• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvenar Mobile!

CrazyWizard

Apparently, I’m obliged to give feedback on Elvenar Mobile even though I don’t use Mobile and never will. It turns out that the updates on Mobile seem to have a direct effect on our browser game. This is for instance the case with NH. After this was implemented on Mobile, it turns out that you can give NH on buildings that are still under construction. Great news for players who have many inactive neighbors with their Main Hall indefinitely under construction.

If this new way of giving NH is going to be implemented in the browser game, I would certainly like to see the option to block certain NH options. I don’t want NH on Main Hall and I don’t like it that it comes first in the NH options, and that culture comes last.

When it comes to Cultural Buildings, the building you can boost seems to be predetermined.
Is this based on the max value a Cultural Building gives? If so, that would be great, but what happens with combi-buildings (pop/cul)?
If it is not based on the max cultural values, this is going to create a lot of frustration.

On a different note, the new way of giving NH will certainly make the process go a lot faster and less frustrating because the larger cities don’t want to load properly.

But it will also make it a bit less social. I sort of like to visit my active neighbors and take a look around in there cities. Watch their progress and enjoy their creativity in solving certain space problems. And welcoming them back in the game, when they were away for a while. Off course I can still visit them, at least I hope so, but it will be no longer in my daily routine. I think it will therefore be harder to keep track.

Maybe you should wait and use it first before you comment.

I actually have more trouble boosting the builders hut(middle option). I kinda on itself start buffing the culture building. (the most right one)
You are using a touchscreen on a tiny screen, so the dynamics change. in my personal experience you select the city and then you kinda automaticly choose the most right button for help. because it's the closest thing to my thumb (I am a right hander)

Blocking NH help options for other players? arent you frustrated enough about those neighbours with there main hall permanently in scaffolding?
blocking a NH is definitly a big NO NO. it's also very anti social.

I love this new neighbourly help, if I want to see my neigbours I just pick the ones I like to follow and check there progress that way, forcing me to look at towns will only result in less neighbourly help.

This way of doing it I hope will make neighourbly help be done a lot more, because it's no longer so incredibly tedious and slow.
that by itself by far outweights the downsides of this change. at least in my opinion.
This is kinda what we were begging for for the last 2 years or so. so lets celebrate this change :D

SoggyShorts

This is a massive improvement, but could be even better with just a little tweak.

The builders hut option greys out when the builder is full, which is great.
What is needed is that the culture option also greys out when you hit max(170%) culture.
Otherwise there will be loads of wasted visits. No one wants to have their orcs nest buffed when they already have a super sunny city;)

Thank you Inno!

Heymrdiedier

This is a massive improvement, but could be even better with just a little tweak.

The builders hut option greys out when the builder is full, which is great.
What is needed is that the culture option also greys out when you hit max(170%) culture.
Otherwise there will be loads of wasted visits. No one wants to have their orcs nest buffed when they already have a super sunny city;)

Thank you Inno!
If you still hit 170 culture a lot when your in wizard chapter or later, then i think you have too much culture buildings and should consider spending some culture by build armories or so.

but that just what i think :)

DeletedUser1777

Otherwise there will be loads of wasted visits.
Well, I prefer more culture - don't forget there is a timer and the NH comes in my city not exactly timed to the running out the timers ;)
Furthermore I might have buffed more culture buildings with spells as needed for 170%, so I want them to be polished too.

For my playstyle there is in general no need to polish my MH at all, it'fs kind of frustrating to get it polished again and again and again :confused:

CrazyWizard

Just a question: what about treasure chests that we found doing visits? Nothing appeares with new NH, or am I wrong?

Thats correct, you will not get the chests. i'll guess you would have to visit your fellowship members for that, but both fellowships nor visiting city's have been implemented at elvenar mobile.

CrazyWizard

Well, I prefer more culture - don't forget there is a timer and the NH comes in my city not exactly timed to the running out the timers ;)
Furthermore I might have buffed more culture buildings with spells as needed for 170%, so I want them to be polished too.

For my playstyle there is in general no need to polish my MH at all, it'fs kind of frustrating to get it polished again and again and again :confused:

It's because of the drag that NH unfortunatly is, when I give NH to 250+ players a day there is really no way I am gonna try to accomodate there preferences, I just click trough them asap. that means the first hand that I can click at, and since the camera vieuw centers almost always at the main hall, this means the main haal is my help 99% of the time.

The mobile version completly changed this, at least as a right hander I need to pay attention to give builder as first option, culture is my natural option as it is placed at close to my right hand thumb and therefore the second option, main hall is the last option when there is only 1 option of help left.
It feels odd because when only the MH is left as an option the button shifts to the middle a bit out of place for both thumbs on my phone.

I cannot speak how the experience is for left handers, it might be the opposith with main hall being there natural option as it's close to the left thumb.
but you would have to ask a leftie for there experience.

DeletedUser2098

Is it normal that we can not collect seeds from the market yet?

Marindor

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback so far and we're glad to hear you like the new NH system! :cool:

To answer some of your questions:

Just a question: what about treasure chests that we found doing visits? Nothing appeares with new NH, or am I wrong?

They're not implemented yet but they will be and the rewards will be triggered automatically, so you won't have to look for the chests yourself.

Is it normal that we can not collect seeds from the market yet?

Yes, at this moment that feature isn't implemented yet so it's not a bug, but a still missing feature. We will of course implement it later :)

Veeb

I can't even log in to the game on the mobile version, it says incorrect user name?

DeletedUser1833

The NH system on mobile version is really good, and speeds up neighbourhood visits no end!
However, might it possible to show the title of the city being visited?
I would suggest that the top line could be changed to "Neighborly Help for [Player's Name]", and the 2nd line - that currently shows "[Player's Name] wants some help:" - could then be used to display the city's title?

DeletedUser724

when will launch in Aust ??
do not just stay in UK and europe...

MalpA

woow u fixed trader... nice of you :) ...are we able to collect seeds now? i can't check right now.