• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4570] Loading stops at 64%

DeletedUser867

I need to do some more switching back and forth, to ensure that I can reliably replicate the behavior, but I MAY finally have some decent symptoms.

I have a wireless connection that has around a 220 msec ping from Seattle to Hamburg, with a 5 mbps downlink and a 0.8 mbps uplink. It's actually pretty consistent, within a few percent.
  • Using an 811 ethernet network card, a bridge, and a 4G WIMAX wireless modem, I stall out at 62%-64% around 70% of the time, and just press F5 in Chrome, every 10 seconds until I get through. It used to be worse than that in Beta, and the problem didn't occur at all in US World 1, but now they're both about the same. FoE has never misbehaved.
  • Using a USB tethered Wi-Fi connection, with a 4G LTE Hotspot Z915, I'm getting through on the first try, every time so far, although it's only been a half dozen attempts spread over 12 hours. http://www.zteusa.com/tmobile-hotspot-z915
MAYBE, just maybe, I've cornered the timing issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser867

Alas! Beta was back to it's old habits this morning. I must have found a window when the load sharing server was lightly loaded. Negative symptoms are good too, right?

DeletedUser867

Just once in a blue moon. For my part I'd consider it normal now, on both Beta and Us 1. (We ain't World 1 anymore.)

DeletedUser205

@MufMuf I have that problem with 62%, is it the same?
That one I have really very often

Marindor

It's indeed about the same issue guys, but has anyone experienced it since Muf-Mufs last post here? There has been made some changes and we're checking if they resolved these issues!

DeletedUser205

Since yesterday evening till now I don't have any problems to log in (on different computers and tablets).
That is an improvement of 100%, because before I had that 62%-delay nearly every time :)

Marindor

Since no new reports about this have come in and Sorella confirmed that the problem indeed seems to be resolved, we will now move this thread to the "Fixed"section. We will leave it open for further replies however, so should these problems reoccur, please let us know as soon as possible!

If you're stuck at 58%, please continue in this thread, as these issues are seperate. :)

Edit: I have moved a couple of posts from this thread to the other one, to keep the issues seperate and the discussion in one place.