• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Preparation of my guild on Elvenar

DeletedUser43

After consideration, this thread is moved back to 'Beta 1'. Please stay on-topic from now on. If you would like to chat with each other, you could message each other with a group conversation on the forum (limit of 5 players) or in-game. ;)

DeletedUser

Ok Lauwi: we'll do more attention for the future ;)

This message is for all players who have sent a message to superalex for joining his new fellowship: few days ago, he's written a mail to me for informing that he was on vacation but very soon he'd be come back home. So, don't worry about our fellowship: if he'll not be very soon on-line, we'll find a solution about that ;)
Alessandro

merged 2 posts in to 1. regards, Goryn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser629

That's easy. Create a fellowship as an Archmage, then hand the position over to Alexandre when he's back from vacation ^^

DeletedUser

Thank you very much Goryn for your explanation: tomorrow, after the update, I'll see how the new feature'll work and then I'll take a decision 'cause I'd not do mistakes about, otherwise superalex...:confused:

Hello friends,
if tomorrow superalex'll not be back from vacation yet, magicLucy and me'll found the fellowship so you'll receive invitation for joining it :)
Let's stay ready :D;)
Good night.
Alessandro

Please try to avoid posting multiple times in a row and use the edit button instead, thank you. Regards, Goryn.

DeletedUser

Ok, I apologize Goryn, but we're excited for the upcoming new feature...I'll pay specific attention to that since now...;)

DeletedUser1227

Me too please Thesaff #712
279% planks
254% silk
279% magic dust

DeletedUser651

I was going to ask to be a part of this guild, but I see you already have more than the allotted slots will allow. I will find another. Good luck all!

DeletedUser

Hello dear Bobbykitty.
I've written a private message just now: please, read it :)

I'm waiting for our archmage MagicLucy and immediately we'll send invitation to active players in the list ;)

merged your 2 posts in to 1 again. One day i know you're going to use the edit button. Goryn.

DeletedUser

ulQuiorra you've been invited ;-)

Actually we are 8 members. There are ppl invited but not responded yet. Please let me know about player you wish to have invited.

merged your 2 posts in to 1. Please use the edit button next time to avoid multiple posts. Goryn.

DeletedUser967

She left some fellowship and has a lock on one day, can accept invite tomorrow ;)

DeletedUser

excellent... ;)
She've to be fast 'cause there are many invitations :eek:

DeletedUser1178

If any Invites are left, I am also interested in joining.
Marble 279%
Silk 278%
Gems 259%

DeletedUser

Have the one day block to join another Fellowship myself, up for grabs later today LOL

DeletedUser594

Ok, what's going on? Why isn't this Fellowship up and running?
Getting lots of invites!!!;)

DeletedUser

Yes, I didn't think that fellowship system could have this big success on Elvenar game: unfortunately, we've been forced to refuse many applications 'cause of the big numbers of them and the numerical limit of fellowhipand :(
I'm really sorry 'cause many friends of mine and of other archmages, have not had the possibility to join our fellowhip...I hope they'll find other fellowships and we could play as well together :)
Have a nice day to all of you!
Alessandro