• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Why so tricky?

Richord

Hi,

I'd like to know why we finally were able to get a manahut (1 of the best buildings of its kind) but it was a darn lvl 1.

WHY?

Why no give us the reward we should have earned by playing actively/long and give us chapter-related eventbuildings?

Certainly now we ONLY get 5 RR's?

How would we ever be able to upgrade such a building?

Richord

I saw a 'I' and not an amuni/constucts icon. but in my inventory it has a contructs icon, however the culture value is only 710.
so; it seems there is a bug as well.

Heymrdiedier

theres a reported bug (still under investigation) about all chapter buildings only showing lvl 1 version. (also in crafting)
Think it might have something to do with the royal restoration spell and the fact that eventbuildings now changed into 1 building for each chapter.

Richord

I would have sworn that i saw different chapters and i'm still fairly certain of that.
but now I only see chapter 1's...

edeba

Buildings in the MA that I can build show chapter one, buildings in my city and in inventory show correct.

Richord

I mailed support for a related problem, they'll forward it, but i'll just add it here:
basic blue tree is better than epic -orange ribbon- flower float. strange, because even though it's a different building, it shouldn't be better than a 'lower lvl' building.

Dony

King of Bugs
Buildings in the MA that I can build show chapter one, buildings in my city and in inventory show correct.
are you sure? because it got fixed few days ago. if thats the case then post some incorrect images