• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Summer Solstice

DeletedUser1649

no clue if anyone posted an overvieuw of the new event buildings yet, so here it is:
Note down there are all the chapter 8 buildings, they are chapter bound so lower chapter gets lesser event buildings.

size: 1x1
Rainbow Flower Cage 117 culture and 117 Population
Spring flower Cage: 210 culture
Noble Banner: 210 Culture
Summer Flower Cage: 230 culture
Dark Signpost: 230 Culture
Heroic Banner: 250 culture

size: 1x2
Rainbow Unicorn: 195 Culture and 195 Population
Bronze Guards: 370 culture
Silver Unicorn: 390 culture
Silver Guards: 410 Culture
Crystal Unicorn: 430 Culture

size: 2x2
Leaf Codex: 700 culture
Sun Codex: 780 culture
Lava Codex: 860 culture
Observatory: 780 Culture

size: 3x3
Father Tree: 2100 culture

size: 5x3
Glossy Garden: 1760 Population and Culture

main reward:
Venars Rock I 2x4 940 Population and Culture
Venars Rock II 3x4 1400 Population and Culture
Venars Rock III 5x4 2300 Population and Culture

njoy

Is this a complete list, or is something missing?

I did not participate in this event on the beta, but since it's ongoing on the other servers I want to be able to plan ahead.

Judging from that list, it would be best to save everything until you reach Glossy Garden and go all in, hoping for a jackpot?

DeletedUser

Is this a complete list, or is something missing?

I did not participate in this event on the beta, but since it's ongoing on the other servers I want to be able to plan ahead.

Judging from that list, it would be best to save everything until you reach Glossy Garden and go all in, hoping for a jackpot?
So far it has been pretty accurate, not in that order of course. I skipped the small ones, don't care for them and waited for the Glossy Garden which I got today. :D Now I'm waiting/saving for the Father Tree, hoping to get that one also. :rolleyes:

CrazyWizard

Glossy garden was yesterday on beta, so it will be on the main server comming sunday, today it's Heroic Banner so next monday on the main server.

DeletedUser1250

Not sure if anyone has asked this already, I didn't read it but might have missed it:

Why isn't it possible to help Venar's rocks of the Glossy garden? They are cultural buildings and big enough to get helped.

DeletedUser651

@Muf-Muf
Is there a time limit on when you have to place your buildings won in this contest? Does the inventory tab go away after the contest is over or something? Or can I leave them there until I am ready to use them?

I understand if I place them and delete them they will not come back.

DeletedUser651

So, I'm not getting the daily episodic quest any more but there are 2 days left to the contest. Is this right? And I would still love an answer on that last question. Quickly please.

DeletedUser1706

Same here, also finished the non-daily quest line, only got halfway through the Venar's Rocks II (110/200 :/)...
A little bit disappointed, I know diamonds are supposed, in a way, to help develop this wonderful game, but we're talking about something like ~80€ to finish all three event buildings for me.
I agree with the comparison to FoE where events are non-cash-dependent, I would love to see the same in Elvenar.
On the mechanics of it though, I absolutely loved this event :)

DeletedUser1476

The quest line is an insult to the players. I could maybe understand if you decided to make the last building only available to players who are willing to spend money, but not even the second one? Seriously, you know how to deliver a bad game experience.

DeletedUser651

If they had just rephrased this, I don't think anyone would have been disappointed. Call it a sale along with a chance for some free stuff. Or call it a paid game of chance with some free chances being given out It isn't what they did that is the problem it is how they tricked us with it. Pretending it was a contest where we could win things that we couldn't. That's what is upsetting. They tried to trick people into buying moon thingies. Just be honest. People will still pay to gamble. They will pay to buy things. We all know this is a business and they have to sell some things to keep going. No one minds that. Just don't deceive.
If you look at it as a freebie and you won't win all these buildings unless you buy chances and gamble, but you might win something anyway, then it was a lot of fun. Normally we get nothing each day. This was a lot better than nothing!

I have to say, of all the things they offered, the rainbow unicorn was a huge hit and the fathertree is simply stunning!

DeletedUser1681

...People will still pay to gamble. They will pay to buy things. We all know this is a business and they have to sell some things to keep going. No one minds that. Just don't deceive.
I have to say, of all the things they offered, the rainbow unicorn was a huge hit and the fathertree is simply stunning!
Incidentaly as many of you have noticed in the "real world" :p servers there is a sale today: buy diamonds and get some moonshards too. I don't think it's just coincidence that it's on the same day that Glossy Garden (which I like best) is the daily prize.

DeletedUser

Yet the sale was also deceptive - it was difficult to find the amount of Splinters added to the sale.

DeletedUser1627

Now the event is finsih... but the wiki is still empty about the informations of the special event buildings...

ophion

Was it at all possible for anyone to get Venars rocks 3 without spending diamonds? I couldn't even manage to get the second one.:(

DeletedUser1681

Was it at all possible for anyone to get Venars rocks 3 without spending diamonds? I couldn't even manage to get the second one.:(
I think someone in this thread early on theorized that rock #3 without diamonds wasn't a possibility.

I was just making estimates in my "real world" server and having finished the continious questline came to conclusion that even with moonshards (plenty luck) from every chest I open to the end of event... no chance to get even #2.

I was a little surprised cause I have it here (#2), but then remembered that here at the very beginning of event there was a an offer to buy shards and I did buy because I had a new city which needed workers and the prizes seemed to have a culture & population combo.
Btw has anyone else noticed that many smaller prizes that had that population bonus here don't have that in real world servers.... or am I imagining things ?