• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser205

@Philplessis you can decline those declinable quests as often you wish and they are always back again in same words.
The only way to get slightly higher values to be asked is: coming to that stage of researchtree.
I remember it, that this was the case always when barracksresearch happend ( that may be not correct, but it was about 3times over the whole way of the tree and not more often).
you can decide not to decline with any other reasons, but you can't change the sidequestscircle with declining, they are always the same in a bunch of about 24-28 (didn't count them exactly),
And yes, that is boring! :oops:

DeletedUser613

The reasons I started posting on this topic is due to the fact that I have requirements for either elixir or gemstones and the trading of these items only appears to take place approximately every 7 days on the market. Coins help a lot as each 100 costs 640000 coins, the number of coins lost equates to approximately 240 of these goods, which is therefore slowing down research, hence my concern with the number of coins motivated from the neighbourhood

DeletedUser240

@ulQuiorra

You say you can't spend money and complain about trades, the wholesaler is where my money goes and you can't have enough money then.
Sometimes you have to wait days for a good trade so wholesaler comes in handy

DeletedUser613

This is exactly what I am saying jovada, hence the annoyance with the diminishing returns from the neighbourhood motivation

DeletedUser967

:eek::eek:
I do not use wholesaler - that is much more no profitable :eek:, sometimes when I need some more space for my coins but it is very rarely.

Waiting for update!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good Morning Elvenaaaar! :D

Finally I found some time to tell you, what I think about these changes:

Positive:
The Battles now make sense and it's coming fun out of them. :)

Inactive players are deleted. Very good, every active player can now see, where
the other active players are.

Negative:
The inactive players are deleted, what is positve, but they are replaced with just a hole load of nothing.
The only effect taking place out of it, is losing a lot of coin-farms and sitting in a vast desert.
I lost about 70% of my neighbours.
It's said, that they will be replaced with new players or returning players. HAHAHA, that's a good one.
If you where intended in making a joke you really hit it!

Well, I think, that is all for the moment.
I am not too much amused, but maybe it's getting better with the next update ....

DeletedUser

We need to start somewhere, if we would have expected there would be even more inactive and you would be even less happy!
PS : The next update will be on Tuesday, I hope you like it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, we've to wait until tuesday and what Muf-Muf'll tell us about new updates ;)

DeletedUser252

I hope the new update brings us a lot of new ACTIVE players.
I sended my new neightbours a welcome in the neightbourhoodletter (3) response: NONE!

DeletedUser613

This is getting worse, yesterday no change from the previous day so another 475200 coins lost, today, the count is 34 active cities and 39 blank spaces, so 514800 coins lost today

Total lost coins 1914000 or 300 elixir

DeletedUser613

Well, I hope we have a lot of new players - enough to fill all the blank spaces otherwise I am going to be tech locked for lack of elixir tomorrow

DeletedUser

I hope so for you, pzkpfww1d ;)

Dear Elves and Humans,

Due to some unforeseen factors, we unfortunately have to delay today's release. We will most likely be updating tomorrow in the same timeframe as we would've been today.

Thanks for understanding!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

...we've to wait one more day...:)

merged your posts into 1. Regards, Goryn :)

Last edited by a moderator: