• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Fellowship-based tournaments

DeletedUser1570

Actually, reading @TheDuge post, I realized my initial calculation might be wrong if each requested score is cumulative as it seems more natural, and in that case @Dony's value (4,4k PTs average on 25 members) was right. This would mean it is not trivial, but feasible.

We will be sure after someone has finished the first level...

The fellowship I am in already did, that is why I wrote the post. Our first calculations were the same as Donys (4,4k PTs on 25 members), but it seems that is wrong.

DeletedUser1817

This still could be a bug or that they adjusted the overall difficulty of tournaments.

I am not even sure there are 25 players in total regularly reaching such a score (17,6k TPs) on my live world...

DeletedUser118

Question about the tournament

If 24 players are active for tournament and 1 says i dont do it you fight i get the price for free
Does this player get the price the 24 players fighted for
if so yes

This will destroy many fellowships
My advice only give the collected price on the active players so others dont get kicked out

This would be something I would like to know as well. :cool:

DeletedUser1677

It was possible to fight in the tournament and win :D
Might be because it's easier in the tournaments, but it's nice to be able to "practice" the fighting that way.
At the normal fights I gave up after 4-5 "defeats" in a row :p

Looks like it's a looooong way to the bluebrint. Maybe you should place one of them halfway, and then 2-3 at the end? So the smaller guilds/clans got a chance? :)

DeletedUser

Does anyone have a list of Tournament points for all 6 levels?
individual encounter + Province TP reward

DeletedUser1777

Can't promise the new tournament has the same content:

1 star - 8x 2 TP + 20 TP + 4/2 KP and 4/2 relics
2 star - 8x 4 TP + 50 TP + 6/4/2 KP and 6/4/2 relics
3 star - 8x 8 TP + 150 TP + 1 rune / 4 KP and 4 relics
4 star - 8x 16 TP + 300 TP + 1 rune / 6 KP and 6 relics
5 star - 8x 32 TP + 500 TP + 6 relics
6 star - 8x 64 TP + 1000 TP + 1 rune

The reward was not always the same, as it depends on the distance to your city

Edit:
Corrected the mistake where in star 1-4 was written rune instead of relic - thank you @ChristobaldusMagnus :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1463

Do I understand it correct then that the full 6 rounds for 1 province give 3028 points and that we would then need slightly more than 145 provinces fully fought (or more of them if not going to round 6) if we want to get to chest 10 with the blueprint? That would boil down to ALL 25 fellowship members conquering 6 provinces up to round 6 (or a smaller number of participants going for a larger number of provinces). On Winyandor I often end up in top ranks but I rarely go for a lot more than 6 provinces. I suspect that if we would add up all 25 top ranked players on a server (who are usually not in the same fellowship anyways), we would still not reach that magic 440000, or did I miss something here? Are points cumulative and carry over multiple tournaments?

DeletedUser

I rarely go beyond round 4 in the tournament since the new battle system is in place, never ever have done a round 6 with it. :(

SoggyShorts

I think you are right @azarra. 6 provinces for 25 players is possible, but only the most hardcore will get it. No way could I convince 24 other people to lose sleep and get the 6th star.

Have we figured out what blueprints do for non-paying players? @Marindor said they would have some functionality

If you can get 15 players to clear 5 provinces 5 times you all get
  • 6 relics
  • 30 KP
  • 7 runes
  • 1 PoP spell, and 1 manufacturing spell

Last edited:

DeletedUser1817

Can't promise the new tournament has the same content:

1 star - 8x 2 TP + 20 TP + 4/2 KP and 4/2 rune
2 star - 8x 4 TP + 50 TP + 6/4/2 KP and 6/4/2 rune
3 star - 8x 8 TP + 150 TP + 1 rune / 4 KP and 4 rune
4 star - 8x 16 TP + 300 TP + 1 rune / 6 KP and 6 rune
5 star - 8x 32 TP + 500 TP + 6 relics
6 star - 8x 64 TP + 1000 TP + 1 rune

The reward was not always the same, as it depends on the distance to your city

I have never seen more that one rune fragment as a tournament reward and, considering what you wrote is mostly correct, I assume you mixed up rune and relics at the end of the highlighted lines?

DeletedUser607

that's exactly the problem.

I can manage all 6 stars in the tournament, but it is only possible if I am not distracted by anything, so that I can plan in advance (means playing through the tournament at 16pm, the next day at 8 am, and then midnight again... etc.

but an additional handicap is, that I don't have time during saturday afternoon.

SoggyShorts

swp8w4.png

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
it would require in 25 player fellowship to contribute 4400 tournament point for each player to reach last reward, which is not so bad
if reseting after each chest is intended and not a bug then i am taking back what i said
so nothing will change if it stays this way, impossible for almost whole comunity, buyers wont bother either because finding 25 same minded people to reach last reward just to get 1 blueprint will require much more diamond spends and time then it rewards, diamonds user spend diamond for making things go faster where in this case its opposite
destroying magic workshop and buying it for new 900 diamond will be cheaper and faster then whole process with whole fellowship, where spending diamonds to reach last chest would be enormous more then that
i dont see how making feature for almost nobody makes it good for anybody
yes we will get some spells, KPs and runes which we didnt got in old system, but also much less relics from checkpoints
also plenty of other problems werent addresed from this thread which they could atleast be discussed with mods before todays release

SoggyShorts

DeletedUser1677

25x 6x6 / zombie mode to get to chest #10.
That's why I hope that they'll put a blueprint in chest 5, and then maybe 2-3 in chest 10.
Then the guilds with some "I have a life/I like to sleep at night" members, have a chance of getting a blueprint :p

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts
I think for 42000 you meant 15 KP and 4 Relics, not 4 Runes.
But I'd rather have 4 runes. Maybe Inno is the one that needs to change!:cool:

If the chests did not reset my rank ~100 fellowships would struggle to get the blueprint. I'd guess at a 50% success rate.
The "25@6x6 zombie" requirement right now is ridiculous. Why add something to the game for 1% of players?