• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvenar Mobile!

edeba

Sounds like the mobile version is becoming less to look forward to... NH was the only thing I was interested in it for because people have been saying it is way easier.

50% more clicks and more scrolling to help the neighbourhood with 1.39.... not nice :(

Dhurrin

Seriously devs...I still cant seem to find the chests on the app. So now you -beep-ed the CL and I'm not getting anything at all on the app. Really? I mean...really?

edeba

Any estimated time frame for global release? I guess the question is better framed as would it be described as weeks away, or months away?

DeletedUser1777

I really want to play the mobile version too :)

We have been told in our Forum, the Team has the exclusive opportunity to use the App before it's released for all country's. Maybe you should ask Marindor ;)

MalpA

You just need to download it from other source then store and you can play.

PS new update and again 0 information or relese notes from Marindor.... now we probably can use chat

DeletedUser1777

Apple-Users are privileged in an other way :D
Stand in line to get the newest overpriced iPhone for example :p

Didn't knew the App don't work with ios - do they plan to keep the rich players outside :eek:

DeletedUser1909

It might be stretching for 52 weeks it but knowing Inno, well .... lol

DeletedUser724

next Month ?? according to latest annoucement

But is that world-wide ???

Jixel

So I found a way to install the mobile app, and I have a request - please allow us to save our login details, and make it easy to switch between multiple worlds !

Current situation on computer: I open my browser. It has tabs open to the EN, US and ZZ home pages, and I'm automatically logged in to each. I can open my various cities (EN1, EN2, US1, ZZ1) without having to enter any usernames/passwords.
(The only restriction is that I can't have EN1 and EN2 open at the same time, but even when I log out from one, I can go straight in to the other without entering details)

Current situation on mobile: I open the app. Select US server. Enter username. Enter password. (both of these on a fiddly mobile keyboard). Log in to US1. (do stuff). Log out. Select ZZ server. Enter username. Enter password. Log in to ZZ1. (do stuff). Log out. Select EN server. Enter username. Enter password. Log in to EN1. (do stuff). Log out. Enter username for EN again. Enter password for EN again. Log in to EN2. (do stuff). Log out.

Please make it easier to manage this ! I trust my phone and my app, let it remember my credentials after I've entered them once !