• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvenar Mobile!

CrazyWizard

No, Seeds are not yet implemented :)

1 seriously annoying this with the mobile version. it keeps asking to update the game files. on itself not a problem, but it refuses to update on a mobile connection. it will only accept wifi connections, and this seems to be a daily issue.

This beats the entire purpose of the mobile version, each time I want to use it when not at home I have to search for either a open wifi connection somewhere or I need to bounce signals to mimic a wifi connection.

I understand you are trying to prevent people with tiny internet dataplans to loose there data on updating the game files. but at leasrt give us an override option.
Dataplans are quickly changing where you would get like 2gb for 20 bucks a year a go you now get like 10gb for it, and for 25 euro in my country you even get unlimited data + calling + sms.
Soon enough people really dont care a few MB more or less. and plenty already dont care anymore.

I

MalpA

Hmm @CrazyWizard your app updating each time you try to run a game? Strange thing...
On my Samsung Galxay J7 i dont have any problems with game... it is always up to date, and don't have a problem to download it even on mobile conection.
But on my GF Lenovo K6 Note game just wont update(device not responding) while, after restart app (after faild update) game just frizzing on 7/15.

CrazyWizard

Hmm @CrazyWizard your app updating each time you try to run a game? Strange thing...
On my Samsung Galxay J7 i dont have any problems with game... it is always up to date, and don't have a problem to download it even on mobile conection.
But on my GF Lenovo K6 Note game just wont update(device not responding) while, after restart app (after faild update) game just frizzing on 7/15.

Yes pretty much each time the ingame at least tries to check for new files. (not sure it even downloads anything)
One thing it does is that it specifies I should turn to a wifi connection.
but it goes so fast it's nearly impossible to make a screenshot.

MalpA

Yes pretty much each time the ingame at least tries to check for new files. (not sure it even downloads anything)
One thing it does is that it specifies I should turn to a wifi connection.
but it goes so fast it's nearly impossible to make a screenshot.

Hmm on my mobile I each time have just loading bar (for 0 to 15), ofcourse only when there is no new update, and then game working fine. But on Lenovo phone I managed to run game just once, and then every single time update is downloading (350+ MB), and then game just frizzing and wont work.

Veeb

would like the mana to be able to be collected on the app from the new mana buildings from the adventures.
Also upgrading buildings

DeletedUser1833

Mobile now has FS listings, which is great, thank you!
But ... I'm going to be a bore and repeat my request for city titles to be shown on the aid screens. Everything about the mobile version is brilliant for doing visits except that I can't oblige my FS members' (or neighbours') preferences, and that is a very big (for me) drawback!

DeletedUser1689

Mobile now has FS listings, which is great, thank you!
But ... I'm going to be a bore and repeat my request for city titles to be shown on the aid screens. Everything about the mobile version is brilliant for doing visits except that I can't oblige my FS members' (or neighbours') preferences, and that is a very big (for me) drawback!

This is already been requested for this feature, to allow for better NH :)
Hopefully it will find its way to the mobile soon.

Deleted User - 60107

I have a question related to the Mobile app:
People using the app are able to give NH to cultural buildings that are still under construction. My question is: Does the timer for the help count down while the construction is ongoing, or does it start only after the construction is complete?

Some culture buildings take a very long time to construct. For example Grape Farm takes 21 hours 54 minutes (without a Builders' Hut boost). So if the timer is counting down during construction the Grape Farm could get buffed twice, with both times expiring, before it is even completed. And since buildings under construction give no bonuses that would be a waste of 2 helps received.

If the timer starts counting only after the building is completed it's not a problem.

Dhurrin

Besides that half the stuff aint working, they will need some mayor UI changes before I can even consider ditching puffin in favor for the app.
I am still playing with my special "tablet" account multiple times a day to see if I can change my mind but so far not a chance. the unnessesary "extra" useless click buggs me to much, I am just a lot faster on puffin.

Same here. Tried it, but I'm really not impressed when comparing it to using puffin

Dony

King of Bugs
I have a question related to the Mobile app:
People using the app are able to give NH to cultural buildings that are still under construction. My question is: Does the timer for the help count down while the construction is ongoing, or does it start only after the construction is complete?

Some culture buildings take a very long time to construct. For example Grape Farm takes 21 hours 54 minutes (without a Builders' Hut boost). So if the timer is counting down during construction the Grape Farm could get buffed twice, with both times expiring, before it is even completed. And since buildings under construction give no bonuses that would be a waste of 2 helps received.

If the timer starts counting only after the building is completed it's not a problem.
most likely they will set them the lowest priority so they receive help after all other posible polishable culture buildings got help already
so it shouldnt be a waste

MalpA

most likely they will set them the lowest priority so they receive help after all other posible polishable culture buildings got help already
so it shouldnt be a waste

Sadly thats not true :) i remember when i just start to bulid first grapefarm i get NH on it in like 2 minuts, and 14h later next one. So to answer question is it priority set to low, nope, it has his normal priority.
And to answer question when NH starting to count down, in the same time you getting it.

Dony

King of Bugs
since i didnt found this as a bug report i will do feedback here
proper behaviour for polishing cultural buildings should be:
1. highest culture building
4. lowest culture building
5. culture building under construction, which should have set culture as 0 till its finished

there are only few scenarios which could happen with currect behaviour (receiving help on culture building under construction when there is other culture building which can be polishable)
1. player receiving help is online - means that he get 0 benefit from help on building under construction
2. player is offline when help is given, he comes online and building is still not finished - 0 benefit from help
3. player is offline when help is given, he comes online and culture building is finished - he get benefit from help

with my example this will change to (receiving help on any finished culture building before culture building under construction):
1. player receiving help is online - he gets benefit from polished building
2. player is offline when help is given, he comes online and building is still not finished - he gets benefit from polished building
3. player is offline when help is given, he comes online and culture building is finished - he get benefit from new value of culture from newly finished building + help from other polished culture building (which can be lower value then from new building tho)