• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4570] Loading stops at 64%

DeletedUser486

What I have found using Chrome is if I'm stuck at 64% go to More Tools -> Developer Tools click on the Resources tab and clear the cookie zz1.elvenar.com. Close the browser and restart it. At least my login info isn't lost and the game will start. May be of interest to the developers why the cookie.

Then again maybe not. I've been getting stuck at 64% today and clearing cookie is not working.

DeletedUser867

I have been unable to log into the game for past 5 hours and unfortunately I can't report it to support. Has anyone else had this problem?
I'm using Chrome, and I occasionally have to try again in a couple of minute. I suspect that they are throttling the number of users, or perhaps the number of transactions, which would be pretty typical for a Beta environment.

Capping the number of testers allows them to limit the complexity of the server configuration. That said, I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a retry to work.

DeletedUser594

@Katwijk , we all have this problem and it has been confirmed over and over again!
And we all being thanked for our patients and the rest of it....

DeletedUser

Actually I have stopped having this problem recently ... Absolutely no issues loading the game now for the last 2-3 days ..... And I did not do anything from my side ... it started working on its own .....

DeletedUser118

Something even stranger than this just happened to me...

I accidently closed the site and wanted to log back in. But no matter how often I tried, the login did not accept my password. Always told me my password was wrong. Clearing the cookies, checking several times my saved PW inside the browser, nothing helped. It wouldn't let me log back in. Of course writing to the support wasn't working either so I had to get me a new password in the end and it worked. This is very strange and happend to me for the first time ever. :eek:

DeletedUser486

A recommendation has been to clear the cache. The problem with that is it affects every other web site I visit. Is there a way to only clear the cache that this game uses?

DeletedUser

A recommendation has been to clear the cache. The problem with that is it affects every other web site I visit. Is there a way to only clear the cache that this game uses?
Unless you have a very slow internet connection clearing the cache will not have much of an effect on your other sites.

DeletedUser486

When I clear cache with Chrome I seem to lose login information for a lot of other web sites. For a lot of them I have to reenter username and password.

DeletedUser

That I will lose that and other information is the main reason, why i got tired of claiming for clearing cache or browser history from sites, that totally lost control, what their software is doing on their users computers. And it isn't necessary, I didn't clear anything for over a year now and don't have any extraordinary problems...

What I do from time to time, when i feel it's needed, is crashing the flash-task manually and close the browser after that. Then I get a normal start of browsergames almost everytime.

DeletedUser

When I clear cache with Chrome I seem to lose login information for a lot of other web sites. For a lot of them I have to reenter username and password.

Just a suggestion to help you play the game without going through the trouble of clearing your history /cache .... Use the Incognito mode in chrome ... CTRL+SHIFT+N ...the game loads in that mode ...the only disadvantage of doing this will be you will have to log in every time into the game using your username and password ... hope this helps ...

DeletedUser726

Anyone know when this is going to be fixed. It drives me crazy.....

DeletedUser486

Not only that but collection keeps freezing. What I mean is the collection icon is over the goods or supply building. I click it and the zzzz's don't appear. I have to exit the game but when I try to restart the game I'm stuck at 64%. I'm getting really tired of trying to play this game.

DeletedUser

I have once again started getting this 64% Loading issue from yesterday ... needs refresh every time i try to log in to the game .... or I am forced to use the Incognito mode (Chrome) where this issue doesn't seem to be in effect ....

DeletedUser594

That 64% loading issue has never left us and the way things are
seems it's not going away soon!!! Latest one is the map freezes
a lot! Think some players already posted it!! Beta playing is full
of "FUN"....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser486

Until today with 0.12 I wasn't having the 64% problem. Today I went to do a collection and no ZZZZ's. So I exited and restarted the game. What do you know, I'm stuck at 64%. You can't beta test if you can't play. Unless that's what their testing :oops:

Tadjiema

similar to me, I knew the 64% bug, but when I reloaded the homepage, the bug was often away and I could log in normal...
but atm I'vgot an 68% bug using version 0.12.13005-066e71f-(master) and if I reload the page, I'm always stuck at 68% :(

DeletedUser1009

Funny, for me its never been 64 but always 68%

Usually the game loads fine till 68% then its either tosses a coin and continues loading after a small hickup, or it quits loading all together, usually restarteng my firefrox browser solves this (auto clean cache every restart). But today now nothing seems to work.

However, it does work on chrome for me now after the usual hickup.