• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4570] Loading stops at 64%

Tassytom

cant log in again stops at 64% what the hell is Going On.....I have lost a total of 3 nights now....why isnt this a Priority ????

Marindor

It is, in fact, a priority right now, together with the Trader's issues. Our developers are currently working on these matters and we hoop they'll both be fixed soon. In the mean time, we have to ask you to be patient. Apparently a definite fix for this is a little harder than expected, so please give them some time to do their work properly. Thank you for your understanding!

DeletedUser

I do not know if I am barking up the wrong tree, I have tried for a very long time this evening (here by me) and just could not get the game loaded....BUT, I cleared cache and cookies, cleared flash, I disabled AVG for 10 minutes and logged in successfully 4 times in a row. AVG automatically came on again after 10 minutes while I was in the game. I then went out again and has successfully loaded again twice......Maybe that is our common denominator? I will repeat these actions again if you need a tester. I will check in from time to time to see if that will help the techs.

DeletedUser

45 MINUTES LATER.... More feed back. I logged out. Tried to load the game. No success, still stopped at 64%. Then I closed Firefox, cleared Flash, cleared cache and cookies, disabled AVG again. It loaded past 64%.

DeletedUser141

I have also had the same issue and have found that if you clear cache before you log into the game it will load, though very slowly. I have been doing this for past couple of days and it has worked every time. If I fail to do that it quickly goes to 64% then stops.

DeletedUser

... Please clear your browser's and flash cache one more time and let us know, should you have any more problems!
Some observations:
Since I let connected the game nearly all the day over, when I come back to collect supplies, coins or whatever, I notice frequently that some houses or workshops are 'un-earnable' (see corresponding thread about this issue... there exists one).
And when this happens, with 'un-earnable houses and/or workshops, the reloading of the page stops at 64%.
The workaround (as pointed out) is to empty the browser cache - as it affects the browser cache only (and not the flash cache), the problem could be located there, I suppose.
But even with emptied browser cache, loading always hangs for some seconds at 64% and also at 68%.

Marindor

Thank you @Extranjero , hadn't figured out the relation yet between the loading issues and the "un-earnable houses/workshops" so thank you for pointing that out!

DeletedUser

Is anybody else still having this issue of the game-loading stopping at 64% ??? I am still having it ... I have done most probably everything i could do from my side on my laptop already... clearing the cache - both system & flash... many times over.... tried using a different computer... but the issue never seems to go .... But there's a small difference.... when i tried loading the game with an android phone using photon browser the game's loading very smoothly ...tried it 3 or 4 times (not sure) but all the times it opened without giving any trouble at all... lucky??? Can't say ....just saying with the hopes that it will help in finding the cause of the issue ....

Marindor

The problems are still not fully resolved unfortunately, so please keep checking this topic for we'll announce it here when everything is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience guys and thanks for your patience on this!

DeletedUser

I'm still getting the 64% problem. Haven't been able to play since yesterday.

DeletedUser

For me, this has been particularly common today. On a number of occasions I have had to refresh several times before I could get the game to load.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback on this matter so far! To help us solve the issue, we'd like to collect some information. Please fill in the template below if you're still experiencing this and be as accurate as possible when answering.

Template
Browser & version number:
Flash version number:
What kind of computer are you using (what model):
How much memory (RAM) does this device have:
When did you experience it (please use German time (UTC+1) or include a timezone):

In case you're not comfortable sharing this information publicly, please send it to us via a support ticket under 'Technical Issue'.

DeletedUser

Template
Browser & version number: Firefox 36.0.1
Flash version number: 16.0.0.305
What kind of computer are you using (what model): Awesome
How much memory (RAM) does this device have: 4GB
When did you experience it (please use German time (UTC+1) or include a timezone): Multiple times

I build my own PCs so it has no model number but it has a quad processor running at 2.4 GHz. Most of time I am running a number of programs in the background and Firefox will often have multiple tabs open at once so it does get a bit laggy sometimes. But I have had the above problem even when logging in from a fresh reboot in the morning (around 16:00 UTC) with no other active program and only one tab in Firefox.

DeletedUser

It just happened now. See time stamp below. ;)

One refresh and it loaded properly but I have no other programs running and only two tabs open in Firefox.

Patrix

Also having the 64% problem while using chrome. First time now that I faced this problem and already played for several weeks without any problems to log in.
Restart my computer, but that didn't work. Tried Internet Explorer and that helped.

DeletedUser594

Resolve Log on problem by using a separate browser for Elvenar only
making sure history is cleared before any new log on!
@Muf-Muf , from my experience with early FOE we had the same
problem and Computer/Flashversion/ Browser should not have anything
to do with that log on issue! Inno devs should know this!!
There is some error in Elvenar script which can't handle Browser History!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Resolve Log on problem by using a separate browser for Elvenar only
making sure history is cleared before any new log on!
@Muf-Muf , from my experience with early FOE we had the same
problem and Computer/Flashversion/ Browser should not have anything
to do with that log on issue! Inno devs should know this!!
There is some error in Elvenar script which can't handle Browser History!!!!

Going by this I tried to open the game in the Incognito mode of Chrome ...And guess what ? ...Every time I tried the game loaded perfectly without any trouble ....have tried it 3-4 times till now and all the times the game loaded without stopping at 64%... So a big thanks to @GrafKoks2 i am able to open the game without getting stuck at 64 % which saves me the trouble of refreshing every time ...But now the only trouble for me is that I have to fill in my log-in details every time i want play the game (as incognito mode doesn't save any cookies or history on my computer) .... So maybe the Dev's can now understand where the problem lies / what is causing it ... if they still can't find the solution they just have to look over in FOE's old journals as to what they did when that game was also having a similar issue ...:)

DeletedUser594

Glad to read this!! 'till the devs worked out the log on issue, just
follow the instruction in my previous post!!

DeletedUser

Are you clearing browser history, browser cache, or both?

If your using Chrome or Firefox opening the game in Incognito mode (Chrome) or Private mode(Firefox / Waterfox) works fine ...you don't have to clear anything ...just have to type in your log-in details every time you want to load the game ...