• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser2173

Hello,
He had put some items when starting the adventure and now there are disappeared.
Why?
What´s the reason?

DeletedUser1953

In round 2 (maybe 3 too) - the ranking points for the last waypoints seem to be 0 for all three ways. Is this how it should be - so there is no need to do them if you want to clear the whole map?
For me it is more a bug than a feature !

Nothing has changed : same boring interface for quests, same quantity, same reward, need other than boosted ressources, .... do you forget to deploy the changes ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
For me it is more a bug than a feature !

Nothing has changed : same boring interface for quests, same quantity, same reward, need other than boosted ressources, .... do you forget to deploy the changes ?
gamebreaking bugs are more priority then this little things in a long run

Arayla

I noticed that the countdown timer switched from 6d to 5d at 00:00 game time (German time). The event didn't start until 14:00 or somewhere thereabouts. Will this be corrected on the live servers? It feels misleading to have a timer counting down days when the first day is only 10 hours long.

DeletedUser724

I noticed that the countdown timer switched from 6d to 5d at 00:00 game time (German time). The event didn't start until 14:00 or somewhere thereabouts. Will this be corrected on the live servers? It feels misleading to have a timer counting down days when the first day is only 10 hours long.

me too, the display should always show correct info to player
I already send "support" a ticket as i think it is a bug
I suppose u also send 1...let us all send 1 ticket to "support" to request Inno make it right

DeletedUser724

Seems like we're again in the lead. ^^

On the other hand, we really need to stop being able to use formerly produced badges in next rounds. The problem we discovered is that players who have gathered alot before the Adventure starts, just spill them over the map, making it almost impossible for other fellows to have a go too. The map is filled way too easy like that, leaving those who are late not enough time to help and get rewards too. This is kinda sad.

That is completely what I worry when Inno allowed item can be carried over for "next-restart"
I suspect some fellowship may already go to "bottomless pit" and start throwing garage into "pit"

this make the FA unfair
personally I like "you start with nothing, you end with nothing to carry-over, then it is fair to all fellowship, all fellowship's member show their co-operation to achieve high"

But I do not like the crazy dumping of goods into FA, it will hurt tournament

Marindor

I suppose u also send 1...let us all send 1 ticket to "support" to request Inno make it right

No need to :) This feedback was already forwarded during the first round and a countdown timer like we have in the other events, is already on the list of changes to look into :)

Heymrdiedier

this just means that you have 6 days and 10 hours for the adventure.
When the last day comes, it will say xx hours. so 1 day on the timer left, means you still have more then a day till its over, but less then 2 days

DeletedUser1677

@Marindor
According to my notification, a "fellow" in my fellowship, clicked the flag yesterday.
I made a ticket, but will you please help look into it?
It's a pretty big issue, because we made almost everybody fellow, to prevent this from happening

Heymrdiedier

@Marindor
According to my notification, a "fellow" in my fellowship, clicked the flag yesterday.
I made a ticket, but will you please help look into it?
It's a pretty big issue, because we made almost everybody fellow, to prevent this from happening
are you sure he wasnt demoted to fellow after he collected? :)

DeletedUser1677

are you sure he wasnt demoted to fellow after he collected? :)
22:19: member wrote, that he finished demoting.
22:24: fellow clicked the flag, according to my notifications.

But I hope they can confirm by logs, if the "de-ranking" was delayed, or if a fellow could click the flag

Heymrdiedier

22:19: member wrote, that he finished demoting.
22:24: fellow clicked the flag, according to my notifications.

But I hope they can confirm by logs, if the "de-ranking" was delayed, or if a fellow could click the flag
good luck with support :) im not allowed to post what their usual answer is, but it would surprise me if its different this time :)

DeletedUser1677

good luck with support :) im not allowed to post what their usual answer is, but it would surprise me if its different this time :)
The answer felt like a copy-paste standard answer. That's why I wrote here too :)

Marindor

@MissLindell : Thank you, we have notified our game team about it. It seems like an edge case scenario but still it's something we might want to look into for changing :)

DeletedUser1557

The one change I need to happen to make the adventures perfect is the way you select the quests. Instead of having to scroll through 9 times to repeat a quest wouldn't it be better to have 2 quest threads with drop downs 1 - 10 so you can select the quest you want quickly instead of killing brain cells refusing quest after quest? Make this happen and I will be a happy girlie!

Dony

King of Bugs
Yes, in fact I do! Just needed to double check it before telling big lies :p As soon as you contribute, that triggers the reward system so even if the Waypoint isn't completed, it would still make you receive the reward :cool:
Contributing goods also qualify for that? Without donating any badge just goods..