• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4570] Loading stops at 64%

DeletedUser607

same 56% here. firefox 37.0.1, and so on...

there was a brief moment, when the elvenar-website loaded, that I got to the classic 64%... but not beyond.

DeletedUser481

Ive got already inactive ( or button is active but when I click - Nothing will happen ) Basic button "Play" in startin screen and other parts are also not function :( here I came from gmail )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

same 56% here. firefox 37.0.1, and so on...

there was a brief moment, when the elvenar-website loaded, that I got to the classic 64%... but not beyond.

Same here, could collect things just a minute before this though.

Edit: I'm ingame again; perhaps it was an update? :p

DeletedUser1122

It says : This world is currently being updated. Please try again later.

DeletedUser607

now it says:

this world is currently beeing updated...

right to the spot, where I wanted to leave home, and just wanted to use 3 knowledge-points, knowing that I will be away for at least 10 hours...

EDIT 64% again...

it's getting better...

EDIT: and it let me in...

bye for now :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks, thanks for reporting these issues!

As announced here by Muf-Muf, we are currently experiencing some issues with loading the game. We're working on it and hope to resolve these issues as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience :)

DeletedUser118

That's good to hear. Right now its back working again. Lets hope its gonna stay like that. :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks! We are indeed back up and running :)

If anyone is still getting stuck at the 64% mark please do let us know :)

DeletedUser

@UlfinWormwood and @TheWizEd - are you two still experiencing these problems since yesterday afternoon? And, anyone else, maybe? :)
As I stated in my post, "I haven't had any problems recently..." Only trouble is laggy screens, especially battles. Probably because I have such a low-end system. I really need to upgrade my CPU.
Oh, I also have that problem where you have to click the bell twice, the first time viewing notifications.
Or, maybe not; it would appear the latest update fixed that...
No, it didn't; happened again. Had to click on the bell twice to get notifications.

DeletedUser

I also had this problem. Problem which is not a ! Simply lower the graphics quality battle in the settings and all is well :)
Your second problem i have too. But you get used ;)

DeletedUser867

I've provided my gaming system details at https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/stalls-at-64.2304/.

I ran several trials using Chrome with the embedded Shockwave code.
My methodology was to start from the home screen, and
when the system stalled at 64% I waited for 10 seconds and then pressed F5 (cached reload).

The following counts are the number of times F5 was pressed in each trial until the application loaded.
* Only BETA 1 running:
* Several Applications running, including FoE and WORLD 1:
These trials were run on Friday 4/24/15 at 10:30 am US Game Time

Hamburg1.jpg

Here's a speed test for Seattle (LTE 4G) into Hamburg, which suggests that there's probably not a connectivity issue.
If you can tell us where the BETA 1 servers are located, I may be able to find an even closer site that supports SpeedTest.

Hamburg.jpg

This problem ONLY occurs on BETA 1, not on FoE nor WORLD 1.
For comparison, here's a similar test into Miami, where WORLD 1 and perhaps FoE are presumably hosted.

Miami.jpg

DeletedUser486

I still get stuck at 64%. When is someone going to take this seriously. This has been going on for weeks now. The first thing to fix in a beta version is being able to get into the game. I'm about ready to quit because I have posted numerous times and submitted a ticket and posted to that numerous times but nothing gets fixed. I give you a week and then I'm not going to waste my time on this game.

DeletedUser205

Since yesterday the stuck at 64% on ipad is everytime I log in. Always have to do a new serverconnect before it works (sometimes several times).
AND: scrolling wasn't possible this morning on iPad, I had to visit my town on my homeoffice-mac.

DeletedUser205

after you had identified the errorreport of 62%-stuck as duplicated,
I would be very happy if you now find a solution,
because that 62%-stuck is a pain in the ass since some days now!!!
(to me it seems much more often than the 64%-stuck).

Marindor

We would be happy with a solution as well @sorella and as soon as it's fixed, we'll let you know through this thread. We understand that it's a big issue and bugs that prevent players from logging into the game correctly do have high priority, but at this moment no definite solution has been found yet so all we can do for now, is ask for your patience and understanding. Once again, our apologies for the inconvenience caused and we hope to have these issues resolved as soon as possible too. :)