• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Summer Solstice

DeletedUser

To be clear: they have different values when they are offered to you - depending on where you are in the tech tree.
I don't think that they scale further when you have placed them and reach a new chapter in the tech tree.

If this is true then buildings are useless for most of the players.

Dony

King of Bugs
if you take into consideration that this is 1 time only event and you wont be able to get this reward after it ends then it would be great if it scale and actually ppl will want to get it, at least i would want.

Lissona

If this is true then buildings are useless for most of the players.

Take the special building Level 1 which you posted from the Chapter 1 tech tree view:
180 People on 8 squares - with a normal house you need the research of chapter 3 (superior residences) to get more population on the same space. But you still don't have the additional culture.

Regarding the special building from the orc view:
940 people and 940 culture on 8 squares - to get the same amount with non-diamond buildings you need 13 spaces for houses and 6 spaces for culture (and additionally some space for the culture for the houses...)

I don't call that useless.

If you're going for efficiency - take the grand prizes you can get (especially if you're at one of the last chapters in the tech tree) and hope, that there will be more events and more and better grand prizes from time to time, so you can replace them after some months when the normal buildings get better.

if you take into consideration that this is 1 time only event and you wont be able to get this reward after it ends then it would be great if it scale and actually ppl will want to get it, at least i would want.
I already can see cities which consist mainly of scaling special buildings ;)

DeletedUser

Culture buildings are too often replaceable... And culture is not that important. Current residences gives you more than these "special" buildings. at least to where i'm in actual game. Lots of misinformation by INNO. Wiki is confusing as well... Sometimes you get "full capacity." other times just upgrade capacity...

Lissona

Current residences gives you more than these "special" buildings. at least to where i'm in actual game.
What are the numbers (people/culture) for the grand prizes at your chapter (which chapter?) you are referring to?

DeletedUser

What are the numbers (people/culture) for the grand prizes at your chapter (which chapter?) you are referring to?
1.5 Population Residence level 150. Does it matter?

Is INNO who should think before they are releasing something. Don't they have a calculator?

Lissona

You say: "Inno should use a calculator" - please tell us, what you have calculated and on what basis (what are the numbers of the buldings etc.). Otherwise I could think you just want to make trouble without any reason - or that you did not understand the mechanics of the grand prizes at all...

DeletedUser

You say: "Inno should use a calculator" - please tell us, what you have calculated and on what basis (what are the numbers of the buldings etc.). Otherwise I could think you just want to make trouble without any reason - or that you did not understand the mechanics of the grand prizes at all...

I can't afford calculator, spent all cash in this game.:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Katwjik apparently has better calculator than INNO. But he needs input values. Which are TOP secret.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser867

SummerRelics.png

I did 3 Tournaments and thereby gained 12 relics, but the quest was not satisfied.

If using Tournaments and/or Treasure Chests DOESN'T count, then that should be clearly stated. If they should count, then there's a bug.

The most obvious interpretation of the current wording is to Gain 8 Relics UNLESS you already have 200 Provinces.

(A few minutes later) Acquiring a single province, 8 relics, satisfied the quest and showed 8/8 in the green bar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

This reminds me of a bug report I saw these days. There was somebody with a similiar quest problem. But I cannot find it right now. You should check the bugs forum. It should still be in there somewhere.

Elderflower

My summer solstice for yesterday just said Gain 12 relics and the four relics I got from the tournament did complete that quest for me this morning.

DeletedUser1681

SummerRelics.png

(A few minutes later) Acquiring a single province, 8 relics, satisfied the quest and showed 8/8 in the green bar.
Same here, but I felt a little unsure about the outcome while getting those relics as the screen didn't show me making any progress, it was only counting provinces as Katwijk's screenshot shows.

ps. hmmm, seems i have trouble quoting :oops: - expand the quote to see.

Dony

King of Bugs
SummerRelics.png

I did 3 Tournaments and thereby gained 12 relics, but the quest was not satisfied.

If using Tournaments and/or Treasure Chests DOESN'T count, then that should be clearly stated. If they should count, then there's a bug.

The most obvious interpretation of the current wording is to Gain 8 Relics UNLESS you already have 200 Provinces.

for me tournament relics counted toward this quest
i did 1 tournament and gained 6 relics + 2 i had from normal province before that

Horanda

The progress bar shows the more advanced option on a percentage basis, so if you have 150 provinces, you are going to have to get 7 relics before the relic progress will be shown

CrazyWizard

ok, just got my forst "daily reward" 3x flower cage.

Is this random? how do I know how many of the items I get when I get this?

Anyone who can tell me how many Bronze Guardians, leaf codex or dark signposts they got?
Trying to inventorize the rewards to figure out where to put my goodies on the line to get the best output.

edit: just noticed it's in the chest description, still did not note down what the best chest gave for the other rewards so would be cool if anyone could tell.

CrazyWizard

no clue if anyone posted an overvieuw of the new event buildings yet, so here it is:
Note down there are all the chapter 8 buildings, they are chapter bound so lower chapter gets lesser event buildings.

size: 1x1
Rainbow Flower Cage 117 culture and 117 Population
Spring flower Cage: 210 culture
Noble Banner: 210 Culture
Summer Flower Cage: 230 culture
Dark Signpost: 230 Culture
Heroic Banner: 250 culture

size: 1x2
Rainbow Unicorn: 195 Culture and 195 Population
Bronze Guards: 370 culture
Silver Unicorn: 390 culture
Silver Guards: 410 Culture