• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Crafting on Beta

Lovec Krys

Crafting feedback: I haven't crafted anything yet - waiting for troops HP boost appear. I would like to have also other unit boosting apart the existing ones.
Also if someday craftable expansion appears, i won't care about anything else.

SoggyShorts

Crafting feedback: I haven't crafted anything yet - waiting for troops HP boost appear. I would like to have also other unit boosting apart the existing ones.
Also if someday craftable expansion appears, i won't care about anything else.
+50% damage for LM, HR, HM ones you mean?
I like it.
I'd also like LM, LR, Mage versions of VV a d GoToS

DeletedUser

It's just semantics, to prove you weren't wrong when in fact you were. At the end of the day, it's still called a marble manufactory not a moonstone manufactory.

What I have learned most is veteran players are not always right. The game changes, Inno wants feedback from both type of players. I've given my explanation of not having a single person fellowship, that I'm currently not using one because it wasn't intended for a single person. If nothing else comes to game then yeah I'll make one. Not sure why you guys even keep bringing this up when I have said multiple times I would make one, I've had them in the past. This time around, I want to see how hard it is to progess without one.

DeletedUser

If that makes you feel better to say it hasn't changed, I completely understand.

SoggyShorts

It's not semantics.
The underlying mathematical principles remain the same.
Everyone can make some goods faster than others. Making the slow ones is innefiecient.
If you can't grasp that, let me know I'll try to use smaller words.

Non boosted was bad.
Non boosted is still bad.
That is no change.

Better?

I'm not saying that veterans don't make mistakes, but you chose a terrible example. I worry that you also are an anti-vaxer and may think the world is flat and climate change is a hoax.
Alternative facts are bad, peer reviewed studies are better.
So, what would be ideal for the LR,LM, and Mage version s of VV in CRAFTING?
Dogs, drones, rangers or dryads, blossom or banshee?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 60107

it's still called a marble manufactory not a moonstone manufactory.
So? What would be the difference if, starting at level 24, the name of the Marble Manufactory was changed to Moonstone Manufactory? Would that change ANYTHING at all?

And to not be completely offtopic: I fully support the idea of having some more variety in troop-producing buildings, such as a 2x2 Kennels that produce Cerberus. Same with the temporary boosts - one that boosts the attack of Heavy Ranged would be great.

SoggyShorts

I fully support the idea of having some more variety in troop-producing buildings, such as a 2x2 Kennels that produce Cerberus. Same with the temporary boosts - one that boosts the attack of Heavy Ranged would be great.
We just got the 5th troop type from wonders, so I think it makes sense to have all 5 available from buildings too.
Kennels is a good start.
Dryad Grove? Ranger tower?
Blossom ____? Banshee cave?

edeba

Relics you use for crafting spells do not come off your required total for boosts. Relics you use in AW come off that total.

I have a chapter 2 game on another server and I agree that access to relics is difficult. I only had 3 provinces open for the last tournament, but I think I managed to play them to level 5 and over 600 points so definitely there is an ability to improve the number of relics, but it is still too few to keep the MA going and there is also too few items that can be turned into fragments.

I would suggest a fellowship of 1 over no fellowship as even though resources are so limited at chapter 2, this does improve that. I managed over 600 points, so by myself I would get the first chest. I have managed to join a fs and we got 2 chest, so most of my take from the tournament is from my own efforts as that gave me 27 relics, and the next chest was only 3 more.

When I first started playing this game, it was veteran players telling me (or more like screaming at me) that I cannot have non-boosted manufactories. It is not how the game was intended to be played. Look how that’s changed.

Inno just implemented something so new and fresh, with the ability to craft. It needs a little tweaking but heydiedier already said something is in the works to help out lower chapter players. In taking the time to read more pages of this thread, Marindor also stated they are trying to cater to all players no matter what stage they are at in the game. My feedback for the magic academy for a chapter 2 player is where this all started. That as a chapter 2 player, I’m having to use up what little relics I have to craft stuff to disenchant to be able to make the relics I need. This is a bit odd to have to use up relics to craft relics because it is easy to run short of spell fragments because there is hardly anything to disenchant.

Now I’m being told that Inno will do absolutely nothing for those of us who don’t want to be in a fellowship or that there is no other option other than creating a 1 person fellowship or joining one to gain a few more relics. I will stick around to see if that changes as well. Maybe we’ll be able to craft relics with goods later or maybe all of our cities at some point can trade relics, extra goods, etc but whatever the case I don’t believe I am SOL because I don’t create a one person fellowship. It already has changed a little with the ability to craft relics, broken shards and instants in the Magic Academy.

There have been a lot of good changes since I last played and I have faith Inno will continue to make things even better for this wonderful little game.

edeba

Sometimes how a conversation is related to topic is a little convoluted, but the relic discussion is completely relevant because relics are a strong limiting factor for crafting.

Hey guys please can we stay on the subject which is crafting and not FS. ;)

Lovec Krys

@edeba You don't need to spend relics to keep academy busy full time in chapter 2 city. I think there's no reason to do that so early. Every crafted building gets obsolete so early - how long do you spend in chapter 2 - 2 weeks maybe?

Yes, relics are very limited in early chapters.
In my opinion we need another source - even advanced cities will run out of relics if they use them all for disenchanting & crafting.
There were already posted some ideas of another sources in previous pages, but it's up to developers what (if anything) they do with this info.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

@Lovec Krys
I agree, I made a couple of baby cities for testing stuff, and really the first 3 chapters are still the tutorial imo. There's no real need to balance 100% of the game content for each chapter.

maxiqbert

if you join a good fellowship, chapter 2 is less than a week
of course there is no need to, but complaining that it is hard while crippling yourself is somewhat absurd

DeletedUser2576

I still hope the catalyst will be available through tournaments as well.
Maybe also add some bonus prices for the top 10 fellowships with giving away catalysts.