• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser778

I think since the number of possible trading partners is limited.
We're happy to announce an additional change to the release notes, which is in effect as of today:
The amount of possible trading partners has been increased to a maximum of 200 (was: 100), which should give you more available offers in the Trader
The deleting of inactive players make new trading partners possible, but maybe the farest get replaced by new near players soon.

DeletedUser613

Well it it even worse this morning, down to 33 active players in discovered territories and 40 blank spaces
Another 528000 coins lost bringing to total of 2442000 coins
If they are going to continue to remove player, they should also start to reduce the cost of exploration as currently it cost more to explore new territories than one is getting from motivation of current neighbours

DeletedUser205

@LordB that sounds awful!
:eek:
Since 2 days I had some more advanced tradingpartners with goods to offer I nearly never saw in my trader.
If they will be replaced with newstarters, things will get to be worse as they were before :oops:

DeletedUser

For me too, there've not been positive changes since now: I've a lot of trading pages, but I'm not able to trade 'cause the traders are all not discovered and theyr offers are very expensive for me :(

DeletedUser205

@Alexander1972 there is a difference between "in trader player is replaced by new player who is nearer to me" and "huu, the offers in my trader are to expensive for me, I feel".
Please don't mix them!!!

DeletedUser

Yes, of course I know that and I apologize if I've not been clear.
Now I try to better explain my situation: my few surviving neighbours have hardly ever no offers in the market and the new traders who have many of them are km and km far from me on the map...
Have I been clearer this time? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser205

@Alexander1972 I know your opinion about that, we have discussed it yesterday.
You know what I think about "offers of not discovered neighbors are to expensive" (in short form: you can deal with that or leave it).

What I meant:
You have NO choice but only watching that mechanic, if tradingmates are changed in and out just because of new players nearer to you started their game.
I felt my new motivation yesterday, when I found those advanced players in my trader, who obviously only showed in, because there are lots of grassland around me and they for a short time had been under those spooky "200" possible tradingmates.
To me that motivation was a clear sign, how much I miss dealers in my trader who have to offer goods I need and need goods I have to offer. In my trader for weeks all mates produced the same goods.

Compared with your complains: you HAVE a choice, you could accept those offers you feel to expensive or you couldn't.

That are two different worlds of arguments!

DeletedUser

As a matter of fact, I've no choices 'cause the offers of new traders are impossible for me and for other players (for example they ask minimum for 7.500 magic dust 5.000 elixir: it's a big quantity of goods we can never accept at our level and there is also the fee!!!).
Then, I've no intention to buy diamonds to make easier my game 'cause of that...it's a challenge against myself ;)
Well, I've no other to add in this post so my conversation ends here and I apologize if I've been a little bit rambling ;)

DeletedUser481

Its not about diamonds ... when I need a goods, simply, Im sittin and playin a game two - three hours ... and again and again makin quests for supplies which leavin for Wholesaler :confused: Ive got two basic quests : "More Culture" = 8.5oo supplies and "Our Taxes" = 10.000 supplies. Only these two quests has 18.5K in one round. So after 5 rounds you have 500 crystals ( only from these two quests... ) :cool:
Nothin isnt easy ... also if you want to have a greater village in Elvenar forest :p

DeletedUser

I'm doing about it a lot of time many repeatbale quests too, Hotofson: it's one way to continue my path in Elvenar game :)

DeletedUser205

As a matter of fact, I've no choices 'cause the offers of new traders are impossible for me and for other players (for example they ask minimum for 7.500 magic dust 5.000 elixir: it's a big quantity of goods we can never accept at our level and there is also the fee!!!).

Have you tried to write a mail to those dealers who put very high trances into the trader? Ask them to split them in smaller ones for you.
Sometimes these trances are that high, because of some players are dealing together and it is less work to put all in 1 offer.
But sometimes dealers are glad to hear, that they can sell their offers, if they give some in smaler trances.

DeletedUser

I've done that many days ago...I'm still waiting the answer ;)
It's also possible that they've found some players that can accept their offers, of course...
Well, I trust in the future :D

DeletedUser205

the answer could have been a smaller trance that you missed because you were not on in that moment ;)
Lots of players don't write back, perhaps lack of englishknowledge.
But sometimes I get answers weeks later, because players didn't find the mail earlier.
There are several things to complain about the mailingsystem.
Alerts don't work properly,
order of mails which come in is often not correct (has something to do with the order of start of mails).
I'm tired to write bugfixes about that and think they even don't have time enough to solve the very bad bugs like scorceeses useless,
so why write them about other fails?

DeletedUser

the answer could have been a smaller trance that you missed because you were not on in that moment ;)
Alerts don't work properly,
order of mails who income is often not correct (has something to do with the order of start of mails).
I'm tired to write bugfixes about that and think they even don't have time enough to solve the very bad bugs like scorceeses useless,
so why write them about other fails?
Yes, I've seen the great work you're doing about that and here I desire to thank you and the others who are doing the same!:) Don't be discouraged, please :)

DeletedUser

you all are great players...for me there is still much to do!
Compliments! ;)