• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser240

@LordB
Or you are very lucky to receive those quest twice a day or you reject all other quest haha.
Anyway even if you have those quest it's only additional and can't replace the lost money.

@ulQuiorra
Having more than 700.000 coins every day by motivating makes a difference and you say you don't motivate, i'm glad your not in my neighbourhood then hahaha.

DeletedUser

Most people I know join the Beta server just to get the upgrades first. And for The-West, the beta server is one of the more active worlds.
I hope that beta server stay active for a long time here too, 'cause I have no intention to start again from the beginning in another server! :(

DeletedUser967

I'm glad your not in my neighbourhood too because I can't spend 500k on one day and you tell me about having 700k everyday from motivation "hahaha" :confused:

Alexander the same from me.... :(

DeletedUser205

@ulQuiorra @LordB I agree with your position about earning coins -
but
that means, clickmarathons in discovered cities are use- and worthless. Wasting time and no fun.

So please what is YOUR position about sense of that neighborhoodmechanic?

Is it a test about social behavior to present lots of unknown neighbors some culturepoints or some money?
The further you get the less you get enough culturehelp out of that some visitors ....

DeletedUser967

In my opinion neighborhood mechanic is useless. Okay when you need more culture they can motivate you, you can get a few coins if you motivate but where is sense of that? As you said it is waste of time to motivate all neighbors, you can build more culture buildings if you want more culture - YOU DON'T NEED MOTIVATION FOR THAT. Many many time from my begining I always had full 170% culture and...really? That was waste of space...Now I play with 100% sometimes with 120% and I don't see bigger difference. If I want more than 120% culture FROM motivation of neighbors I'd have to build more culture buildings than I have because as you know each one 'level' of culture need much more points of culture and FOR WHAT? For some good more? I can get that from build new goods buildings.

For me actually neighborhood is only for make new friends and trade. BUT trade....hmmmmm trade.....with 5-10 the same players where each one give no profitable offers - YES neighborhood has really big sense REALLY.... Only one sense of neighborhood could be fights with them but now it is impossible and many players cry of that they do not want to lose goods - jesus christ is terrible to lose a handful of goods what you can produce in some time...

DeletedUser778

@LordB
Or you are very lucky to receive those quest twice a day or you reject all other quest haha.
Anyway even if you have those quest it's only additional and can't replace the lost money.
Since the declinable quests repeat themselves I most of the time decline the ones i can't do, or take to long, (like train 300 troops)
to use the ones for my next action, like collect x coins for x suplies, when im collecting my residences and so on.
After a 9 hour production period i get around 900k coins and 100k supplies only from repeatable quest, it's a lot of clicking though

I hope that beta server stay active for a long time here too, 'cause I have no intention to start again from the beginning in another server! :(

Yeah me too, one time struggling with the market and city planning is enough ...

DeletedUser967

Since the declinable quests repeat themselves I most of the time decline the ones i can't do, or take to long, (like train 300 troops)
to use the ones for my next action, like collect x coins for x suplies, when im collecting my residences and so on.
After a 9 hour production period i get around 900k coins and 100k supplies only from repeatable quest, it's a lot of clicking though
Agree, but you forgot about one quest which give you maybe less goods but it is good for goods - Gain XXX Goods in my situation == 30k coins and 1,5k supply what is ~150k coins and 7,5 supply from night 9h produce + of course much more from gain coins/supply ;)

DeletedUser

Great superalexandre! I'm happy to know that...we can be a team! ;)

DeletedUser629

Friendly reminder to stay on-topic. If you want to talk about being in a team, or simply have a fun conversation with each other, the lounge is the place to do just that, thank you :)

DeletedUser118

Goryn can we expect another update on tuesday again or will it be delayed due to the longer weekend?

DeletedUser283

Why is everyone so concerned about their coins, when one can generate so much with the repeatabel quests? (at some Mainhall levels even infinite)

what repeatable quests ?
for the moment I have one quest that requires me to have 97 of one boosted good relics (so it will take time as such relics are now located distance 7 and I cannot fight for them yet),
and one that requires me to have 1 advanced elixir manufactory, which is not a boosted good and hence not a priority

so repeatable quests are not on the radar for the moment;
I am sincerely happy that you can farm enough gold to feed your city, but my situation is totally different : I have none of those quests, and I am missing 29 neighbours, that is almost half of the 66 I have discovered atm;
and with expansions and scouting to pay for, money is scarce ....

DeletedUser

Philplessis, now I better understand your not happy situation: if you've no quests to do, it's a real problem gain supplemetary coins or supplies :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

Phil the quest that asks you to gain 97 boosted relics should be declinable, right? If so this is a repeatable quest.

DeletedUser283

ok, thanks for the explanation, @Katzenprinz :)
though I can hardly imagine the quest giver coming every once in a while asking for 97 boosted goods relics ;)
I assume that next time this quest pops-up, it will request a higher value, so to me it is a different quest;
having spent some time (too much time ?:rolleyes:) on FoE, I use to call "repeatable quests" the ones that come back in a loop with an identical request like "collect 1M gold", and every time it's 1M :)
what I see here is a declinable quest, but I do not intend to decline it as its objective is on my plan at some point :)
and if I decline it, nothing proves that I will get a more doable quest to replace it :p
anyway, quest or no quest, the amount of gold I can collect everyday has been drastically reduced by "inactive neighbour attrition" and by "not arriving newer neighbours" :D
and that is the point I am concerned about right now
doing "repeatable" quests or whatever we call them is a workaround, and a pretty lousy one to boot, that does not solve the issue.