• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Dony

King of Bugs
its permanent ranking points for your fellowship in fellowship ladder, same way it is for players in tournament

Preator

Yes, I checked my FS points just before and after FA1 ended and we got those points added to our FS points.

But would be nice if we could get a tooltip like we have with out personal scores to see how the FS points are buildup.

This is not the case for our fellowship. Our FS point is exactly the same as the sum of individuals' points. 15000 points from FA1 which we should have won is not added.

DeletedUser1777

Oh, I thought we would get an extra rankingsystem for the FS.
As the amount of rankingpoints for FS isn't correct anyway (should be a simple addition of all fellows, but most of the times it is wrong), we won't be able to proof this in future :confused:

Edit:
We have this issue with rankingpoints of FS in live.

sunrae

If we are going to have more workshops in our cities on a permanent basis we will need to have more expansions than the two in the tech tree at present. Perhaps an Ancient Wonder that gives one? Not one that is easy to do, but something that just provides another way of getting space without over scouting.

DeletedUser2028

are the prizes going to be an orc nest and a mana hut every time???? I understand instants for the first (although you could change them up now and then) but one only needs so many orc nests as we have a bunch for past events. and the mana hut is nice but we don't need 10 of them. Please change up buildings and give them a bit of variety. They can give mana or supplies, but use a different building. Thanks! We did not have the participation this time as the first, people just were not that impressed in spending a lot of time working on ridiculous beverage tasks ad nauseum to get another small prize. Please address this. Thanks!

Dony

King of Bugs
are the prizes going to be an orc nest and a mana hut every time???? I understand instants for the first (although you could change them up now and then) but one only needs so many orc nests as we have a bunch for past events. and the mana hut is nice but we don't need 10 of them. Please change up buildings and give them a bit of variety. They can give mana or supplies, but use a different building. Thanks! We did not have the participation this time as the first, people just were not that impressed in spending a lot of time working on ridiculous beverage tasks ad nauseum to get another small prize. Please address this. Thanks!
i pretty sure rewards will be different each time, but now it wasnt planned to have second round of FA and they used rewards from that, since something different needed to be tested

Preator

are the prizes going to be an orc nest and a mana hut every time????

I don't think so. Look at what Marindor said:
Each adventure will be different: Different requirements, different rewards, different setup!
So we might expect different buildings in the future adventures.

I think, the second FA is the same as the first one just because of the bugs. They needed to test the fixed bugs as soon as possible before live servers, so they made the same FA once more.

DeletedUser

This is not the case for our fellowship. Our FS point is exactly the same as the sum of individuals' points. 15000 points from FA1 which we should have won is not added.
Have recounted my FS points and you're right, the points from FA1 ain't counted. :(

Jackluyt

Someone just asked if it the rumor is true that ArchMages will not be able to change the rank of a fellow (Mage, Ambassador, Fellow) during an Adventure.
(To make it impossible for fellowship members to accidentally take the Prize in each Stage before everyone has contributed.)

Is there any truth in this please?
I do not see it in the Release notes or this thread.
It sounds like silliness to me...
:)

Thanks!

Dhurrin

Several problems encountered
1-Quests dont always count the correct amount collected. Several times over I completed the quest to produce 5 toolboxes, but when harvestingthe 5 toolboxes only 3 or 4 are counted.
Redid this several times over, taking extra care when starting the runs, but about 1 in 4 or 5 times the count is not correct when harvesting.
2-The idea is nice, but the rewards are absolutely not worth the effort involved
3-Only ranking players can collect the rewards. So even if the only ones participating arent ranking, they cannot collect.
4-Again, nice idea, but the paths can be completed even by 4-5 low-chapter players only. Would be nice if rewards were increased if more members participated