that it's a bug haha

DeletedUser1665

Who say's the Masquerade pt 2 has to happen next on Live? Why not put it on after the Fellowship Adventure?

Heymrdiedier

Who say's the Masquerade pt 2 has to happen next on Live? Why not put it on after the Fellowship Adventure?
Think thats simple, the adventures are too new and still too buggy. So more testing on that is needed. While the masquerade pt 2 is ready and (almost) bugfree. So better to give that to live servers first?

masquarde part 2, adventure, next guestrace, all these things are in the pipeline and all need to come in the coming weeks. so postponing it all with 1 week is allready too much lost time.
But with all the new features following each other so fast, were gonna get depressed during winter recess that nothing happens :)

Maillie

It might be a bit late to add this, but I am wondering if the way the prizes are designed could be changed. I'd like to see the prizes be current with the chapter in which you bring them out of inventory, rather than current with the chapter you win them. I am in my last row of Orcs. The Prize as it now stands will be rather useless to me because its merit is dependent on the chapter I earn it in, Orcs. If it was dependent on the chapter I retrieve it in I could leave it in my bag until I slosh my way through the rest of this chapter and get into Woodelves. I think it would make a lot of people happy if this could be implemented.

DeletedUser1502

Personally, I do not like the quest where I have to upgrade a building or scout a province. All the buildings I have have been upgraded to the point where I either can not upgrade anymore or I do not have the room to further upgrade. It also takes me 3 days to scout a new province.
The idea of "researching" anything is also a pain because as soon as I can research something I do and then I have to wait for either the research goods needed and in the case of needing mana that can take a very long time because of the 24 hour degrading.
Because of these things I can only go so far in the quest and have to quit. Make it frustrating and not fun to do them. Which upsets fellowship members when I need to quit in the middle.
Again this is just my opinion.

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Thank you once again for all the feedback you provided for the second part of the Quest line event. Many of you mentioned that this one would be quite challenging and this is, for the most part, intended. The first part of the event was supposed to be quite easy and the second one a lot harder and requiring more strategy and adaptation. Your feedback has been forwarded to the team for further consideration.

We do understand and appreciate the feedback you also provided regarding the repetitiveness of the quests as well. This is something we want to improve in the future but this will take time as it's not only about changing a quest title, the overall balancing as well the impact on the game internal economy (value of each resource, etc.) has to be taken into consideration. Some given examples are also not trackable yet by the quests systems, therefore we cannot promise any change on the type of quests yet but this feedback is highly interesting for us on the long run.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

SoggyShorts

Some given examples are also not trackable yet by the quests systems, therefore we cannot promise any change on the type of quests yet but this feedback is highly interesting for us on the long run.
I'm guessing one of the ones that isn't trackable is player visits. Hopefully @TomatoeHu 's suggestion of using the "gain xxxx coins" as a temporary replacement works for the devs.

DeletedUser2125

Hello I play new here in the beta. I have a small town here and I would never be able to collect 26 relics. Only to collect another 14, this is not feasible for small players, they do not have the possibilities if they do not have to do too many provinces again.

On the Liveserver, I will not play such quests. The bet is neither affordable nor achievable in this number, even if you can plan this now thanks to Beta.

I find the idea with .. Visits 100 neighbors, perfect, because so the neighborhood bonus comes a little bit in the game, which always remains outside.

((Sorry for my English, I write with Translator))

TomatoeHu

Do my eyes deceive me - or did the devs just reorder the quests without removing all the terrible ones we told them were terrible > doesnt really feel like Inno is listening..... I cant imagine any need to bug test Pt. 2 on Beta, the exact same boring quests as always - we know they are bad, whether they work on live is irrelevant if no one is doing them

DeletedUser2156

Hi,

I like the encouragement the member city's visits. This come with benefits for us all. But 100 visits is too much for the new players. I'm new in beta version and I have only several neighbors. In other word I'm to level 4 and I think that I don't have 100 neighbors on map and for visit 100 neighbors must take 2 days. If you choose to make a same quest maybe this be in function of member's level.
Yes, a lot of listed quests is boooooring and take a lot of time.
The new members don't have space. If they have only the important locations, houses and only workshops they can't have so many workshops for finish the quests on time.
The last quest is so hard... this take so many time.
I think that the math for finish the quests in time must be made for 3-5 workshops (no for a map full with workshops after we deleted locations) and must think to new and old member, to members with or without FS for give chances for active members to finish the event quests in time and without so much repetitive quests. That bcoz if the city have many another location and the city look nice then the game is more attractive.
The game must be fun and competitive for keep active the members.
I understand that who want that the city evolve fast is better to pay for diamonds but that can be like a flexible alternative.
I'm happy bcoz the quests will not remained so how was posted before bcoz the posted quests couldn't do in 5-6 days for the most of members bcoz a lot from us are new members with level less that Dwarves and so many workshops get much spaces. I like that to use the enchantments instead of a lot or workshop. If I have a lot of workshop then why I must use the Power of Provisions? This question is hyphotetic!

Regards,