• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4570] Loading stops at 64%

DeletedUser

You can still play the game in the Incognito mode (Chrome = CTRL+SHIFT+N) and Private Mode (Firefox) without any issues ...if you refresh in that mode also it doesnt work but if you close and restart the incognito / private mode it will work fine ....I have been doing that ever since this problem started ... As @GrafKoks2 already said this issue is mainly to do with the history getting saved on our browser... and it doesn't happen all the time for me ... not sure why... sometimes it works just fine sometimes a couple refreshes does the trick and sometimes its very stubborn ... thats when i shift to the incognito mode and it works fine in that everytime...

Tadjiema

Well ok, thx for the hint. With privacy mode (am using firefox) it works now.
I closed the browser and used CCleaner (latest version 5.03.5128).
At first, when any firefox option of the CCleaner was selected except "site preferences", i was stuck at 64% once more,
but after I selected that option too, I got online...seems it has sth. to do with the site preferences, hope i could help a bit :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hello, I had the same concerns ( besides, I apologize for the duplicate ) .
Just empty the cache and cookies and it works again .
Anyway, I 've done it this way and it runs ;-)

DeletedUser

A recommendation has been to clear the cache. The problem with that is it affects every other web site I visit. Is there a way to only clear the cache that this game uses?

When you clear the cache in Chrome, un-check all options except "Cached images and files."
This will keep all your passwords and cookies.

Marindor

After clearing flash & browser cache, is anyone still experiencing issues with the loading bar of the game getting stuck at 64% guys?

DeletedUser486

Cleared browser cache, don't know how to clear flash. Worked for a little while but stuck at 64% again.

DeletedUser486

It seems to me if I clear cache and get in, the next time I'm stuck at 64%.

DeletedUser

For me at least the problem is definitely the cache. I tick the "Override automatic cache management" box and set the limit to 0 MB and I have no problems at all. If I untick that box or set the limit to more than zero I stall at 64%. I am using Firefox v37.0.1

ElvenarTemp_8.jpg

DeletedUser205

often I log in via puffin (with integrated flash) on my ipad.
and the 64%-barrier happens a lot.
because of integrated flash there is no possibility to empty the cash there, isn't it?.
but closing the app and than restart always works to get into the game again (but it is really boring, because of some bugs relating to the handling of the touchscreen often kick me out of the game and than those 64%ers mostly happens)

DeletedUser486

I still have the same problem. If I clear cache I can get in. But next time I'm stuck at 64%.

DeletedUser486

Using incognito mode is worse than clearing cache. But not by much. I'm using Chrome and it sticks every other time. I clear cache, I can get in. I try to start the game next time and I can not. Incognito does almost the same, no cache. It would seem to me there is a problem with cached data which should be easy to fix. Instead this has been lingering for several weeks now.

DeletedUser

often I log in via puffin (with integrated flash) on my ipad.
and the 64%-barrier happens a lot.
because of integrated flash there is no possibility to empty the cash there, isn't it?.
but closing the app and than restart always works to get into the game again (but it is really boring, because of some bugs relating to the handling of the touchscreen often kick me out of the game and than those 64%ers mostly happens)
I found this article about clearing the cache on iPad: http://griffintechnology.com/blog/tips-and-tricks/how-to-clear-your-ipad-cache-cookies-and-history/

DeletedUser

Using incognito mode is worse than clearing cache. But not by much. I'm using Chrome and it sticks every other time. I clear cache, I can get in. I try to start the game next time and I can not. Incognito does almost the same, no cache. It would seem to me there is a problem with cached data which should be easy to fix. Instead this has been lingering for several weeks now.
Just a thought: Perhaps it would work if you choose "Obliterate the following items from: the beginning of time," when clearing cache.
The only option I check, in Chrome, is "cached images and files."

DeletedUser486

Just a thought: Perhaps it would work if you choose "Obliterate the following items from: the beginning of time," when clearing cache.
The only option I check, in Chrome, is "cached images and files."

Been there, done that. Its becoming like clock work. Every other time I have to clear cache.

DeletedUser

I haven't had any problems recently, but it makes it hard to determine how much is due to my single core cpu and basic graphics, and what is due to script incompatibility with Flash versions, etc.... It is sometimes reassuring that players with advanced systems have similar problems, or worse.

DeletedUser118

I'm currently having problems logging in. A bit ago the notifications wouldn't load. So I tried to refresh the site but all I saw was the green background. After I cleared my cache I was able to get back in for a while, but not for long. As I tried to enter the map the game suddenly crashed and now won't let me log back in. It stops at 56% and that's it. Even trying again to clear cache didn't work. What now?

Edit: Now its completely dead. I wonder what's going on? >.>

Last edited by a moderator: