• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4570] Loading stops at 64%

DeletedUser

Still not been able to play since Sunday when I last reported this:

Browser & version number:Safari 8.0.3 Latest version
Flash version number: 16.0.0.305
What kind of computer are you using (what model): iMac 5K Retina display, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5
How much memory (RAM) does this device have: 8Gb
When did you experience it (please use German time (UTC+1) or include a timezone): all times of the day as I have tried repeatedly at different times.

DeletedUser594

Browser History is the one to clear!! If you use Chrome as your Default Browser,
use IE, Opera, Torch etc. and I use a Windows Computer! (are there any others?..FUNNY)
Just one more thing: The fault lies with the Game script and has
nothing whatsoever to do with your computer whatever the brand
or whatever memory you have! Flashplayer updates automaticly and
so does Chrome! In case of a weak setup the game will crash not
let you not log on, what is happening with this Beta..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser502

I'm using Google Chrome and I'm having this issue. Whenever it happens I use the Incognito Window (CTRL + SHIFT + N) and it works,...

DeletedUser404

I'm having login problems again today. Can only get to 36% this time round.

DeletedUser486

What I have found using Chrome is if I'm stuck at 64% go to More Tools -> Developer Tools click on the Resources tab and clear the cookie zz1.elvenar.com. Close the browser and restart it. At least my login info isn't lost and the game will start. May be of interest to the developers why the cookie.

DeletedUser118

Right now it seems the game isn't working at all. At least I get is a green screen and thats it.

DeletedUser628

Hello Katzenprinz, are you getting the loading screen for the game and it gets stuck? Or are you not even getting the loading/splash screen? The game is working fine, I was just within the game, I reloaded and had no issue entering the game again. Please try clearing your browser's cache, see if that makes a change. Click here for instructions

DeletedUser317

I have the infamous 64% problem when loading from the day of the update 0.11 untill yesterday, now i not have any problem loading, just yesterday i recieve an update of flash from versión 16.0.o.305 to the versión 17.0.0.134. Maybe that fix the problem?

DeletedUser118

Hello Katzenprinz, are you getting the loading screen for the game and it gets stuck? Or are you not even getting the loading/splash screen? The game is working fine, I was just within the game, I reloaded and had no issue entering the game again. Please try clearing your browser's cache, see if that makes a change. Click here for instructions

After I press "Play" the page stays green, that's as far as I can get. I have no idea what's wrong actually.

Edit: Cache problem it seems. After I cleared it, it worked again. Very strange. Oh well, thanks.

DeletedUser594

Hi, like to revive the log in problem!
After quite a while since this was first brought to the attention of the devs
how much longer will this 64% log problem persist? I still have to go thru
the same steps to be able to log on!! Namely restart Browser, clean out history
or even reboot my computer!! If Inno wants this game to become a success, players
should be able to log onto Elvenar without all this!!! Come on Inno! What's going on???

Marindor

Hi, like to revive the log in problem!
After quite a while since this was first brought to the attention of the devs
how much longer will this 64% log problem persist? I still have to go thru
the same steps to be able to log on!! Namely restart Browser, clean out history
or even reboot my computer!! If Inno wants this game to become a success, players
should be able to log onto Elvenar without all this!!! Come on Inno! What's going on???

Hi GrafKoks2,

After the update of today, do you still experience these issues? If so, could you please provide us with the following information:

Browser version:
Flash Version:

Thank you very much for your help on this!

DeletedUser594

First I like to point out that my Browser, nor my Flashplayer has anything
to do with the log on issue!! I play FOE and never have any issue with log on
there! Neither do I have any problem with any other game!! Elvenar is the
problem!! If you read my previous posts about this subject and indeed other
players posts, you'll not find anything worth reading about browsers etc!!
However here it is anyhow: My Main Browser is Chrome (Latest) Flashplayer Latest!
My Computer is a highend gaming machine running Win8.1 and my Internet connection
is a good one!! To be able to play Elvenar I have to use a different Browser (Torch)!!
Before I can log on to Elvenar I have to clear out the Browser History! If not the Log on
gets stuck at 64%!!! Elvenar has a problem with the History!! In any browser with the History
left intact Elvenar will stop at 64%, by any browser i mean IE, Chrome, Torch!!
As a last point! The Log on is very slow as it takes several minutes, while a log on to Foe only
takes seconds!!

DeletedUser

Actually I feel the problem has aggravated after this update ... I am not able to load even after many refreshes now .... Ultimately I have to play Elvenar only in Incognito mode where it opens every time without any issues of loading .... So What @GrafKoks2 says is true ....The game gets stuck in Chrome main browser but the same game opens without any problems in the Chrome Incognito mode (thats because it doesnt save history / cookies of any website opened in that mode) .... How can it be a browser / flash version related issue when I / any player can open the same game in an Incognito mode / Private mode without any issues every time ??

By the way IMHO I seriously feel it should be a simple problem for Inno to solve for 2 reasons :

1. they have already learnt the cause of it as few players already informed earlier about the issue being with the history / cookies getting saved on the computer ... 2. because they had already faced the same issue in their other game's (FOE) starting stages and there they had solved it successfully ...

Marindor

Thank you for sharing your experience guys. Please remember that we're running a Beta server here, that's meant to clear the bugs out before we go live with this game. Therefore, don't get frustrated or don't feel offended when we ask you about current versions you are running. It's not meant to imply that there's something wrong with your machine. Please just provide the data that we ask for and let our development team work on it. It's up to them to find any relations, causes and in the end: solutions. Thank you for your coorporation here!

DeletedUser

I have the same thing happening for me...Not being able to log on. I'm on firefox last update, and also flashplayer's updated yesterday. Emptied cache and all. Getting tired of always open/close firefox just to log on or tu get my workshops to work. I know it,s beta, but my patience doesnt understand that. :)

DeletedUser

I thought I would throw in my two cents. Duck!
*tosses a couple pennies at the devs*
This is still an issue for me. My details (browser version, etc.) have not changed from my last post.

DeletedUser594

@Marindor , please!! I'm tired of excuses like what is you browser and this is a Beta!
A Beta or any other game has to be able to log into, full stop!! The hole issue comes
across like the devs don't know what to do and yes you got permission to delete this
post!! We all know you're under instructions to keep this forum clean! Cheers mate!!

Marindor

I understand your frustration there GrafKoks2, I know I would be frustrated as well if I couldn't play... The development team is currently actively working on this issue and all we can do now, is provide them with the information they ask for. There must be a combination between multiple factors (the game and particular settings), because otherwise everybody would have these issues. It's up to the development team now to find what the exact cause is and how to fix it. Let me please emphasize that we all have a common goal here: You (the players), we (support staff) and the development team, and that is the goal to get you all into the game without trouble as quickly as possible. Of course we don't like the patience and understanding we have to ask from you on this as well, because it's not a minor bug. We hope to have everything fixed as soon as possible too.

DeletedUser

Seems today its loading ok for me ... tried refreshing many times in Chrome and it loaded the game every time without stopping at 64% ...never cleared or did anything additional for it to work .... Maybe the dev's have fixed it today ... Not sure how its for others who had the similar issue ...

DeletedUser

So far no issues for me. I still load slowly but at least I am not stopped at the 64% mark.

EDIT:
Was fine yesterday but today the stall at 64% is back.:(

Last edited by a moderator: