• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

edeba

I am only collecting badges that work with regular collecting from game, but it feels like a quick log in to collect goods has doubled in time because of the scrolling to get to the badges that work. I have to do too much thinking to make sure I don't decline the one I want and that just seems to slow it down. I guess if you are set up to try and collect 10 badges at once it is faster because that scrolling through for one just requires looking for the name of the one.

I think part of it is how my brain processes things. For example, "advanced tools" and "toolboxes" always requires me to slow down and think because "advanced" makes my brain think longer and they both have "tool" and I think about tools rather than the box with that and my brain does not "rote" sort them out. I've accidentally declined one or the other a few times.

DeletedUser2312

This adventure is much too difficult. Very few fellowship will manage 3 stages with one way. I think many fellowships won't finish 2 stages.

It would be good if new members can take part in the adventure after 2 days in the new fellowship. In this way there is enough cheat protection.No badges needs more time. The cheat protection is too strong now.

SoggyShorts

This adventure is much too difficult. Very few fellowship will manage 3 stages with one way. I think many fellowships won't finish 2 stages.
As of right now, my FS is ranked #36 in the FA.
There are 3 days and ?? hours left
We went the fastest way possible in stage 1. We have not finished the first point in stage 2.

This means that about half way through the FA there are at most 36 fellowships that have finished stage 1.

Dony

King of Bugs
i actually like this format more, in previous FA we had fast 3 stages and we were left in the bottomless pit for 3-4 days which was incredibly boring doing that badges over and over again even so much that the bottomless pit got filled with our boredom to the max and it is not bottomless anymore, it got renamed to challenge mode (challenge being who is resilinet to boredom the most now :p)

Heymrdiedier

i actually like this format more, in previous FA we had fast 3 stages and we were left in the bottomless pit for 3-4 days which was incredibly boring doing that badges over and over again even so much that the bottomless pit got filled with our boredom to the max and it is not bottomless anymore, it got renamed to challenge mode (challenge being who is resilinet to boredom the most now :p)

By "we" you mean about 10 FS right? ;) I don't think there were very many FS that cleared all 3 routes last go- around

maybe there were only 10 FS because most didnt bother because of boredom? :)
For my own FS on live we went hardcore in first FA, but the second one we barely did since nothing changed with FA1.
I dont think we will do much this time either. It way to much effort for rewards that will stay in the inventory till the end of time anyway.
Even tho its perfect timing (no guest race production for most since we've all been waiting for next GR for quite a while now), most will stay in their winter hibernate till the elementals are really there and wont wake up early for a FA :D

Dony

King of Bugs
in the currect state there is no point to continue playing FA after you clear all 3 stages unless you can reach one of the 3 grand prizes
if a FS see that they have no chance there is no point at all, thats why the number of FS who were doing bottomless pit were small

lika1961

If people can't get through all 3 stages, there is no point in starting. If this format is launched on live, I suspect it will be the death of the FA.

Giving people a challenge that most cannot achieve is stupid. Smaller cities just cannot cope with the volume required and the high volume of 2 day productions required for stage 2 means even those that can build a lot of extra workshops and factories are struggling to produce enough. You have lost the plot on this one and should give it a re-think.

If I have to tell my live fellowships that there is a good chance we will not even be able to get to stage 3, I can virtually guarantee that most people will not want to even start the event. And why should they? Failure does fellowship morale no good.

palmira

I guess most small fellowships will struggle to complete stage 2, the number of wands, blacksmiths and statues is staggering. And considering in previous adventures some players that had finished halflings and had a lot of free space and now will be entering elementals and its huge demand of space it will be very complicated even for the top ones.

DeletedUser1901

The quests keep freezing when cycling through them. Cycling is bad enough without the quests themselves being bugged out. Even the quest givers aren't showing up for this Adventure.

DeletedUser1901

My problem is that one quest disappears completely. And i have to reload or decline another to get it back but the one i decline then freezes.
*edit: And it happens just while cycling to my next quest. I'm usually in click-the-button mode and click the awesome button after finishing a badge.

DeletedUser2326

Same as before plus 3 new badges
  • Gain an EE spell and xxxx goods (I forget which kind)
  • Gain an MM spell xxxx goods (I forget which kind)
  • Gain a PoP xxxx goods (I forget which kind)
all scaled to your chapter.

Gems of Knowledge has the complete list of requirements. I hate it, but this one is pitiful. I've sold the traveling merchant in my big cities, many times. We can get kps from the tournaments. This is far too much work for what you get.

