• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Summer Solstice

DeletedUser

hey guys what is goin on with the side quests on the solar event?!:mad: they stopped and im waiting to be fixxed for like 3 days? update me plz

DeletedUser

hey guys what is goin on with the side quests on the solar event?!:mad: they stopped and im waiting to be fixxed for like 3 days? update me plz
There are only 21 side quests. When you've done those your fineshed with the side quests and only get the episodic quest.

DeletedUser

There are only 21 side quests. When you've done those your fineshed with the side quests and only get the episodic quest.
omg fail...im so sad now...

edit: guys guys...and how we are suposed to unlock the other 2 buildings? its impossible, unless u are uber lucky and got all the time x220 moon splitters

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

omg fail...im so sad now...

edit: guys guys...and how we are suposed to unlock the other 2 buildings? its impossible, unless u are uber lucky and got all the time x220 moon splitters

spend 150+ eur and you will have those two buildings. :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

DeletedUser651

You aren't going to get them unless you pay. End of story. So basically, this contest is for one big building and some small ones along the way, maybe. Which is kind of cool. We haven't had anything like this before, so I think it is a big step in the right direction.

DeletedUser1542

Inno only rewards players who pay, not players who play. And the price is astronomical, 150-200 Euros, I bought the entire uncharted series for ps4 for 1/3 of that. They seem to cater to the 1% who seem to have unlimited funds, the other 99%, well.....

However the event is a nice step, they can refine it better in the future. At least remove the 24hr restriction on the main solstice quest.

DeletedUser1627

Inno only rewards players who pay, not players who play. And the price is astronomical, 150-200 Euros, I bought the entire uncharted series for ps4 for 1/3 of that. They seem to cater to the 1% who seem to have unlimited funds, the other 99%, well.....

I agree and find that disgusting! On the french servers I've spend 800 euros since the beginning of the game and apparently this is insufficient... Even pay players are angry because to finish this event is too expensive!

That the first time in the inno games history where all the players cannot finish the event without paying....

DeletedUser929

Is there a list of that 21 quests or everyone get different quests?

DeletedUser

Is there a list of that 21 quests or everyone get different quests?
Gain 2000 Supplies
Producde Advanced Tools 3 times
Solve 20 encounters (or have at least 200 Provinces) > Doesn't show progress until you have solved more encounters then ~10% of the number of provinces you have scouted.
Gain 9 Relics
Produce Spell "Power of Provision" 1 time > This one is very buggy, contact support !
Spend 15 Knowledge Points
Complete 3 Building Upgrades to level 4 or higher > You have to be online when the building(s) upgrades.
Scout 1 Province
Spend 20 Knowledge Points
Gain 12 Relics
Produce Basket of Groceries 10 times
Produce Spell "Power of Provision" 2 times
Train 400 Units
Produce Wooden Chest 3 times > Bonus good.
Produce Simple Tools 50 times
Scout 3 Provinces of Produce Spell "Power of Provision" 3 times
Gain 15 Relics
Spend 25 Knowledge Points
Complete 5 Building Upgrades to level 6 or higher > You have to be online when the building(s) upgrades.
Finish 3 Provinces or produce Basket of Groceries 3 times
Produce Bevarages 50 times

DeletedUser651

Great list Jasper... Add very buggy to solve 20 encounters or 200 provinces. If you need to solve the encounters that is buggy as can be. Same with both the Complete the building upgrades. Those you need to be online at the time the building upgrades or it won't register. Same with Produce spell Power of provision 3 times.

DeletedUser1657

The 20 encounters or 200 provinces is more of a display issue. Rather then showing you progress on both they show you the one you are closest to completing based on % completed. So for everyone when they get it the quest shows the provinces as we have all done some provinces but 0 encounters since we got the quest. As you progress on encounters your % completed changes and eventually it displays or finishes. Was similar with the relics or 200 provinces in the daily quests.

DeletedUser1690

ah thanks, I made that list really fast, and did not pay enough attentions to population, ill fix those 2 at least

The values for the prizes are relative to the chapter one is in, which is why different folks may be seeing different values.

DeletedUser1345

I caved in the US server and built the magic academy. One thing for sure is the spell I am interested in the least is the power of provision. It would be better if the quest was "produce a spell," rather than "produce this specific spell." You can't make it a good thing to have the MA. So you make it a bad thing to not have it. At least let up on how we use the thing.
After all, I have come to the conclusion that the developers are not interested in the academy. No new spell after chapter three. Fairies had come after the MA, and they are magical creatures, but no new spell from them. Orcs are good at breaking things, so how about a spell that lets you bang two runes together to get a broken rune?

CrazyWizard

The values for the prizes are relative to the chapter one is in, which is why different folks may be seeing different values.

I actually forgot to add those population parts brummbear pointed out
also your remark is the reason that I posted the following line
Note down there are all the chapter 8 buildings, they are chapter bound so lower chapter gets lesser event buildings.

I caved in the US server and built the magic academy. One thing for sure is the spell I am interested in the least is the power of provision. It would be better if the quest was "produce a spell," rather than "produce this specific spell." You can't make it a good thing to have the MA. So you make it a bad thing to not have it. At least let up on how we use the thing.
After all, I have come to the conclusion that the developers are not interested in the academy. No new spell after chapter three. Fairies had come after the MA, and they are magical creatures, but no new spell from them. Orcs are good at breaking things, so how about a spell that lets you bang two runes together to get a broken rune?

the 20 KP spell is by far the best of them all, the only one I love.
I to build de MA now, for the sole reason I do not want to miss out on the reward goodies, tho I hope on my main to get at least 2 gardens (got 1 on beta) need two to at least counter the loss of space of the MA.

Still think it's the worng way to force the MA, it's still a nearly useless building. and has not improved at all.

DeletedUser

the spell I am interested in the least is the power of provision.

I don't have a 125% culture bonus, so the Provision spell is the only one I can use. I use it to produce the extra supplies I need during a Race, so that I only need to build the Workshops I need to run the city itself. Still, I don't like it...