• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser205

Alex wrote Sorellie :

...and this is problem with Sorella! She wants take me my second place :mad: ( is mine... mine ... mine :()
:oops:... ooops ...hello Sorellie ... How are you :rolleyes:
:D

we are all 1 place up because cookie quitted the game and destroyed her city.
IMHO that is not the best reputation for Elvenar.

DeletedUser

In fact I'd seen that one of them, strunges who was my neighbour, has destroyed his town...and I was really surprised and sad about it, 'cause he went all days to help me :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser481

we are all 1 place up because cookie quitted the game and destroyed her city.
... and here is next ... mastering :eek:
... it is really not the best reputation for Elvenar... sometimes it was in FoE, too, but usually because plunding somebody city a lot ... not because Boredum and Tired from Waitin :confused:

DeletedUser867

Have you tried to write a mail to those dealers who put very high trances into the trader? Ask them to split them in smaller ones for you.
Posting a reverse offer, with quantities that you can handle, also works pretty well. The large volume traders usually have plenty of reserve inventory.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone
I'm playing on Beta and have a question regarding this feature:
MufMuf said:
Players who have been inactive for 30+ days will be deleted from the world map from now on. We are making this change to make sure that the map is filled with active players, and it should improve available trades in the Trader as well as Neighborly Help.

The wiped player-city slots around my village don't seem to re-fill.
Also I read that 2 new servers are being launched.
MufMuf said:
We have some big news to share today! We have launched our English (International) and German versions!

You can find them here:
English: https://en.elvenar.com
German: https://de.elvenar.com

If new players get a choice, they would probably chose the new servers over the beta server.
I know that for Grepolis the *first choice* that is suggested in emails is always the most recent server.
My question is simply:
Would it be advisable to start over on 1 of the 2 new servers instead of staying on the beta world?

DeletedUser118

It depends if you wanna play in your own language or in english (US and International server excluded). I suppose that almost all servers following these will be in all kinds of different languages.

Also a beta will always stay the world where every new feature will implemented first before it goes to the other worlds. If you like being one of the first to test and see new stuff, the beta world is just the right spot to stay.

DeletedUser

Alright, fair points!
However the question I was going to get across is more along the line of the current situation of empty city spots all around and the premise of the posts I did quote that the purge of inactives will help the situation of bringing in new and active players to occupy said city slots.
I merely question this to happen since new servers were launched where players might prefer to start (or restart).
So that's why we probably won't see purged city slots being occupied with new players, on beta world.
And hence we'll be stuck with what we have now, namely less daily income due to missing clicks for neighbourly help.
Just putting that into perspective.
It is probably not wise to stick to beta only and wait another couple weeks to see if the current situation is going to change for the better.
On the other hand, I'm not a fan of jumping every new server and abandon former server accounts, but if that is how it's supposed to work, maybe playing on 2 servers is the best bet for now.

DeletedUser205

the neighborthing as it is today will not work here on beta nor at liveservers.
that's because of the average acting of players.
they'll not stay in the game in higher percentage on liveserver too.
only an absolutly refurbish of this mechanic will help.
so it doesn't matter were you'll watch that

DeletedUser

Just to say:
This is bad situation. Daily I am losing over 100K coins because my "inactive" user missing. I checked: There are 36 missing n'hoods and I collect 3.6K for visiting n'hood. So 36 x 3600 = ... coins daily :(
DON'T LIKE THAT !!!:mad:

DeletedUser

the neighborthing as it is today will not work here on beta nor at liveservers.
that's because of the average acting of players.
they'll not stay in the game in higher percentage on liveserver too.
only an absolutly refurbish of this mechanic will help.
so it doesn't matter were you'll watch that
Yes of course, so for the love of the beta server, why not bring new players there, instead of leaving beta on its deathbed.
At least we could have an influx of new neighbours for another 30 days.
The loss of gold from missing neighbours is very noticeable.
I know, beating a dead horse won't help lol
Just curious what the thinking was about removing our neighbours shortly prior to the release of new live servers. Doesn't make much sense to me and certainly won't work for the promise of making the situation better.
Alright, started on the EN world and will *watch it* haha
Take care and have fun all :)

DeletedUser

I've no intention to leave beta server and to start again on another one: for me it'd be really boring and second, I've lost, as all of you, much free time here! I strongly desire to continue playing Elvenar on this server!!! :mad:
I hope that devs don't let it ending...:mad:

DeletedUser283

beta will last as long as the game does, because the beta server is part of the process

DeletedUser205

@Philplessis is right.
It is more the question, how many new players will start on beta to fill our grassland ...
And in consequence how interesting it is to stay here in beta.
I can say for me: I NEVER would start on lifeserver after the experiences here on beta with this really unready designed gamebasics

DeletedUser

Final question for devs: What will be with beta-server players?
I don't want (and saw other similar opinions) to play anymore on beta (without new players) when new "regular" (english & german) servers started. On the other side, don't want to start again from "emty land field" on any of these new servers :mad:
So, my suggestion is: Move us (all player from beta server) to for example english server with all our buildings & researchings...
Or you can let us chose to which server we want to be moved.
I'll wait 3 days for (acceptable) answer. After that, I'll play on "regular" server (that means devs will moved my town to some of these servers) or I'll stop playing.
P.S. Sorry for mistakes in this note, but English is not my native language.

It is impossible to move players from Beta to one of the new language versions. Beta is not going anywhere, though, so you can always play here. :)

DeletedUser

It is impossible to move players from Beta to one of the new language versions. Beta is not going anywhere, though, so you can always play here. :)

No, I will not "always play here". Did you read my message??? DON'T WANT TO PLAY HERE ANYMORE WITHOUT NEW MEMBERS... English server (for example) will have more players in few days than beta server has now (maybe even that English server already has more ACTIVE players). And, as I said before, don't want to lose months of my playing here and start on new server. If players from this server can not be moved to other servers that's fine. You should then make this server "ordinary" - for example, English II server or whatever where players could regular register and play. DO NOT ANSWER players could register on beta server. No they can't. Who will register on beta server when "regular" server is active???
P.S. 2 days, 23 hours and 10 minutes until deadline :p