• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Improve rewards FA

FA rewards should improve drastically

• Yes, a lot

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Yes. a bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Richord

FA must improve to get players to play it again.

Comparing Tournament and FA, from the point of view to get 10 chests and top 5 FA:

Before instants FA took at least 5x as much time as the tournament.
FA takes now at least 8x as much time as the tournament.

FA gave 80kp, a few instants and 1 building.
Tournament gives 135kp, many enchantments, relics and kp's.

Very ruff conclusion; tournament has more than a 10x better time-reward relation.
Our fs (and mine in NL) don't play this seriously anymore, just because of the unbelievable factual poor rewards.

1 way to improve:
First stage 1kp per waypoint, 10 per path. max total: 102
Second stage 2kp per waypoint, 20 per path. max total 204
Third stage 3kp per waypoint, 30 per path. max total 306.
Complete total 612kp.
Note to devs; try to implement that max rewards only go to those who contributed in each waypoint. So; even more 'working together'

Because FA takes at least 8x more time than the Tournament; 612/8= 76,5 kp compared to 135 of tournament.
Together with all other rewards, Tournament is still ruffly 2x better than FA (and for big/smart/tactical players up to 4x).

Secondary improvements:
-add 'fully completed'-bonus for each stage of 50, 100 and 150
-add instants, enchantments
-add awesome buildings

Please tell me I'm wrong (with proof) or back me up:)
I've no confidence this will happen, but writing this makes me not quit the game..... yet.

SoggyShorts

Before instants FA took at least 5x as much time as the tournament.
FA takes now at least 8x as much time as the tournament.
How do you figure this? These seem like random numbers to me....

Here is the quest list per player for a FS to reach 3rd grand prize:
FA4 per player.png

If you want to compare FA vs Tournament, you have to compare the list above against the time and cost to train approx 100-120 stacks of troops, (this is what it cost to get 1600 points for the 3 week period a few FS members and I tracked)

I was quite pleased with the building and 80 KP reward for 3 days of effort. 600+ KP sounds insane to me. YMMV

EDIT: It's also worth mentioning that it isn't an either or situation with FA and tournaments, so anything you get from the FA is a bonus.
Note to devs; try to implement that max rewards only go to those who contributed in each waypoint. So; even more 'working together'
This sounds like a nightmare to coordinate. A spot asks for 15 badges, so 9 FS members get nothing? Even for spots that ask for 25+ badges, "Everyone place 1 badge in every point, so everyone gets the prize"? Nightmare.

It also completely destroys the point of having different badges in the FA. The great part about the FA is that each player can make badges according to their strengths/schedule. Making it so you miss out on prizes unless you make every single badge type is not a great idea imho.

Last edited:

Richord

This thread can be deleted.
I know the numbers are on my side; just look at the result from last FA.
I'm tired of inno and I only posted this because I had to log in for another reason.
I won't be here anymore (forever/ or at least a long time).
Good luck silent people putting up with all these strange updates and 'improvements'.

Big mistake starting playing this, i'll only continue because i like my fs's enough.

SoggyShorts

I find it sad when this happens.:(
A player posts an opinion, then someone posts a view from another perspective, so the original poster quits?
What happened to intelligent debate? Learning to see things differently?