• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Crafting on Beta

edeba

That is a good question. I think when I collected I had what was over left over, but I do not remember for sure.

What happens if you accumulate 100 vapor and don't collect the mystical object before getting more vapor? Does it max out at 100?

maxiqbert

so?
you don't seem to understand some basic notions :
-1) more options = easier badges, use it or not, that's up to you, but my MA can only produce at a certain speed.
-2) beginners don't have the option to make manufactures spells, but crafting them should be possible
-3) you can prepare spells before the FA begins but since you harvest all at once, you can only have one wand this way. a second option = a second badge prepared in advance.

edeba

So the first "grand prize" lottery from crafting give a chance for the Venar's rocks and the second has the 500 diamonds. Anyone on the 3rd?

SoggyShorts

Regarding the spell recipes: they are crap. Screw the FA, only 2 of those need spell badges anyways, so maybe 3 weeks per year this recipe has a use for 10-15 players? Meanwhile all year long those spell recipes take up 5% of our available choices? Bleh

edeba

Totally agreed, and they would best be replaces with the military triples I suggested. Those expiring military buildings are not showing up enough. Forget about "stacking" them for a tourney.

And seriously, the argument for the spells is really a very poor game play strategy which makes it a very poor argument.

Regarding the spell recipes: they are crap. Screw the FA, only 2 of those need spell badges anyways, so maybe 3 weeks per year this recipe has a use for 10-15 players? Meanwhile all year long those spell recipes take up 5% of our available choices? Bleh