• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Preparation of my guild on Elvenar

DeletedUser

Hi all, as you can see, I am preparing my guild on Elvenar.
I will present it in a few lines.

Presentation

The name was chosen. This will be "The Guardian Bloodthirsty" :)
Our guild will be peaceful, and confidence will reign. The disputes will not be permitted, subject to penalties.

Member list (32)
- Alehar
- Alexander1972
- Alyssa
- Anne65
- coeurdepat
- Don Kanone
- Drialik
- Eladamri
- Eshu
- feuerwehrconan
- GrafKoks2
- Kahlaan
- Kaspar Krydrow
- Kirhof
- Koreg Silkir
- MagicLucy
- miyareva
- Naeenar
- NetherlancePL
- Nikoone
- ophion
- Orlando
- PeVy
- Preator
- pzkpfwv1d
- Ruric
- saigailoth

- semra
- superalexandre9
- Tygolas
- ulQuiorra
- Zuzanicka

Recruitment
Recruitment is restricted now.
To enter our guild, you must:
- connect at least two to three times a week and help other members of the guild also regularly;
- have at least 8,000 points;
- (other restrictions will follow).
You must at least have all these qualities to enter the guild.
If you do not help other guild members once entered it, you will be forced to leave the guild.
You can contact me to let me know of your absence. Only unjustified absences will be punished.

Send me a private message and/or reply on this subject asking to integrate the guild.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...superalex, visiting the towns of the other players I've seen that I'm the lackingest of all about ranking...are you sure you want me with you??? :D
I feel a little bit uncomfortable...:D

DeletedUser

Obviously, I promise to do all of my best in the guild: I can prepare coffee, milk, biscuits etc for all of you :D

Hi Alexander, I'm sure I'm speaking for superalexandre too by saying that our guild goals will include to help each other and especially the higher players will help the lower ones to proceed better and faster.
Do not worry about our will to give you any help we are able to give. And don't be ashamed of your lower state in ranking or so. We all did start from zero and many of us are not this kind of egoistic and only looking for their own benefit.

DeletedUser

Thank you very much, dear MagicLucy: I appreciate very much the spirit of our arising guild 'cause I believe that all of us are here to share our free time in friendship and relax :)

DeletedUser

Hi Alexander, I'm sure I'm speaking for superalexandre too by saying that our guild goals will include to help each other and especially the higher players will help the lower ones to proceed better and faster.
Do not worry about our will to give you any help we are able to give. And don't be ashamed of your lower state in ranking or so. We all did start from zero and many of us are not this kind of egoistic and only looking for their own benefit.
MagicLucy course, I think just like you ! ;)
New players have joined the future guild.

DeletedUser613

Well, I am interested in becoming a member although I play more on Forge of Empires, however I am still active here as well