• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser

Yes, I was thinking about the same question: "Who will register on beta server when other ones are active'"...and I fear for the answer...:(

DeletedUser118

Who? How about those who wanna help testing AND who wanna be first to see new updates?

You will notice very soon that we here are the first to get everything. :p

DeletedUser118

Its "veminc" sorella, with a "c" at the end. And yes he's there. :)

DeletedUser

P.S. 2 days, 23 hours and 10 minutes until deadline :p
2 days, 20 hours and 30 minutes :D

I'll wait 3 days for (acceptable) answer. After that, I'll play on "regular" server (that means devs will moved my town to some of these servers) or I'll stop playing.

2 days, 10 hours and 30 minutes till deadline :p:D:p

merged posts into 1, regards, Goryn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser205

dear veminc, you think, that Inno cares about the announced leaving of 1 player? They have watched the leaving of about 15000 players on betaserver with surprising patience :p

DeletedUser

2 days, 10 hours and 30 minutes till deadline :p:D:p
1 day, 22 hours till deadline

dear veminc, you think, that Inno cares about the announced leaving of 1 player? They have watched the leaving of about 15000 players on betaserver with surprising patience :p

Don't forget, Inno needs a lot of players on beta server because of testing new capabilities. If there are not enough testers how can they know it is OK? We (I mean all players from beta server) helped them to make good version and they released that version as "regular" server (English & German). So MAYBE we deserve some rewards? Not money, just moving our town to the English/German server???
P.S. As developer, I can't believe that it is impossible to make backup player's data on one server and import his/her data to another server. If that is true, Inno has very bad developers/programmers.

Again, merged posts into 1, regards, Goryn

DeletedUser205

I didn't expect to get moved onto a lifeserver, because I'm used to that this is not common.
The decision to start on beta was on the basis, that I try out the game and give feedback and decide perhaps, if I want to start on lifeserver again.

B.t.w.: IMHO if you want to avoid to start again, that is not a good argument for fun you had till today.
You don't want to do it again, although you are not THAT IMMENSE far advanced.

Maybe most of the players are waiting for the great fun to come, while they are gambling with boring mechanic as it is now?

DeletedUser118

veminc, think about the players on these live servers. How are they supposed to compete with a player from here who's been playing for several months? The cities here are way too much developed already to be moved anywhere but here. I don't think that would be a good solution.

DeletedUser967

I never planned to play in other version I want play only here and I hope beta will have much active players in future - maybe in future on polish version but that will be only for tradition, sometimes to do something nothing else, beta is only one my server in Elvenar.

And
The cities here are way too much developed already to be moved anywhere but here. I don't think that would be a good solution.
It is not a good solution - it is stupid solution. If someone want to play in other version - make new account and start again, move city to other version doesn't make sense. Server will start today and tommorow 20 players have 30k points since they move cities?

Edit by Goryn. Mind your language please, thank you :)

DeletedUser

Obviously you didn't read and THINK what I wrote about??? Why should I vaste 4-5 months and come on exactly same status where I am now??? Moving my town to some other server is not stupid idea ... That just means you didn't read and THINK what I want to say: Map in this game is big enough that it is possible to find some (currently) empty part of map for players who want to move from beta server. While these 2 areas connect (area with currently players and area with players from beta server) will pass some time (few months) and these differences will dissapear.
But, nevermind: 1 day, 6 hours and 20 minutes till deadline :p

DeletedUser118

That would mean you'd have two worlds in one. I'm not a dev but I doubt this is gonna work. Especially not in a technically way. What if like only 2-4 others from here wanna join after I moved there? How am I supposed to trade or fight? If you want dead neighborhoods just around yourself now. :p

No offense but I'd say the one who hasn't thought enough about his idea is you, not us. ;)

DeletedUser

1 day, 22 hours till deadline

Don't forget, Inno needs a lot of players on beta server because of testing new capabilities. If there are not enough testers how can they know it is OK? We (I mean all players from beta server) helped them to make good version and they released that version as "regular" server (English & German). So MAYBE we deserve some rewards? Not money, just moving our town to the English/German server???
P.S. As developer, I can't believe that it is impossible to make backup player's data on one server and import his/her data to another server. If that is true, Inno has very bad developers/programmers.

Again, merged posts into 1, regards, Goryn

If you're a developer, go make your own game, or apply for a job at Inno :D You shall be missed here as moving accs will never happen. Bye bye.

DeletedUser967

If you're a developer, go make your own game, or apply for a job at Inno :D You shall be missed here as moving accs will never happen. Bye bye.
I'm sure here is many developers e.g. me and it is good way to solve many problems but they must hear us... :p

And I hope the moving accounts never will be available.

DeletedUser

OK, you are wight.. I am wrong and I am change my mind :D
Will not wait 1 day more... I'll quit now :p:p:p
Good luck to all of you and hope you'll have more n'hoods than I am (just few, all others are erased :mad: )

DeletedUser

OK, you are wight.. I am wrong and I am change my mind :D
Will not wait 1 day more... I'll quit now :p:p:p
Good luck to all of you and hope you'll have more n'hoods than I am (just few, all others are erased :mad: )
Do not quit.
First of all- we need chat . I think. Only this telling writing in forum- found no translater, sorry, must write in German *altbacken*.
I want chat.
Give us chat to discuss.

DeletedUser205

@veminc I think it is a good decision to turn your back to a game what you don't like to spend time with.