• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvenar Mobile!

DeletedUser1485

I don't like the second window...
but I enjoy the new trader button

DeletedUser1163

Many of the wise elves and humans on this Forum have said:

"The app is not meant to replace browser play. It’s used right now as a supplement so that you can do visits and reset productions on the go."

Jackluyt

Using the App for quicker visits

The most popular video I have made so far was called 'Daily Visits in Less Than a Minute', and it was about how to use HotKeys (keyboard shortcuts) to speed up visitation.
Now one can visit even faster, using the Mobile App!
And if you don't have a Mobile Device, you can get the same functionality on your PC using the Android Emulator called 'BlueStacks'.
This video shows the App in action for Fellowship and Map visits!

You are welcome to share it with your friends and neighbors.

Here is the original video on one-minute visits:

Here is the link to our EPL InfoTip on the BlueStacks Android Emulator:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211147411141767&set=oa.1652024521719596&type=3&theater

DeletedUser1163

Excellent videos Jack. I still need to use the cc button (closed captioning) because your voice gets really low. Even with my volume turned up high, I still can't hear you clearly. I wonder why Elvenar can't set up our Main Halls the way FoE sets up their Town Halls. In FoE, if you are pressed for time, you can go to your Town Hall’s Event History and click the “Aid” button. Of course if we had our Main Halls set up this way, we would miss out on visiting everyone's cities, which I like to do because it gives me ideas on how to rearrange my own city. In Elvenar, even though we have a 25-member limit in our fellowships, it still is time consuming to visit so many cities and offer neighborly help.

If you're new to Elvenar, to give neighborly help, click on Notifications (bell icon). The quickest way to give neighborly help to your fellowship is to click on the Shield icon under the Messages icon. This takes you to the Fellowship screen. Click on the Members tab if it's not already highlighted, then choose a member of your fellowship and click on the icon that looks like a house (Visit Player to Help button). Give neighborly help by clicking on the Helping Hands icon at the bottom center of your screen, then click on the Shield Icon again to repeat.

It takes me 1-2 minutes to offer neighborly help to my fellowship, even less time if my fellowship is smaller. If I’m not pressed for time, it can take me longer because I like to…
Walk my dragon through your beautiful cities. I do not mind the strange glances
when I stop now and then to stand mesmerized by your technological advances.​

DeletedUser1163

Only you can't look at the cities on the mobile version
That's a bummer. As many of the wise elves and humans on this Forum have said:

"The app is not meant to replace browser play. It’s used right now as a supplement so that you can do visits and reset productions on the go."

DeletedUser2414

We want to know when it will be possible to put KPs into Ancient Wonder.
It's unbearable that this option isn't yet implemented on elvenar's mobile version.

I agree. In May now and still waiting

Jixel

Yup, still can't work with AWs, still have to type username/password on a poky little phone keyboard every time I login (even to switch between two worlds on the same server, i.e. EN1 and EN2 !).
Dear Inno - if you can't pick up the pace of development on the mobile app, you clearly need more developers !

Jaxom

I also feel that the inability to put KPs into a wonder is a MAJOR problem. I have completed all research and have nothing else to do with my KPs. It would be nice to be able to use the app more but it simply isn't possible until this gets fixed.
Having to login three times to use Beta and two EN worlds is a pain. I never have to do this on FoE. (so I know that this is possible to do ).

edeba

Here's a pretty big concern. Not on mobile I was trying to give KP through an exchange and I'm looking and looking and I can not find this person's AW. I got the elvenarstats and I get a link of their city and there's the AW, where I thought it was because we've done a lot of exchanging over several weeks. I look some more, and it isn't there. Then I notice elvenarstats is 13 days old, so I refresh and try again and it is gone.

Somehow it disappeared while using the mobile version. There was no confirmation of selling if she somehow sold it. And she just wasn't aware that it was sold and only realized it was gone because of me messaging.

I think this is something seriously wrong in the app that you can lose an AW without realizing it.

edeba

Ok, it wasn't sold on mobile, it was noticed that it was gone while on mobile.

She was selling the stupid buildings for the stupid questline, replacing some with others to be able to do the questline and somehow it got sold and she didn't even see the confirmation screen.

Well, that just gave me more reason to despise the questline for the events. It was so nice before that second questline was added.

DeletedUser1163

@edeba Something similar happened to me when I was trying to delete a road and accidentally deleted an event building. I received no confirmation asking me if I'm sure I want to delete this building. If that was not bad enough, the game devs would not give me back the building. I have to be extra careful now because using HTML5 is causing the cursor to stick to the screen so you end up dragging the screen all over the place and need to find an empty spot to click again to release it. I'm getting cross-eyed from this happening over and over again.