• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser202

Well i know you can't participate or gain the rewards but i am asking what will happen to produced goods in your inventory. Do they ddisappear when you leave the fellowship?

ALdbeign

Well i know you can't participate or gain the rewards but i am asking what will happen to produced goods in your inventory. Do they ddisappear when you leave the fellowship?
Effectively, yes. The badges will be erased when a new FA starts and you can't use them anymore during this FA. The erasing of earned (but unused) badges is not a new thing, we have had that since the second FA.

DeletedUser2256

I noticed that new badges only require 100 goods at chapter 1 and same at Faeries... what about Halflings for exemple? 100 too?

Also, i saw here that Witch hats require Silk and Dust, but... it's not the case in game... that only require Silk... so... Silk only or Silk and Dust finally?

SoggyShorts

I noticed that new badges only require 100 goods at chapter 1 and same at Faeries... what about Halflings for exemple? 100 too?
Also 100 in halflings, which is silly. It it isn't going to scale, they should either get rid of it, or make it "accept a trade"
Also, i saw here that Witch hats require Silk and Dust, but... it's not the case in game... that only require Silk... so... Silk only or Silk and Dust finally?
It seems to be different from @marindors earlier post, now there's no dust requirement.

DeletedUser202

Effectively, yes. The badges will be erased when a new FA starts and you can't use them anymore during this FA. The erasing of earned (but unused) badges is not a new thing, we have had that since the second FA.

Thats not what i am asking, in the same FA, if you leave and enter a new fellowship what happens to your adventure items(unused) you produced in previous fellowship :)

Heymrdiedier

Also 100 in halflings, which is silly. It it isn't going to scale, they should either get rid of it, or make it "accept a trade"

It seems to be different from @marindors earlier post, now there's no dust requirement.
not 'accept a trade' please, make it 'post a trade'. Too many quests allready ask to get soemthing off market and too few to put something on. Resulting in not many trades being available :)

SoggyShorts

not 'accept a trade' please, make it 'post a trade'. Too many quests allready ask to get soemthing off market and too few to put something on. Resulting in not many trades being available :)
Right, that's better.
BTW I just did a comparison between this FA and the last one, looks pretty grim.
nerdrage.jpg

The easiest was imo green-blue-blue, and this time I think it's green>green>orange
That's 306 more badges this FA than last, a 78% increase!
Most of those aren't quick ones either, 80 more blacksmiths, 40 more necklaces, and 25 more statues? Nice:rolleyes:

DeletedUser1657

Right, that's better.
BTW I just did a comparison between this FA and the last one, looks pretty grim.
View attachment 3857
The easiest was imo green-blue-blue, and this time I think it's green>green>orange
Most of those aren't quick ones either, 80 more blacksmiths, 40 more necklaces, and 25 more statues? Nice:rolleyes:

Then add to that the prizes :( my fellowships on live are showing a distinct preference to skip this FA which is quite opposite to the previous one.

Dony

King of Bugs
1 complain i can think of is that on second map wands are required too early, given the MM spells from tournament comes in round 5 and 6, this waypoints could be switched with later ones, not big deal for overall progress tho.

SoggyShorts

Here is another way to look at it:
Every single one of your 25 FS members must complete all of the following productions(on average)
Green>Green>Orange
114x beverages
42x simple tools
24x bread
35x advanced tools
15x groceries
16x toolboxes
2x mixed T1 3h
2x mixed T1 9h
2x mixed T1 24h
1x mixed T1 48h
2x gain PoP spell and 100 silk
2x gain EE spell and 100 planks
2x gain MM spell and 100 elixir

Have fun making triple those numbers if you want all 3 routes.:eek:

Last edited:

lika1961

If the intention is to make it unattractive for fellowships to take part, then I would say you have achieved your goal. If not, you perhaps need to rethink some of it. Most of the fellowships I belong to will struggle with this version and it is unclear how that will improve co-operation with a fellowship..

The removal of the confirmation of declining a quest is an improvement, but I could live a long and happy life without the screen that shows the badge you have just collected. "Awesome" it might be, but I know what I produced, so it is irrelevant and another click I would be very happy to avoid. There is still a lot of moving the mouse between the quest window and the decline window and will we ever get to a point where the quest givers stop changing position?

DeletedUser1657

will we ever get to a point where the quest givers stop changing position?

I use to "park" one of the quests at the end of the queue and just cycle the other one. This way they stopped bouncing around. Was a pain and defeats the point of having 2 quest people.

Ashrem

I pack the other way. With the "beverage" quest at the top, everything else appears underneath it, and the odds of me doing 50 beverages at the same time as anything else is negligible, but in that case I match you and put the statues at the bottom.

SoggyShorts

On live if the FS vote goes the way I think it will, I won't need to worry about it......:mad::D<--how do you combine those 2?

Last edited:

Alpha-74

And no more time to do it :(
Maybe it was too easy before, but it's really harder now .
Could we have a level of difficulty between the two? And a magical divine seeds hut in the great treasure chest at stage three ? :rolleyes:

Last edited: