• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Summer Solstice

DeletedUser651

Well, I'm not sure how this thing is supposed to work without the bugs, but I think it is super cool! I love the idea of this. Instead of frustration, they are giving us something to work for.

Elderflower

The same thing happened to me, and two other people in my guild, also. Timer ran out, no new quest appeared.
Clock reset to another day and still locked.
Me too. woke up today to find the timer had reset without giving me another quest or without autocompleting one.

DeletedUser651

With the contest not working for a lot of us, is there any chance of getting a hotfix or are we stuck for a week or two not having this work?

DeletedUser929

Thanks for "locking me" and preventing from participating in this event. I don't have any quests because timer didn't give me new quest and my second quest is pure bullshit and will take 7+ days.

lsicrxadlwfqvfrfruklzzsiwvrmixdaisxzidvqvyxotxlnmlhizjlljfhabcfwchfitfyivaznpmbvupgmuvvazrbziuqiiknx

Sincerely
CoUsT

PS. How does that even work... People are getting "Produce Spell "Power of Provision" 1 time" while im getting quest to scout 3 provinces or produce 3 spells? What the hell?

DeletedUser283

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/summer-solstice-wrong-questline.5547/
you are getting a quest from the contest questline that you could not complete in due time when the Contest was activated
the trick is that the Contest is not an event, it is a additional questline that all players have to face sometime, and preferably early in the tech tree;
this is why many of us found this questline weird or hard to complete : scouting 3 ring-5-provinces is piece of cake ;)
now getting this quest instead of a Soltice quest is a bug, yes

DeletedUser929

Thank god... Can't wait for them to fix it. :D Also, thanks for the info!

DeletedUser1675

It would be nice if my fellow mates had quests that would be of similar completion time. Even though I am low in the ranks, I don't think it's fair to make the quests so lopsided where the larger provinces don't bother.... kind of like many arn't bothering with the magic academy because benefit vs. space doesn't pan out, and you can't get rid of it once its built...

DeletedUser

Looks like we just got a hotfix. I finally have the Summer Solstice quest instead of The Contest ones. :) To bad I have to start at the beginning and all quests I did the last couple of days don't count. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser867

I have the new Summer Solstice quest line "Gain 2000 Supplies."

The quest IGNORED the 15,000 supplies that I got from a separate quest.

Either the text should be changed to "produce" or else the other quests should count.

In a similar daily quest for "Gain 1000 Steel" I was able to trade for them. That's not quite the same logic, but it suggests that other than production should be accepted.

SummerRunes.png

I also got NINE Rune Shards for the Thrones of the High Men.
THAT changes the Ancient Wonders Landscape, A LOT.

DeletedUser

"Gain 2000 Steel"
Now if you just started the game. You are done with this line of quests.

Weak special buildings...

venar's rock I : C180, P180 2x4 --> C400, P400 (at least)
venar's rock II : C270, P270, 3x4 --> C700, P700 (at least)
venar's rock III: C450, P450, 5x4 --> C1300, P1300 (at least)

Can someone please collect all tasks?

DeletedUser651

If I upgrade 3 orc mushroom farms to level 4 does that count for upgrade 3 buildings to level 4?

DeletedUser

I am stuck on the quest to upgrade 3 buildings to level 4 or higher. I got credit for the first two upgrades that i did, but all the upgrades i did since then didn't count. I did at least 2 more upgrades that should have counted, but i didn't get credit for them in the quest, and as result i am stuck there for more than 24h. asked help from support and haven't heard from them all day. How are we supposed to test a timed event if we can get stuck because of a bug that has been reported more times than i can count?

DeletedUser

I did the quest to upgrade 3 buildings to level 4 or higher, too. I built 3 residences from the ground up to level 4, but didn't get any credit. I'm upgrading to level 5, hoping that gets recognized. If not, I guess I'll contact support. Quite bothersome.

DeletedUser1482

I produced 1 spell of provision for the quest "Produce spell power of provision 1 time" Is it well the spell for improving prodution of goods ? cos it doesn't work for me !

DeletedUser283

I produced one spell y-day and it was not validated
I immediately started the production of a new one and the quest checked as soon as I collected it

and now I have the daly quest in waiting state with the hourglass and the green chekmarko_O

DeletedUser

Katwijk shows 9 Rune Shards for a Wonder that only increases score (zero city strength).

Betnar shows weak buildings.

So far, all this keeps adding up to "buy expansions so you can place inferior buildings".

Lissona

Weak special buildings...
venar's rock I : C180, P180 2x4 --> C400, P400 (at least)
venar's rock II : C270, P270, 3x4 --> C700, P700 (at least)
venar's rock III: C450, P450, 5x4 --> C1300, P1300 (at least)

The value of the buildings increase the further you are in the tech tree - in what chapter are you? Did you post the values from your Chapter 1 town on beta?

Values in the orc chapter:
940 + 940, 2 x 4
1400 + 1400, 3 x 4
2300 + 2300, 5 x 4

I'm not aware of a non-diamond building that is better...

DeletedUser

The value of the buildings increase the further you are in the tech tree - in what chapter are you? Did you post the values from your Chapter 1 town on beta?

Values in the orc chapter:
940 + 940, 2 x 4
1400 + 1400, 3 x 4
2300 + 2300, 5 x 4

I'm not aware of a non-diamond building that is better...
I just register in BETA. This sounds better.

But this just prove they don't care about proper info they prefer misleading infos.

Lissona

To be clear: they have different values when they are offered to you - depending on where you are in the tech tree.
I don't think that they scale further when you have placed them and reach a new chapter in the tech tree.