• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Preparation of my guild on Elvenar

DeletedUser629

I see you people are making nice preparations for the upcoming fellowship feature :)

ophion

Looking forward to it Goryn...it's a step forward for Elvanar and hopefully there will be more new content to follow.:)

DeletedUser

Yes, Goryn: we all like this game and, as players, are trying to make this game more and more interesting and more and more amazing...but we hope developers'll give us a big hand about that! :D

DeletedUser

I am proud of you Goryn to keep the flame of hope burning.
Alas we stumble through the darkness
Ever searching for perfection
Not knowing it is within our reach

DeletedUser967

And we just hope 25 members in guild is just to scare us....

DeletedUser

25 members? No problem. We fixed that problem in Grepolis by creating a sister alliance. We can just bypass all that boring talk of 25 members by doing just that.

DeletedUser

Great idea, Drialik: a sister alliance is the perfect solution to limited on guilds :D

DeletedUser967

Drialik I know that some like acamedy or your 'sister alliance' is good solution here, but for long way it's not good...Upgrade system of guild it is something what I hope....

DeletedUser

We've to stay tuned and to see which solutions developer'll take for this nice game! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course long way isn't IT. But we can still have a fun time having a sister alliance considering we don't have any special features. I hope that we will have a forum in the feature that we can share with other alliances like in Grepo.

DeletedUser

I don't know Grepolis and how it works about alliances etc.
For sure, we need this feature otherwise many players'll leave this nice game...:(

DeletedUser

Hello Dalmasca and welcome! ;)
The future guild chief is superalexandre9, so I suggest you to write him a private message 'cause unfortunately, he's not present on the forum since many days ;)
Alessandro

DeletedUser

It's only to be a little bit more sicure 'cause it's possible that he logs on for a short time and he reads only private messages and not all messages on the forum ;)

DeletedUser629

Moving this to the lounge as that is the place to have conversations like this.

DeletedUser

Hello, excuse my late reply, each will receive a response as.
Good day,
superalexandre9

PS1: Salut Dalmasca ^^
PS2: @Goryn : why did you move about it ???