• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4570] Loading stops at 64%

DeletedUser141

I have been unable to log into the game for past 5 hours and unfortunately I can't report it to support. Has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser141

Thanks, I've tried all though but still not able to get in. I managed to get in for a couple of minutes using Firefox then it crashed and when I tried logging in again it loaded to 64% then stopped. Thanks for link to support. :)

DeletedUser317

Also i have this problem, and if i reload the game in that condition the game only load up to 64% and now i not able to play.
I clear browser and flash cache.
Win 8.1
happens with IE 11 and Chrome both latest versión.

Edit: After like 10 minutes and 3 or 4 time close the browser i was able to enter the game again.

From this http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/4518-wrong-player-info.1145/

As you, trough the hours become more and more worst, i barely able to play, even clearing browser and flash not work, either different browsers, different internet connection also are useless. All started with the last patch.

Maybe if i change to another pc it work...who know.

DeletedUser594

Yes same here, stops at 64%! Using Chrome, was going for a while
using IE! However this has stopped as well!! Sounds like a repeat
while playing FOE a while back!!....

Marindor

Hi guys,

Thank you for reporting this. Our developers are currently working on these issues and we hope it'll be fixed soon. Sometimes it helps to clear your browser's and Flash cache or to use another browser but apparantly not always. Please hang in there, we'll announce it as soon as we've got a definitive fix. Our apologies for all inconvenience caused!

DeletedUser

I have been unable to log into the game for past 5 hours and unfortunately I can't report it to support. Has anyone else had this problem?

Keep refreshing /reloading the game and it will load after few tries ... Been having the same problem from yesterday and thats how i can get back into the game everytime i log out or refresh ...keep refreshing...sometimes it takes more than 4-5 tries ...

Tassytom

hi Guys And Gals....i have tried logging into game but cant get past 64% then it just stops till the page times out.....have tried refreshing several times dumped and refreshed cache....quess what IT STILL IS NOT WORKING..... ANNOYED

Marindor

As announced in This Topic, an update has been performed that should influence this issue. We're still monitoring the performance. Please clear your browser's and flash cache one more time and let us know, should you have any more problems!

DeletedUser317

The trader and the player info seem to be fixed now, at least for me, as for the loading problem still is, but less critical, now if i reload the game stop at 64% but clearing only the browser cache fix the problem.
I using IE 11 version 11.0.9600.17631
Flash 16.0.0.305

DeletedUser

The trader issue looks like has been solved for me ... I can see my offers and trade in the market without any trouble ...Not sure about the the player info issue ... Game's loading now for me ...tried it a few times and dont seem to be having any issues as of now ... thanks for the fix ...

EDIT: Funny it was loading for sometime after I had cleared the cache but now again getting stuck at 64% .... And also just now faced the player info issue .. visited a neighbor's city and then see my info has changed to that player's details ... So I think the fix did not work as intended atleast for me ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I saw the 64% stop fun bug some minutes ago... Refresh helps.

Waterfox
Flash 16.0.0.305

DeletedUser

I have already opened a ticket regarding this ... I am still having the 64% bug issue while loading .... I have cleared my cache many times already and it doesn't help ... It did work for sometime yesterday after the fix was applied and I cleared my cache ...but later it went back to the same thing all over again ... And since the game still has a few bugs ...like player info / sometime collections are not registered etc etc ...we need to refresh it every now and then ,,,and this bug makes it very difficult...

DeletedUser

I am having the same issue. I am running a Mac with the latest os and safari versions available for it.

Game gets to 64% on the load screen and crashes the vast majority of the time. It can literally be hours between tries before it lets me load the game.

DeletedUser404

I have been having this problem on and off for a few days now, sometimes unable login for hours.
I have tried clearing flash and cache numerous times but this is not helping today.

DeletedUser726

All,

I have had this issue many times and the best way to fix it is close all browser windows the open a new browser window and goto you settings and clear the cache. Close the browser window then open the ElvenAR website again and play.

Marindor

Thank you for reporting these issues guys. We're currently investigating this, please hang in there and follow this topic for any updates on the matter!

DeletedUser232

HI,

the game loads up to 64%...then stops...!
I get into the game by refreshing...(up to five times)...
I've also hat a black screen with the menu buttons (bottom middle)...and the info at the top also my Avatar can be seen. My town is black...and doesn't load. Also here I have to refresh... :)

DeletedUser141

I have had the issue of game loading to 64% for days as well. I managed to get into the game yesterday after clearing my cache and clearing cache in Flash Player - it didn't work until I cleared Flash Player as well. Today I once again had problem logging into game and after trying several times I cleared cache even though there was very little there and though logging in was slow it eventually made it to 100%.