• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Fellowship-based tournaments

DeletedUser651

@Marindor

Question. Will we still get relics from the checkpoints we reach with our fellows (as we do with our neighbors now in the tournament), or will the only group reward now be blueprints?

SoggyShorts

@Marindor

Question. Will we still get relics from the checkpoints we reach with our fellows (as we do with our neighbors now in the tournament), or will the only group reward now be blueprints?
The announcement said
1. Blueprints are ONE of the rewards
2. Each reward will be better than the last.
So there has to be something other than blueprints in the checkpoints

I hope not. That would be a disaster. All the fellowships would start firing non-combat members.
Good point, though I have an entire fellowship of non-combat players that I expect will do very well in FS tournaments (catering FTW!)

DeletedUser1767

I hope not. That would be a disaster. All the fellowships would start firing non-combat members.
I have literally never fought a battle, but I've placed in the top ten on Arendyll more than once when it was for my boosts and am ranked thirteenth in the current (Arendyll) tournament at the moment I'm writing this. Last tournament, it wasn't for one of my boosts, so I made what I considered a half-hearted effort and still ended up eighty-first somehow.

In other words: negotiators can totally pull their weight. We may be peaceful, but our goods are mighty.

DeletedUser724

The announcement said
1. Blueprints are ONE of the rewards
2. Each reward will be better than the last.
So there has to be something other than blueprints in the checkpoints

Good point, though I have an entire fellowship of non-combat players that I expect will do very well in FS tournaments (catering FTW!)

Can you check whether diamond (say 100 ) is included as a reward ???

DeletedUser1777

In general I really appreciate the plan to rearrange the whole tournaments.

As usual, Inno announce something without giving needed details for a real helpful feedback. My guess:
they have already planned how it will be and now they check our feedback if there might be some big issue / mistake they didn't had in mind.

Would be a lot easier for both sides, if they announce more specific details instead of images :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1596

In other words: negotiators can totally pull their weight.

They surely can, but if you auto-fight through the first two rounds of a few provincies, you will save many resources. It's quick, it's free and it's doable for everyone.

DeletedUser1767

They surely can, but if you auto-fight through the first two rounds of a few provincies, you will save many resources. It's quick, it's free and it's doable for everyone.
I don't think that amounts to a valid reason for firing all your non-combat players.

Elderflower

I don't usually bother with tournaments that are not for my boosted goods - unless I am trying to gain relics for a quest. If other players feel the same then not all members of a fellowship will want to take part in every tournament. This means a smaller pool of players rather than at present where there are a great many neighbours so a higher proportion will be interested in a particular tournament

DeletedUser1596

I don't think that amounts to a valid reason for firing all your non-combat players.

I don't think either, but I know how this works. There will be prices involved and many people like prices more than their fellowship members :)

SoggyShorts

This means a smaller pool of players rather than at present where there are a great many neighbours so a higher proportion will be interested in a particular tournament
Just like in your fellowship, only 1 in 3 neighbors has each boost. And in my fellowship I don't have any goldmines, or players that quit, so I'm expecting a higher participation rate in FS.
Assume an evenly distributed FS, that means 8 players boosted; no way have I ever had 3 neighbors working on the same province as I, let alone 8

DeletedUser607

regarding that blueprint.

in general, the idea is nice, allow players to upgrade the magical buildings... buuuuut:

the the magic residence costs according to elven architect 290 diamonds in chapter 1. and then incrementially gets more expensive.

so, for new players, that thing might be interesting, but at the high chapters, they are just damn expensive. so it could be interesting, if 3-4 blueprints combine to the tier 1 residence, and then allow upgrading all the way up. same goes for the magic workshops (maybe 4 for the residence, 3 for the workshop).

and as already mentioned, upgrading the summer-winter-halloween-whatever-buildings to higher chapters could be very interesting too...

Elderflower

Assume an evenly distributed FS, that means 8 players boosted; no way have I ever had 3 neighbors working on the same province as I, let alone 8
My situation is different. I have often had five or six neighbours in my tournaments to a greater or lesser degree.

SoggyShorts

My situation is different. I have often had five or six neighbours in my tournaments to a greater or lesser degree.
That's VERY lucky, you must be in one of the most active neighborhoods in the whole game. Even still though 8>6 :D
And if they are FS members you can communicate better as well as feed each other goods to help out.

DeletedUser724

We will have part of the "cloud" < unknown> removed when "new tournment start" in coming Thursday

Hope...
it is not another "dynamic price market"

personally, I prefer reward that can
raise our event building to current chapter

if you need diamond to raise magic workshop and residential
giving "blue print" out as a reward...imply Inno will lost that part of "income" as player do not need to buy diamond to raise it

my old comment i still valid
if we do not have any magic residential building and workshop
that "blue print" is completely useless

do we have any chance that we can
run "neighbourhood tournment " and "fellow tournment" together
and
phase out the "un-nesscessary one" ?

DeletedUser1817

... This means a smaller pool of players rather than at present where there are a great many neighbours so a higher proportion will be interested in a particular tournament ...

You are not taking into account one major change that is implied by moving the collaborative part of tournaments from a neighborhood base to a fellowship base: all members of a fellowship will immediately be able to collaborate, not only those of your neighbors who have opened the same provinces as you...

Last edited by a moderator: