1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Crafting on Beta

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muf-Muf, Oct 25, 2018.

1. lehayes

lehayes Well-Known Member

One thing that can be said about crafting, it'll give the creators info on what we don't want in addition to our selling of the same items.

Maybe they'll stop giving us items we all don't want.

Wowwie and silvia like this.
  2. Jaxom

Jaxom Well-Known Member

In Forge of Empires they have a mechanism that lets you bring an event building back into you inventory (Store Building). If that existed here I could pull obsolete buildings off the map, disenchant them and then have the ability to craft more things.

I would be much more motivated to work events and Fellowship Adventures to get new buildings if I could make use of the old ones rather than just deleting them.

Wowwie likes this.
  3. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

We've had crafting for a while now, long enough to say there are way too many rounds with nothing of interest and I'm wondering if I missed a round with one of the very few things I wanted. I do not like this.

I would NEVER spend that 75 diamonds to skip to the next round with the gross lack of frequency of what I want. I've gone 3 days without seeing anything I would consider crafting, so 75x9=675 diamonds to skip to something I'd consider crafting, which still might not be what I want to craft? No way, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER spending diamonds here.

I would spend diamonds to be able to pick what I want to craft, but that is absolutely the only way I would spend diamonds on crafting.

4. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Why doesn't that ticker count down? 75:diamond: for 8h and 75:diamond: for 5 minuteso_O

5. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

Ok, I lied just to prove how unreasonable the 75 diamond to the next window really is. So first time, twice and I got something I wanted, next try 4x75=300 diamonds and all garbage, which is EXACTLY my point. It is utterly unreasonable wasteful and most of what is being offered to be crafted is of little interest.

I suggest reasonably tapping into your diamond players by changing that feature to "choose" for 75 diamonds and let people pick to build what they want.

6. ThunderingJeff

ThunderingJeff Active Member

upload_2019-1-9_17-48-6.png
    You're joking.... right?

Macavity64, alainemk and SoggyShorts like this.
  7. CrazyWizard

CrazyWizard Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Macavity64, maxiqbert and Wowwie like this.