• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Fellowship-based tournaments

DeletedUser607

Yep mage and light melee tournaments which includes scrolls as well. Might troops are getting slaughtered at much higher rates this tournament. The bulwark is so handy for supplementing the troops for tournaments like this one.

well, I've used 4x acrobats + 1x golems, that reduces the losses a lot, since there is now a unit that can fight the steinlings. for mage-rich battle-fields, 5x cerberus works like a charm. there are a few situation, where you'll need treants aswell.

I have fought 12 provinces for the first and second round, mostly on autobattle with that method.

DeletedUser724

Even if it was 2000, you still did not finish a single province (on average). If this is correct, then you put minimal to no effort into the tournament.

1. I'd like to ask you, what reward would you expect for your effort.
  2. And what reward would you give to a FS that spends tens of hours fighting and makes >300.000 (while being fair to both camps)?

if you check ranking of tournment
you will always find my name within ranking 100
I am lucky in current tournment, my name pop-up in page 1, it is not hard to find
I am too old to remember things, I only have a image of sending around 3 to 6 province to round 6. If you are using "average" to declare we do not finish 1 province...that is totally unfair comments

As I mentioned in previous reply, it is the "16-hour cooling time for next round". Not many player can reach round 6. It is a matter of time. In past, our fellow does reach ms6 and advance ms7 in past. It mean we have do ms1 ( 2000) +ms2(6000) + ms3( 12000) + ms4(2000) + ms5(3000)+ms6(42000)+ some tournment points in 1 of the "fellowship tournment"
Personally, my best record in previous tournment, I have completed 16 province round 6 in 1 tournment

The above record is meaningless to us. We play the game for fun. we will not spend diamond to help. I already post the time-constraint for reaching round 6 in our fellow message and beta-forum-idea-and-suggestion. I can assure..if you miss 1 schedule due to "late attend", "manual fight to overcome some issues"...., you will not able to reach round 6

Current tournment, we have 11 members donate tournment points. Some are big player and some are small player. Their input, of course, are varies from their timing and army size. So your "average" to comment a fellowship performance is not correct.
we play the game for fun. So we will "push" any fellow member to do tournment. we wish them to take part to enjoy the fun

regarding reward, it all depends on personal goal
if you are looking for relic, you can always enter to play. But most player prefer to involve in their "boosted relic" tournment
if you are looking for kp, round 4 is the best strategy to aim at....u will collect nearly all kp provided by that province u are playing
if you are looking for rune, you have to go to round 6 and u also need to pass a useless round 5 ( which give relic only and most player already collect sufficient relic for their boost )

As I mentioned earlier in fellowship message, there will have more soldier lost in higher round and province further away form your city (higher province number). There is no need to use our soldier un-necessary to aim at something. Our fellwoship member will make their perosanl-goal choice.
Based on that fellowship message
I believe our fellowship member
1. they only spend their reaosnable time to get their desired reward ( every 1 is different)
2. they only spend reasonable time, not "tens of hours"

Please do not copy "your fellowship goal" into "our fellowship goal" and assume we will "spend tens of hours fighting" like other fellowship.

Finally, as I suggested in "Idea and Suggestion", I do wish Inno can adopt my suggestion to lower 16-hour cooling time to 14-hour (say), it will help many player reach round 6

DeletedUser607

if you are looking for rune, you have to go to round 6 and u also need to pass a useless round 5 ( which give relic only and most player already collect sufficient relic for their boost )

yes, sadly round 5 is mostly useless (and not harmless *scnr*)

so, since we have players who aim for a) good overall result in the tournament and b) for KP, it might be an additional incentive to make round 5 more rewarding. true, they play until round 6, if they can, because they want to have runes too, but it hurts not getting a good prize for that round.

Hugs

I hope not. That would be a disaster. All the fellowships would start firing non-combat members.
As it seems, the tournaments are NOT scaled to the size of the fellowship, AND, it is very hard for non last chapter players like me to do a fair share of the work needed to get to some useful chests. This means that any fellowship without 25 hardcore players, if they get serious about tournament will have to kick out anyone not joining in the combat, and not contributing enough... - trying to recruit so that they are 25 solid hardcore player in the fellowship. It IS what you hoped for, but it IS also a disaster - unfortunately :(

DeletedUser1657

Some telling numbers this week. Hard to draw too many conclusions without comparisons to the same tournament province pre-update but the numbers for dust were way down. How much was a did the province type, AI update, lack of enthusiasm impact is anyone's guess.

Players who obtained >17,600
ServerPlanksScrollsSilkElixirDust
Beta?11282010
EN141230189
EN261129179
US151121127
US2510151412
US336191210
US431019147
US5261345
Total servers287717411169

Number of people needed to obtain 440,000 points