• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvenar Mobile!

Arayla

For some reason, when I did a search for "elvenar" in the Apple store (while on my iPhone), it did not find the app. When I did a search for "innogames", the app does show up.

DeletedUser1909

How to you switch worlds on mobile, don't see a logout option.

MalpA

Still didnt work on most of devices .... in play store there is like 75% of comments that app didnt loading(like i reported like 3 months ago - with lenovo mobile)... you shouldnt release soo deficient and unfinished rubbish

jps54 ... you have log out in options( this little cog) on the right

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1909

Thx
Ok there is no beta listed wth?

Nevermind its under ZZ...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1767

It worked beautifully for me the first time, but then I went to change worlds, and since then it's got stuck at 7/16. I really liked what I saw, though -- NH was a cinch, and I love the feature where you can hide the quests behind a thingymabob. Can we get that on the browser version? Especially for events?

alainemk

I think it is terrific! I love being able to do a quick check in, pick up goods and start new productions.!

DeletedUser2252

Downloaded the app but cant log in with my existing user name.
"Incorrect player name". I double checked, it is the correct name.

DeletedUser1921

I just downloaded the app and I must say, it looks really great! The only question I have is: I can enter all servers, except for the beta. Can I play on beta with the app?

MalpA

Downloaded the app but cant log in with my existing user name.
"Incorrect player name". I double checked, it is the correct name.

Choose correct server you playing on, in the top right corner.

I just downloaded the app and I must say, it looks really great! The only question I have is: I can enter all servers, except for the beta. Can I play on beta with the app?

Yes you can, in server choosing window move to the end(on right) and find zzz server with cog icon.. its beta

Jackluyt

Here is an edited version of the November InnoGames TV episode for those who do not want to watch the non-Elvenar parts - in which the designers discuss and demonstrate the Mobile App.
It is short - and worth a look!!
If you would like to see similar breaking news about the game, you should subscribe to our YouTube channel!
:)

DeletedUser2178

Things I wish the app had:
  1. let you switch worlds without having to log out and then re-login in (in the browser if you hit log out it takes you back to where you get to select a new world, I wish the app had this).
  2. Remember your login name and password, this would make the fact that when you switch worlds/servers you don't have to keep typing username and password.

DeletedUser

I know by now that the devs really want to to play on mobile, but isn't it a bit silly to give us download links for mobile in the browser version?

annoying.jpg

I find these extra bits on my inlog page rather annoying :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2258

I know by now that the devs really want to to play on mobile, but isn't it a bit silly to give us download links for mobile in the browser version?

I find these extra bits on my inlog page rather annoying :rolleyes:

You can activate the download to your mobile device from your desktop version, so these links are kinda cool.
I`m not quite sure what you find annoying about them, I mean they don`t play the sodding recorder all afternoon like that brat that lives next door to me does, now that is annoying.

Elderflower

It's a pity we can't yet do the tournaments or fellowship adventures on mobile or put our knowledge points into our Ancient Wonders. But it is great for collecting productions and quite the fastest way to give Neighbourly Help.

DeletedUser1767

To the bafflement of support, I haven't been able to get the app to work for more than 24 hours without its needing to be uninstalled and reinstalled. This is really irritating. Nevertheless, I've willingly done this almost every day since the app came out, because the mobile NH really is that much more convenient.

lika1961

I agree that the NH is fantastically quick. For me visiting is the most tedious part of the game so I admit to doing a few cart-wheels once I saw the speed at which the app handles it.

We need to find a way to see the city names though. I play with a lot of "John, why did you polish my main hall instead of my purple dragon?" people and the whining will become intense.

DeletedUser1767

We need to find a way to see the city names though. I play with a lot of "John, why did you polish my main hall instead of my purple dragon?" people and the whining will become intense.
Yeah, absolutely. I am literally considering going through all the cities I regularly visit and making a list of what each person prefers to stash in my phone case.