DeletedUser2326

In addition to better prizes or far less work, they really need a drop down list of the quests. That way, one could choose what they want to do instead of spending so much time declining and having to go through each and every quest. That is very time consuming and some of us don't have that kind of time.

DeletedUser1739

We start the 3rd card :)
1st finding, the red path is the easiest to do. At least, he asks for less than a badge.

Positive point of this adventure:
  • No more confirmation window, it is a comfort not insignificant. Suddenly, we get tired less of having to refuse x quests.
  • Less time consuming. Many long productions of 1 day and 2 days.

Negative point :
  • Non-motivating rewards: PC blessings and street vendors.
  • Ranking rewards: apart from the first 3, really not interesting. From the 7th place, we come across a blessing of 5h.

Little tips to approach the next adventures:
  • Build a lot of factories and start productions for one day and two days in priority.
  • Mentally prepare for tournaments. It takes a lot of spells and the academy will not be able to provide everything.

We know that in the near future, they will improve the quest system. So it's great.

Now, it would be nice if they review the rewards a little bit. Otherwise I fear a progressive disinterest for these adventures.
We do not ask for the Eldorado reward level, but there is a margin between the shabby and the Eldorado. It would be nice if they managed to find the middle.

Otherwise the adventures may disappear and I like them. I will find it unfortunate that it disappears. Especially when I see what we managed to build in my brotherhood on Beta. We finally find our cohesion, something we have never managed to do so far (even with our former archmage).

SoggyShorts

The lowest score you can get after finishing stage 1&2 is 3,300.
As of right now, that's 27 fellowships with 2D ??H left.
Since stage 3 is pretty much half the event, and half of the time is up, I'm wondering how many FS will even finish.

DeletedUser724

any 1 can help

please help the new cycle quest of bottomless pit, want to know
whether those spell-item is also included in bottomless pit ??

DeletedUser724

We start the 3rd card :)
1st finding, the red path is the easiest to do. At least, he asks for less than a badge.

Positive point of this adventure:
  • No more confirmation window, it is a comfort not insignificant. Suddenly, we get tired less of having to refuse x quests.
  • Less time consuming. Many long productions of 1 day and 2 days.

Negative point :
  • Non-motivating rewards: PC blessings and street vendors.
  • Ranking rewards: apart from the first 3, really not interesting. From the 7th place, we come across a blessing of 5h.

Little tips to approach the next adventures:
  • Build a lot of factories and start productions for one day and two days in priority.
  • Mentally prepare for tournaments. It takes a lot of spells and the academy will not be able to provide everything.

We know that in the near future, they will improve the quest system. So it's great.

Now, it would be nice if they review the rewards a little bit. Otherwise I fear a progressive disinterest for these adventures.
We do not ask for the Eldorado reward level, but there is a margin between the shabby and the Eldorado. It would be nice if they managed to find the middle.

Otherwise the adventures may disappear and I like them. I will find it unfortunate that it disappears. Especially when I see what we managed to build in my brotherhood on Beta. We finally find our cohesion, something we have never managed to do so far (even with our former archmage).

Please count...how many WAND can u have ??

palmira

The problem with these adventures is that they are designed only for high end players with lot of space to build many extra factories and workshops. Small players that can't afford that luxury will finish the first stage with difficulty and most probably get stuck in the second stage as there is no path without loads of statues, necklaces and blacksmiths. So small fellowships with only one or 2 more advanced players won't finish the adventures for sure.

There should be a path in all stages without 2d productions and not that heavy in 1 day productions so small FSs can participate. As it is, if you start the adventures in live servers without changes, only the top FFs will participate fully, the small ones will go only for the first stage as more is impossible for them.

SoggyShorts

The problem with these adventures is that they are designed only for high end players with lot of space to build many extra factories and workshops.
I started doing the math on how much room you need for the event:
If you go Green>Green>Orange your FS needs to dedicate this many squares for these badges.
For argument's sake, I assumed everyone plays 24/7 and has perfect, instant collections.
285 BS
80 Statues
95 Necklaces
42 Bracelet
12 Lux
20 Farms
----
534 squares cooking those
Add onto that the dwarf/treant/baker/carpenter badges.
If you aren't perfect robots, you can add at least 300 more squares needed

Basically if your FS cannot devote a total of at least 35 expansions for the FA, you will not finish 3 stages regardless of effort, desire, or co-ordination.

Last edited: