• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Summer Solstice

Lissona

Lucky you!
Venars Rock III 5x4 2300 Population and Culture
If you can win this, this makes Golden abyss totally useless.
Sometimes I ask myself why Goryn is not here anymore - you are the reason why he had a reason to be moderator...

CrazyWizard

I have absolutly no clue why it makes the abbyss useless.

it's like telling that snails make it useless.
It's a nice 3x3 "house" that rewards you with something like 4k ranking points (without throne)

DeletedUser1247

16 days and since the recurring quest has been used up there is no way to get the 2nd or 3rd tier prize without diamonds the daily pays 30-40 so every 2 days you could open the 50 i'm at 125 so 5 every 2 days= 40 plus my 125= total 165... i am very happy with the event overall since i got enough shards to put up a few wonders the rest was typical spells mostly......... but i would of thought the really actives would have had a chance at the top event prize without diamonds but this is not possible

DeletedUser

I have absolutly no clue why it makes the abbyss useless.

it's like telling that snails make it useless.
It's a nice 3x3 "house" that rewards you with something like 4k ranking points (without throne)
Because you need to put 1000+ KPs & Relics.
And like you can have that many different buildings?

It is probably wiser to buy snail palace then gamble on this. If you are willing to spend diamonds.

Sometimes I ask myself why Goryn is not here anymore - you are the reason why he had a reason to be moderator...

He has slaves now. Why would he do extra work?

DeletedUser651

16 days and since the recurring quest has been used up there is no way to get the 2nd or 3rd tier prize without diamonds the daily pays 30-40 so every 2 days you could open the 50 i'm at 125 so 5 every 2 days= 40 plus my 125= total 165... i am very happy with the event overall since i got enough shards to put up a few wonders the rest was typical spells mostly......... but i would of thought the really actives would have had a chance at the top event prize without diamonds but this is not possible

Yeah. Me too. :( Even if you save them all up to open the gold chests that won't be near enough.

DeletedUser1250

I like the event a lot. The 2 questlines, the chests, the rewards, I like it.
2 things I don't like:
I reached the end of one of the questlines, so all that is left is the daily reward. Doing the quests was fun and I am disappointed that there isn't more after producing the 50 beverages. I hoped there would be much more, so it would at least keep me busy for another week.

I only have 30 sun flares, so the second big prize won't be reachable and that doesn't feel good. Of course I will get the daily reward and that will make it possible to open a bronze chest every other day. The rewards are nice, but I can't reach the second big prize. Now I understand that you need to earn money and you want people to spend diamonds. I also think the big prizes are very good. But I feel it should be possible to be able with daily log in and doing all the quests to reach at least the second big prize. It should be hard to reach the second prize, request a daily log in, making me wonder all the time if I will make it, but now after a week I already know I won't make it. I also wouldn't have the feeling about the need to spend diamonds if the second prize would be reachable without diamonds.

In the beginning of the event, we got an offer to buy moon splinters with a discount. I think that was way too early.

So I feel a bit disappointed, while the event is so great.

DeletedUser118

I totaly agree here. If its already almost impossible to reach the second big building without spending money, even if it really needs alot of activity, this whole event kinda feels like a failure. Personally I don't mind if it was like that for the biggest one, but the second biggest? Come on, please give us at least a small opportunity to get there.

CrazyWizard

Maybe a bug, or a mayor miscalculation? if even the second cant be normally reached what disaster would the 3rd be?
It cant be that its worse than the snail but 10 times the price in diamonds

Maybe because the had some issues with the former event quests, in there fix they broke something?

Or maybe there will be some mayor suprise quest in store for us at the end.

DeletedUser

Maybe a bug, or a mayor miscalculation? if even the second cant be normally reached what disaster would the 3rd be?
It cant be that its worse than the snail but 10 times the price in diamonds

Maybe because the had some issues with the former event quests, in there fix they broke something?

Or maybe there will be some mayor suprise quest in store for us at the end.

Nah is not miscalculations. Their calculators are PERFECT. :D

I knew it! This event was done so quickly just to steer conversations away from orcs and mandatory AW research to bugs about SS.

They are officially launching it in two days. #innojokes

DeletedUser

not 2 days, 12 hours 15 minutes until is starts on my server
Same
Orcs_dung.png

Is too soon. They had to hurry up because of orcs & mandatory AW research.

CrazyWizard

Correction:

Rainbow Unicorn: 195 Culture and 195 Population
Rainbow Flower Cage 117 culture and 117 Population
ah thanks, I made that list really fast, and did not pay enough attentions to population, ill fix those 2 at least

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

how can you be sure you cant make it? it seems a bit early to tell, not? I notice that the reward of the daily quests seems to get higher every day, so maybe on the last day alone you get enough reward to buy 2 chests :)

DeletedUser1598

hi everyone, one question, someone has the list of missions the event?

Patrix

I like the event a lot. The 2 questlines, the chests, the rewards, I like it.
2 things I don't like:
I reached the end of one of the questlines, so all that is left is the daily reward. Doing the quests was fun and I am disappointed that there isn't more after producing the 50 beverages. I hoped there would be much more, so it would at least keep me busy for another week.

I only have 30 sun flares, so the second big prize won't be reachable and that doesn't feel good. Of course I will get the daily reward and that will make it possible to open a bronze chest every other day. The rewards are nice, but I can't reach the second big prize. Now I understand that you need to earn money and you want people to spend diamonds. I also think the big prizes are very good. But I feel it should be possible to be able with daily log in and doing all the quests to reach at least the second big prize. It should be hard to reach the second prize, request a daily log in, making me wonder all the time if I will make it, but now after a week I already know I won't make it. I also wouldn't have the feeling about the need to spend diamonds if the second prize would be reachable without diamonds.

In the beginning of the event, we got an offer to buy moon splinters with a discount. I think that was way too early.

So I feel a bit disappointed, while the event is so great.

Perfectly expressed!

Please inno, extend the quest line so we can make a change at the second Grand Prize

DeletedUser1548

In chapter 4 all three Venar's Rocks have identical values per square but in the Orc chapter it decreases. Should it be like that?