• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser1901

Maybe Tandulien is the Keith Richards of Elvenar?

I have a problem where i can't tell (or remember) which enchantment is ready to be collected from my MA when another enchantment is transmogrifying. So it'd be nice to see which enchantments are finished while another is in the works.

ALdbeign

I can do at least 20 Witch hats by myself with the first round of the tourney... where is the problem here? o_O
Witch Hats aren't the issue, Malicious Manufacturing are. all 3 paths require 7 each and unless you have a premium MA, they run 26 hours each (my level 5 on live still takes 8 hours).

edit-also you don't get MM from the tourney until R5.

for fellowships which cant make 10 chests in tournament gives this FA nice alternative to get 70 KP, i only miss 1 blue print from 3rd chest here
Thanks for this Dony, do you know what the pit requires also?

DeletedUser2256

Malicious Manufacturing can be earned on rounds 5 and 6 of tournaments.

You need a total of 181, let's say 10 for each member... it's doable.

SoggyShorts

106 Statues is gonna be a killer for those that want to do a full clear.
212 Statue days in 8 days (2 prep+6 event)
a set of mixed T1 needs either 11 or 13 squares depending on race including roads.
212/8*12=
318 squares cooking statues

268 blacksmith badges ain't great either.
That's 1,340 workshop days.
A workshop needs 5 squares(4+1 road)
6,700 squares / 7 days (1 prep+6 event)
957 squares cooking blacksmiths for the whole event.

181 Necklaces over 7 days (1 day prep+6 event)
181/7*12
310 squares cooking necklaces.

1,585 total squares for those 3 badges.
or about 2.5 expansions per FS member just for those 3 Badges.

*note not including the pit.

ALdbeign

Just to be clear, the anti cheating initiative is a farce. the "player" who leave an FS will lose gain, but the FS will still gain, so all that is new is a push account will not get a reward (as if a push account reward matters).

actually...per Mataimaki
upload_2018-1-23_21-4-49.png

upload_2018-1-23_21-5-38.png
upload_2018-1-23_21-5-48.png

Then per ALdbeign...
upload_2018-1-23_21-5-59.png

edit - removed my snide comment as it is perhaps unfair (my apologies). I do think this is not a solution however.

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-23_21-4-58.png
    upload_2018-1-23_21-4-58.png
    356.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Karvest

Just to be clear, the anti cheating initiative is a farce. the "player" who leave an FS will lose gain, but the FS will still gain, so all that is new is a push account will not get a reward (as if a push account reward matters).
Fresh fellow, joined FS during FA, can make quests and invest badges?
Or
if they join push fs they cant participate in the adventure till the end
in other words if you join or leave during adventure, adventure ends for you this round
???

SoggyShorts

The way I assumed the anti push worked was that is an alt spends 5 days making badges, and you then move him into the FS, he arrives with zero badges made... Is this not how it works?
I don't care if an alt makes badges while in the FS, there's no advantage to having that instead of a real player. It's using 25 alts to make badges for 5 days and then swapping them in 1 at a time to dump dozens of badges into the pit that was the issue.

Karvest

I don't care if an alt makes badges while in the FS, there's no advantage to having that instead of a real player.
If alt still can do quests and invest badges - it can make badges while in FS, but using goods/supplies prepared while was out of FS. That require more alt swapping, but still a huge advantage...

SoggyShorts

@Karvest
Ah that's true, they could prep loads of 48h mixed T1, come in "earn" statue badges ,insert, and quit. Not as bad as making dozens of badges for 5 days, but still a pretty big flaw.

DeletedUser724

actually...per Mataimaki
View attachment 3850
View attachment 3852View attachment 3853

Then per ALdbeign...
View attachment 3854

Integrity much?

Good illustarion
That allow tons of players to create CHEATING with "push account"
"push account" is created to help main account, "push account" do not interest to get any benefits/reward as long as it help main account

if i have a "push account"
I will immediately adopt the suggestion in this illustation

by the way
the only way.... no one is allow to play FA if he join FS while in FA periods

so even "push account" have tons of items, it is useless as they cannot put into FA

Dony

King of Bugs

actually...per Mataimaki
View attachment 3850
View attachment 3852View attachment 3853

Then per ALdbeign...
View attachment 3854

Integrity much?
there is nothing wrong in your example, once that member leave, you cant replace him with anybody and you are locked with 24 for the rest of the FA, so no point to lose progress on the map from that player, FS is punished enough

DeletedUser2324

how about adding an Timer? Like 72hours after joining a fellowship, can't take part in FA? wouldn't that help additionally to prevent an abuse of those "push accounts"?

i know that games with "guild wars" have something like this to prevent bashing on smaller fellowships or "map domination" or "player swapping".. wouldn't something like this be useful too?

in those games, usually a block of 72 hours and x amount of earned guild merit is needed to take part in those activities.

Why not add both?

a time limit before things can be done.

And daily quests, like 2 or 3 to earn guild merit? maybe 3 or 4 daily quests to earn 4-5 merit per quest, 10 nbh inside fellowship 5 merit and let them be able to take part once they reach 50 or 100 merit?

DeletedUser202

I read some of the discussions above but i want to be sure anyway;

1- If i produce some adventurer tools, will they disappear if i left my fellowship and enter another one?

2- Do we need to produce these new items (the Wand, Magic Potion and Witch Hat) in the last section of the adventure? The pit... or they are only for adventure map?

Heymrdiedier

Witch Hats aren't the issue, Malicious Manufacturing are. all 3 paths require 7 each and unless you have a premium MA, they run 26 hours each (my level 5 on live still takes 8 hours).

edit-also you don't get MM from the tourney until R5.

Thanks for this Dony, do you know what the pit requires also?

Didn't we want that the MA was less useless? Well this is their fix :D
I kinda like this change tho. Altho i still dont think doing FA is worth it. Way too much effort for nothing special as a reward. Its even worse then tournament where you can get (still) useless blueprints :)

Last edited:

ALdbeign

there is nothing wrong in your example, once that member leave, you cant replace him with anybody and you are locked with 24 for the rest of the FA, so no point to lose progress on the map from that player, FS is punished enough
Confirmed this morning, thanks.

DeletedUser2256

So far, does anybody knows how many rank points give each spot for rounds 2 and 3? And how many goods you need for the new Badges?

DeletedUser202

1- If i produce some adventurer tools, will they disappear if i left my fellowship and enter another one?

2- Do we need to produce these new items (the Wand, Magic Potion and Witch Hat) in the last section of the adventure? The pit... or they are only for adventure map?

So none knows the answer of these? o_O

ALdbeign

1-Effectively yes, if you leave your FS during the event you will be unable to participate or gain rewards from the FA.
2-I am waiting for an answer on this one also, have to wait until someone gets there and shares.:)