• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Preparation of my guild on Elvenar

DeletedUser

Don't worry, pzk: when superalex'll login in the forum, I'll inform him about your message and he'll contact you ;)

DeletedUser

Well, I am interested in becoming a member although I play more on Forge of Empires, however I am still active here as well
I contacted you on the game ;)
If you did not get my message, you can send me one.

I think that guilds will come with the update tomorrow :) I am impatient :eek:
Yes, we're a great team :D

DeletedUser

the post is not clearly about the guild system...but who knows :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We can only wait and hope ;)

New players have joined the future guild !

DeletedUser778

Sounds interesting, but there are some things I'm concerned about:
1. What about goods distribution in the guild? Do you have an eye on that? Not that it's the same like in many neighbourhoods that some good boosts are plenty and some are rare.
I have marble, silk and gems boosted and I think I produce some quite good amounts of it (1,4k - 1,8k/3h right now and with the planned new manufactories that will come over time and some more boost/upgrading I will end up somewhere around 4k/3h i guess)
Steel, Scrolls and Elixir are more easy to get in my neighbourhood, but planks and crystal aren't so from my point it would be good to have some surplus of planks and crystal in the guild and steel, scrolls and elixir aren't that much neccessary, but these kind of information should be gathered from all guild members so you can plan further invitations depending on needed goods and goods that are there already too much.

2. What if guilds can only consist of 10 players for example? We don't have any information about possible guild size.

DeletedUser613

Well, I have planks, silk and magic dust and I manage to produce a fair quantity as well, dependant upon what production schedules I set
Approximately 4000 planks per day from 13 manufactories
Approximately 2400 silk per day from 3 manufactories
Approximately 1400 magic dust per day from 3 manufactories

DeletedUser

Sounds interesting, but there are some things I'm concerned about:
1. What about goods distribution in the guild? Do you have an eye on that? Not that it's the same like in many neighbourhoods that some good boosts are plenty and some are rare.
I have marble, silk and gems boosted and I think I produce some quite good amounts of it (1,4k - 1,8k/3h right now and with the planned new manufactories that will come over time and some more boost/upgrading I will end up somewhere around 4k/3h i guess)
Steel, Scrolls and Elixir are more easy to get in my neighbourhood, but planks and crystal aren't so from my point it would be good to have some surplus of planks and crystal in the guild and steel, scrolls and elixir aren't that much neccessary, but these kind of information should be gathered from all guild members so you can plan further invitations depending on needed goods and goods that are there already too much.

2. What if guilds can only consist of 10 players for example? We don't have any information about possible guild size.
It's very interesting what you say ;)
1. We will arrange the goods after the established guild, but in my opinion we will have everything :)
2. We'll see, but it will surely be a great limitation.

Well, I have planks, silk and magic dust and I manage to produce a fair quantity as well, dependant upon what production schedules I set
Approximately 4000 planks per day from 13 manufactories
Approximately 2400 silk per day from 3 manufactories
Approximately 1400 magic dust per day from 3 manufactories
Welcome :D

Preator

I am ready to join your ranks as well, with my steel boosted by 279%, scrolls 291% and elixir 291% and the following non-boosted and unused relics (who knows, with the guild feature implemented, maybe they will be somehow useful :)):
105 marble
110 planks
112 crystal
91 silk
101 magic dust
93 gems

DeletedUser

My welcome to the players who have accepted superalex's invitation...
superalex, I believe you'll need a secretary for administrating your guild :D
How many old game friends I've found on the members list: it's wonderful!:rolleyes:
P.S.: my boosted goods are planks, silk and magic dust :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser594

Hi, the more players post here maybe the devs get the message and get on with it!!;)

DeletedUser

Yes they'll do! ;)
...it's my hope...:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, I will surely need a deputy.

New players have joined the future guild !

DeletedUser

...let me see...:D
I hope there'll not be limits about the number of players who'll arrange a guild...otherwise it'll be a drama :eek: