• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Preparation of my guild on Elvenar

DeletedUser

We thank you all the players who are actually writing applications to join our fellowship, but unfortunately at the moment there are no free places available: I'm very sorry :(
If you're interested in, you can contact our Archmage MagicLucy since she is on contact with other players for founding "sisters-fellowships" just to give the possibility to many players and friends, whom have not joined our first fellowship, to join others :)
I wish you all the best and enjoy the game!
Alessandro ;)

DeletedUser

I am out, but it seems to me that guild 'Guardian Bloodthirsty' never existed.

DeletedUser

Drialik, we've only changed the name 'cause we thought it was too much cruel for a relaxing fellowship :):p:D

DeletedUser

Cruel? I am not cruel even though my password is cruel and on some things my name is silverkiller.
Back to topic
I am not in the fellowship, I have joined another fellowship called The Fellowship.

DeletedUser

My dear friends, let me tell you what happend meanwhile.

1. When the feature to found fellowships has been implemented our friend superalex has been on vacation and it seems he still is.

2. My friend Alexander1972 came to ask me what to do.

3. I deciced to found my own fellowship and did it immediately. One of the reasons has been that the name which superalex has choosen without discussing with his aspirants did not meet my favour, and Alexander1972's as well.

4. My intention to lead a fellowship is not corresponding to the name 'bloodthirsty...' what has been the idea of superalex.

5. The name of my fellowship is; Guardian Angels' - and be sure, myself and my fellow Guardian Angels are living this spirit and will never act cruel or somehow harming to anyone. In the opposite - we are living our fellowship and follow the guidelines of helping each other as good as everyone can. We have a mixed group of high ranked players and lower level players as well. Our intentions are to lend helping hands in every situation and taking much care for our lower level players to have benefits in goods and polishing and so on.

6. Due to the huge number of aspirants who ran down my door I started searching for more brave players who are able and willing to found sister fellowships according to the Guardian Angels spirit.

Some of you already know that I've been sucessful in my search and found two wonderful persons who wanted to take the hard task of founding and leading a own fellowship.

7. I proudly introduce to you the new sister fellowships to the Guardian Angels:

Locharron founded the 'Keepers of Elvenar'

Fitness founded the 'Gods of Olympus'

8. All players who meanwhile have applied to join the Guardian Angels fellowship I have forwarded to the new fellowships to get invited.

Let me say: Thank you my sister fellowship leaders
and Thank you my dear aspirants for your patience.

I hope so much you all will enjoy this new kind to play here on Elvenar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MagicLucy, you cannot better explain which has been the history of our fellowship and the cherry on top, we hope to have as soon as possible the "boss" superalexandre among us with his creativity and with his brilliant ideas: a wonderful team! :D:rolleyes:

DeletedUser967

Actually we have the best team in guild and I hope it's only beginning and we get more that fantastic people to our sisters! :D :D

DeletedUser

You can count on me, dear friend ulQuiorra: I'll try do all of my best in our fellowship for all fellows ;)

DeletedUser594

Hi all, bit of a muddle here! I've joined another fellowship in the mean time..
Had an invite from Lucy, but as I've misunderstood it all i did not join..
Wish you all the best in your venture and hope the game will improve soon! Cheers:)

DeletedUser

I'm sad about that, GrafKoks2, and you already know that...:(
However I wish you the same with your fellowship and I hope we stay on contact anyway ;)
Alessandro

DeletedUser

Hello my dear friend GrafKoks2,

do not worry about - I'm aware of this confusion while founding, inviting and applying. Lots of players were in a hurry to apply, my list was bursting and players ran down my door to join. So, I wish you to enjoy the playing in every fellowship you choose to be a member.
:)

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Please, first of all, forgive me for my absence.

Then I would like to thank MagicLucy and Alexander1972 that have created the guild.

Now I have several things to resolve, including the limit of members in the guild.

Recruitment is now closed and will remain so until further notice.

Some people will be forced to leave the guild to make way for more active members.

The guild name may be changed, it will remain to do with ddevil, Alessandro, MagicLucy and myself.

If you want to join the guild, send me a message.

Good evening,
superalexandre9

DeletedUser

Yes, and I'm really happy about that.
I hope he'll decide to join our fellowship as soon as possible, so he could give his precious help to all fellowship and vice versa ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Please, first of all, forgive me for my absence.

Then I would like to thank MagicLucy and Alexander1972 that have created the guild.

Now I have several things to resolve, including the limit of members in the guild.

Recruitment is now closed and will remain so until further notice.

Some people will be forced to leave the guild to make way for more active members.

The guild name may be changed, it will remain to do with ddevil, Alessandro, MagicLucy and myself.

If you want to join the guild, send me a message.

Good evening,
superalexandre9

To bring clearness into this affair here some explaining words:

1. superalexander9 and I never had an agreement which said that I would found a fellowship for him while he is absent here.

2. superalexandre9 has nothing to do with the fellowship Guardian Angels, which is founded by me.

3. superalexandre9 has not any rights to rule anything regarding the Guardian Angels nor our sister fellowships, which were founded by players who were taking the challenge of founding and leading their own fellowships.
They did so, because the intentions and spirit of the Guardian Angels are meeting their own opinions and intentions of a good fellowship and they did found it because many many players asked me to join the Guardian Angels and I've been searching for a solution for those applying players to get a place to be in harmony and peace. Finally, you know, there were two player who were taking the challenge and founded sister fellowships to the Guardian Angels.

4. Every player is welcome there to join, no matter how his ranking or his stock volume. Every player will be helped by the higher ranked players - by polishing and trading as well. There are no limitations, the only intention is to live together in harmony and good neighbourhood and friendship.

4. superalexandre9 is free to found his own fellowship now, instead of simply overtaking an existing fellowship.