• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Assumption regarding the next phoenix event ...

Good! In these last two events, after the award line, they have given tomes, after the portrait, for example, in this last one of winter, a volume appeared that gave you 3 buildings, the 3 evolvable buildings of the last 3 winters, watchful winter owl, everblossom sleigh, and other boblins...
  2. City Being able to teleport wonders ...

Hi all! I don't know, if this idea has already been suggested ... but after seeing the new chapters, and especially after that tweak that you have done in the "happy formula" for tournaments and tower, where each level of wonder you have penalizes you , I see the need to be able to teleport the...
  3. Answered Sip of clarity???

In one of the latest novelties of the tower, the sip of clarity was included, on the third floor, third door, last chest, with a 55% chance that it will come out ... but suddenly this week ... has missing To what is due ?? What has happened to make it disappear? Is it a bug ?? This new element...
  4. Not a Bug error loading the game in the app

I have been more than a month, in which when I go to enter elvenar beta, the game stays loading for more than 2 minutes ... until finally, it opens. it has never happened to me ... it ALWAYS happens to me ... and I'm getting tired of this topic. I don't know how they can lead to such a big...
  5. City Place wonders on the mountain at its maximum level

Detailed description of the idea: So far, the wonders can reach level 35, since after seeing how we are always adjusted in space, and that the expansions increase the level of difficulty in battles / businesses, I think it would be convenient to give "something in our favor". .. My idea is the...
  6. New Game Features Prize added from the tenth chest

1.- Expose idea After the new tournaments, and the new 9 chests (10 of always +9 new), and especially after the readjustment of the happy "equation" to establish the difficulty and the squad sizes of each player depending on strategic points as normal expansions -premium, research and levels of...
  7. Other add to the portals and their buildings of race, culture (as in the amuni for example)

1.- description of the idea: Since the Amuni, it has been a routine to have to adjust or even dismantle the city to be able to place the portal and all its buildings ... which I propose, since we sacrifice factories, workshops and other buildings to be able to assemble the entire portal with its...
  8. Battle New tournament!!

I can think of a "SOLUTION" to try to counteract this ... and that at least the players who love to battle, are not so upset: I keep insisting on lowering a lot, or eliminating the level of wonders from the equation ... but hey, I'm going to give the solution that I think is appropriate ... And...
  9. Answered Hi! Why do the adventures end at 7 in the afternoon?

The question is clear, they have always ended at 1 or 2 in the morning depending on the time change, but ... this time, they tell us that they end at 7 in the afternoon? why?? at that time many of us can be working, on the beach or anywhere else ... it's not normal !! This is a mistake??
  10. Events Old sets of old events at the Academy!!

Description of the idea: Good, it is something simple and straightforward, the idea is as follows, coinciding with each event (of the great ones that we already have currently, or simply with those of the 4 seasons, spring, summer, autumn and winter) could appear in the magic academy the...
  11. Answered Hi, I have a doubt...

I've been saving diamonds a lot of time, especially these last 50 days, since I've put in many wells and I'm getting diamonds that I wanted to invest in premium expansions. My question is the following, in other countries, every "x" time, there is a 10% reduction in a premium expansion, here...
  12. I am looking for brotherhood to make the 10 chests, I always make 1600 points!

Good, I would like to find a brotherhood that plays in tournaments looking for the 10 chests and get them, I always make 1600 points or more ... I'm also participative and a lot in guild adventures, so if you have a gap, write me please!