• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Summer Solstice

DeletedUser1627

BEAUTIFUL
WUNDERSHON
MA-GNI-FI-QUE

I am very exited for the first (real) event of elvenar!
I think that we will see this new special building in the Inno Games epidode of august (which make many time to come...) :)

Hope I will be lucky ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lissona

One question: if I receive a special building (either from the chests or the grand prizes) which is not available through research, build it in my city and at some point tear it down - is it "lost in space forever" or does it return in the new inventory slot?

DeletedUser

Event buildings are one time only, you can only get them from doing event, so if you tear it down it's gone forever.
Only way to get it again is if they run the same event next year and offer the same building as a prize?.

Lissona

Event buildings are one time only, you can only get them from doing event, so if you tear it down it's gone forever.
That's the way how it is handled in FoE. But I know city builder games from other developers where in game 1 they are gone and in game 2 they return in the inventory. So perhaps they handle it here differently than in FoE.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't pin your hopes on that, this is Inno we are talking about :rolleyes:

DeletedUser246

I think the prices to buy Moon splitters is too expensive.

Elderflower

This is fun. Only, I just noticed that supplies I earned from completing another non-solstice quest didn't count towards the supplies I needed for the summer solstice event.:(

Last edited:

DeletedUser283

nice event, thaks
I like the way quest texts are written, very "elvenar-like" ;)
now we have to wait and see whether this event will be profitable (I mean for us players :p )

DeletedUser246

691f986bc0f84a1f9195e859bf864fc9.png

Moon Splitters so expensive!

500 diamonds for 50 moon splitters.
50 moon splitters = bronze chest
Bronze chest could come:
10 KP's. Iff u buy 10 KP's in your kp bar, you will spend 450 diamonds, less than 500 spent to buy 50 moon splitters.

Ok, you can win the new structure who gives to you 37 population + 37 culture in 1x1.
BUT, with 500 diamonds you can buy 3 Pricess Anwen who gives to you 102 population +110 culture in 1x1. So you can earn 306 population + 330 culture with 3 Princess Anwen you could buy with those 500 diamonds.

So, my opinion is, the value of every moon splitters shoulda be 05 diamonds, and not 10 diamonds.

Of course you can get more than 1 moon splitters buying the bigger packs, but 8300 diamonds for 1000 moon splitters?
And the Golden Chest gives to you +20 golden sun to unlock the special building.
The bigger building gives to you 740 pop and 740 culture.
But to get that, you need to unlock the other 2 first and second ones. So, you will spend more than 1000 moon splitters to own the bigger structure.
With 8300 diamonds, you can buy 2 Giant Snails who gives to you 2900 population + 3200 culture EACH! And will left 2300 diamonds to spend in whatever you want.

Well, i'm not complaining about the event. I love it. Really. I was ansious to Elvenar win events like FoE, and the possibility to store building and premium building from event.

But, im just saying the values are too high. The first package of moon spliter should be 250 diamonds, the second one 1000 diamonds and the 3rd one should be 3500 diamonds.

That's my opinion.

Jixel

The timing is awkward, the quests just opened up, the first prize expires in just over 8 hours, and now it's nearly midnight here :(

The curse of being in Australia, I guess ...

Edit: Not to mention the irony of doing a Summer Solstice quest in the middle of our winter :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1627

Where can we see the special buildings of this event in the wiki?

DeletedUser1627

I didn't see them on the wiki ^^'

I wanna saw how many buildings we could have during this event and if we really need to build them...

DeletedUser1513

Quite stupid that you can't see how big the daily prize (and the rvenar's rock) is, or is it always a 1x1 building?????
To me that is essential data about the prize which is missing!

We will be adding the data of the buildings to the wiki after the event - we don't want to give out spoilers there. We are also aiming to provide you the information of the building size ingame in the event window. We hope to add that in our next update on Wednesday, before version 1.11 goes out to our international servers.

DeletedUser246

The daily is 1x1. The other ones are bigger

@Muf-Muf 1.11 will bring the Event to live servers?