• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Preparation of my guild on Elvenar

DeletedUser

I believe that very soon superalex'll have to ask Inno to open a new server only for our guild :D
C'mon ladies and gentlemen, superalex's guild has open...there'll be a big party offered by himself :D

DeletedUser967

I wanted to make own guild but...if superalex is first( Iwanted to invite same people ) I'm really happy that I can join :)
That will be the best guild of Elvenar! :D

DeletedUser967

Ohh yeaa me too I wonder when exactly they make the guild system - they told us in vacation time but....no eactly when... :(

DeletedUser

Exactly: during vacation time or at the end of summer...who knows:eek:

DeletedUser967

They knows everything even that what they don't know, something crazy:confused::confused::confused:

DeletedUser

it'd be wonderful to know one of them...and to force him/her to talk by strong-arm tactics :D

DeletedUser967

Impossible, they only know how to write code, no normal message:confused::confused:

DeletedUser967

But if we talking about guilds, I'm afraid something. In each one games with races like here we can only join to guild for this one race - elves to elves guild and same for humans. I hope here that will never works here...