• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. City Mining - more space

Introduce mines. Upgrading mines will cost a lot, but for every lvl, you get a 3D square (in this case; 1square 'down') Keep mining for 9 lv's and we can place a candytree on a mine. Keep mining even further and we can place bigger buildings. It must cost a massive amount (each lvl more) so...
  2. Objection new quest

Have CL on lvl 2. I know the importance of MM (quest before CL) But because CL got downgraded sooooo much, I wouldn't have placed it at all. Why demand a kp-wasting&space-wasting wonder-quest? I object!
  3. Answered Optional research

In some way it was mentioned by inno that optional squad research won't affect the tournament anymore. Somebody confirmed this is indeed so. I'd like to have a fact check if this is really the truth. And a follow up: All other optional researches; is there a reason to research them? Does it...
  4. Other Increase diamonds offers

Why am I still waiting for a 200%, 250% or even just a 150% offer for diamonds? Many other games have different kind of offers and we don't. We did get a 20% discount on expansions, so why not a 200% on diamonds? Then I can finally seriously think about buying them for the first time.
  5. Research Rankpoints in Research

Kp's are worth rankpoints. What if a completed research gives us points too?
  6. Incomplete internal erro after trying to sent a mail

see subject. (error)
  7. Expansions

Yet again; we have many members with expansion-offers on the NL-server, but here? Well; of course we don't get them here. Waiting, waiting, waiting. I'm starting to hate the waiting! An answer with the reply that it's random; that's just not true, because I'm not the only player who is waiting...
  8. Portal Profits are killing the game (even more)

Many updates and many things that must be updated, but won't are killing the game. The Portal Profit is another great idea, but very poorly implemented. Some of my members on NL server were able to finish the chapter in 4-7 days because of the portal profits. (and stockpiled kp's from the...
  9. Not a Bug upgrade to lvl14 didn't work

if any moderator is online; please forward my quest asap; upgrading my FA to lvl14 didn't work and I planned quests that really need to be done because of my very limited time next week.
  10. Answered Why so tricky?

Hi, I'd like to know why we finally were able to get a manahut (1 of the best buildings of its kind) but it was a darn lvl 1. WHY? Why no give us the reward we should have earned by playing actively/long and give us chapter-related eventbuildings? Certainly now we ONLY get 5 RR's? How would...
  11. Answered New Chapter

Concerning goods: Can anyone tell me the relation of the new goods compared to the old? Silly soap, alloy shrooms, and Cosmic Bismuth Unlike T4 and 5, I don't get these new ones -completely-.
  12. New wonder-tournament related

Info came to me saying there will be a wonder next chapter that will cut 16h cooldown of the tournament into 3h on lvl 30. IF this is true: I strongly object to actually add this wonder. All tactics after 1-2years are rubbish, because everything can change on the last day. Right now we can...
  13. Fellowships FS-empty tab

Summary Can we get an extra tab in our fs menu where we can post fs-info (only to be seen by members)? Description We can write down easy FA-strategy (IF the rewards get 4-10x better) that can be found easily instead of many mails that can be accidentally deleted. We can be way more interactive...
  14. Fellowships More titles

As the subject says; I'd like to give my members more titles. Now I only have 3 options: mages, ambassadors and fellows. I'd like to give more titles so our FS-members will feel more important/unique and so become even better members:) Options: General (for tournaments) Strategist (for FA...
  15. Trader Reform trader

Hi, I'm getting tired of all those 3star 'supposed to be good' trades. Sometimes I've to click through 10 pages of those trades before the real ones appear. Can we get a function to select the amount of stars? And instead of hovering over trades; can we get a old/new-on-top function? And...
  16. ‡‡ Elvenars ‡‡ is looking for 1 (big) new member

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡ Welcome to Fellowship Elvenars! ‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ We are ... a fellowship of nice players ... having fun together playing Elvenar. Our fellowship website: http://elvenars.16mb.com Joining/Invites: => First...
  17. Events Improve rewards FA

FA must improve to get players to play it again. Comparing Tournament and FA, from the point of view to get 10 chests and top 5 FA: Before instants FA took at least 5x as much time as the tournament. FA takes now at least 8x as much time as the tournament. FA gave 80kp, a few instants and 1...