• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Preparation of my guild on Elvenar

DeletedUser967

Agree maybe it make sense - fights of races etc but nope...to many different race in our squad, I do not want it!

DeletedUser

Yes, I understand what you mean, ulQuiorra, but I hope there'll be a mechanism thanks to which we can be all together, humans and elves :)

DeletedUser

Hello to everyboody ;)
superalexandre9, this game is played by one of my colleagues, so I ask you if he can also join our coming guild: his nickname is Koreg Silkir :)
Thanks for the answer.
Alessandro :D

DeletedUser

Hello ulQuiorra and Alexander1972, please, discuss private message or in the lounge.
Thank you :)

I responded to your friend via private message.
He and Drialik have been added to the guild.

DeletedUser967

Okay sorry superalexander for offtop here we just really like this step with integrate all of us :)

DeletedUser317

Hello.
If still are a space, i join.

Just in case i have steel, scrools and elixier boosted.

DeletedUser

There is yet a place for you, Eladamri :)

Important info :
I'll make a list of things needed to enter/remain in the guild.

Good day,
superalexandre9

EDIT: Recruitment is now changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

You should stop recruiting for now, as in the inno tv episode there it looks like guilds are limited to 25 people.
At least the one shown has 3/25 members.

DeletedUser

if it's so, I agree with you LordB: for now, it's better stop recruiting members and waiting for further and clear informations ;)
I've watched at the new episode of Elvenar's tv and it's right: it seems, as the images shows, that a guild'll be composed by 25 members only...we'll pay attention about that :confused:

DeletedUser

u3XL94g.jpg

DeletedUser

Hello,
I am also very interested by guild and i want to join .
I have steel (boost at 254%), scrolls (boost at 254% also) and magis dust (bosst at 241%) as boost.
I have also relics :48 marble,45 crystals, 44 elixirs, 40 planks, 50 silk and 59 gems.
Thanks for response.

DeletedUser

Dear Nefertitijojoba,
first of all welcome to the forum ;)
The founding member of this new coming guild is superalexandre9 :)
I suggest you to write him a private message too, 'cause during these latest days I've not read his messages on the forum ;)
Have a nice evening.
Alessandro :)

DeletedUser

ophion, read the spoiler: they've found the name...but it's a little bit macabre, for my opinion :confused:

DeletedUser

I believe that in their intentions it would be funny...but I don't know o_O
In the description we write about peace etc, but it doesn't seem just so that...:D

DeletedUser

I've not read superalexandre on the forum since few days so I've not had the possibility to talk with him about that yet...:)
I go to bed: good night, ophion ;)